2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
Excellent move. How will it impact the hawala network? The Hawala network needs to be smashed forever.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Excellent move. How will it impact the hawala network? The Hawala network needs to be smashed forever.
hawala will continue whatever it is ...
even indian agenciies need hawala to reverse the movement ;)

honest citizens wants benami property.... money in giny bags.. brunt of this :p daaarekt affect on poor..

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bc poora troll ker diya, nothing about action on Pak?
he wont utter anything on Pak ... kuch bhi karlo .

why? UP elections ke liye speech di gayi hai yeh ... or kuchh nahi hai.. sab bc drama hai

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
he wont utter anything on Pak ... kuch bhi karlo .

why? UP elections ke liye speech di gayi hai yeh ... or kuchh nahi hai.. sab bc drama hai
Yeah predict a slow descalation over next few weeks. More things change more they stay the same, Pakis will be laughing at us :frusty:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yeah predict a slow descalation over next few weeks. More things change more they stay the same, Pakis will be laughing at us :frusty:
They already do ...

This is why I was going mad over this .. from day 1 as I knew this is appeasement before UP elections only.

sorcerer

Country flag
Bc poora troll ker diya, nothing about action on Pak?
:D

you expect every speech delivered by Indian PM to be a pak rhetoric like tactical nukes and pakistan pakistan...
making it paki centered...giving pak its due than necessary...

There is escalation on the border... which is left to the very capable hands of Indian army..

sorcerer

Country flag
They already do ...

This is why I was going mad over this .. from day 1 as I knew this is appeasement before UP elections only.
He is a politician and a very seasoned one at it..
If you think its for election..Good!! Thats how politics work.

There is a mechanism in place to deal with pak which is drawn , designed and in execution.
:D and we expect the Indian establishment to bring it out at every mic point :D

We should be mad at us only because we expect the govt to do chest beating on pak at every moment and press conference :D

Very mature!!

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
They already do ...

I think this currency announcement might be a facade to draw attention away from the border so things can de-escalate quietly.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I think this currency announcement might be a facade to draw attention away from the border so things can de-escalate quietly.
yeah ..
everything what is happening is ... 100% due to UP elections ...

sorcerer

Country flag
Things wont deescalate as pakis are the ones who escalate it.
so..
according to your logic..paki deescalated because we are releasing new currency :D

sorcerer

Country flag
yeah ..
everything what is happening is ... 100% due to UP elections ...
paki decide not to fire at the border because India is having UP elections and India de escalates as we are releasing new currency to add on with the UP election..
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

India fires in response to paki escalation...
pakis wont deescalte..
the currency release just made those porks across the LoC unable to capitalize on India with their fake currency.

Yes..there is a connect..
the connect being ISI...fake currency...terrorism.. and India countering the economic terrorism

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
in other term we call it International Politics....

Politics bohot kutti cheez hai

It helped Mota Sharirf it also helped Modi

paki decide not to fire at the border because India is having UP elections and India de escalates as we are releasing new currency to add on with the UP election..
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

pakis wont deescalte..
the currency release just made those porks across the LoC unable to capitalize on India with their fake currency.

Yes..there is a connect..
the connect being ISI...fake currency...terrorism.. and India countering the economic terrorism

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I hope you are right. However, firing in response is not escalation, it has been happening for a while. Martyred soldiers need to be avenged and Pakis need to be taught that one of ours is worth 100000 of theirs so they shit their pants every time "India" is mentioned before them.

sorcerer

Country flag
]I hope you are right. However, firing in response is not escalation, it has been happening for a while. Martyred soldiers need to be avenged and Pakis need to be taught that one of ours is worth 100000 of theirs so they shit their pants every time "India" is mentioned before them.
Indian army always say that they did what they think is necessary to contain the escalation from paki side.
So yes ..containing escalation of pakis are happening..till certain ground works are done over here.
We have more traitors inside this India living and thriving on the very system shamelessly that supports and protect their family than pakis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles