2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
What should be the next move if another terror strike or even evaded an attempt . Is it possible to grab imp posts along pok. Small steps in reciprocity with out escalating to conventional war. Hope bhesharem sharief deny news of no pak posts are occupied by Indian army in such case.

Can we occupy a spike of land along pok where the cpec connectivity passes through ?

I am not talking about full blown war because its always started by enemy.
Naval blockade should begin with warning to deliver Hafiz Saaed and Masood Azhar in chains within a firm deadline.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Do they yell separatist slogans in sarbat khalsa
Sarbat Khalsa is a congregation of different groups and a lot of separatist groups will be there and will raise separatist slogans as well. An incident just before the occasion could raise a lot of emotions which could be channeled into a bad place.

raja696

Naval blockade should begin with warning to deliver Hafiz Saaed and Masood Azhar in chains within a firm deadline.
Is it viable option (naval blockade)? It will invite foreign countries involvement and there child lectures . And china will invite itself for the party. Initially pak will be pressurised and constrained to cease fire. But later we are forced to peace talks and other bs ...... some how this loop repeats.

We should advance to capture, but pressure tactics with out collateral always fail.

May be if we capture some land and do naval blockade is better. We withdraw naval blockade like a good boy due to international pressure as peace nick but keep the land occupied for each of there terror attempt.

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Is it viable option (naval blockade)? It will invite foreign countries involvement and there child lectures . And china will invite itself for the party. Initially pak will be pressurised and constrained to cease fire. But later we are forced to peace talks and other bs ...... some how this loop repeats.

We should advance to capture, but pressure tactics with out collateral always fail.

May be if we capture some land and do naval blockade is better. We withdraw naval blockade like a good boy due to international pressure as peace nick but keep the land occupied for each of there terror attempt.
Naval blockade and land grab is useless

Best is to fund and arm and motivate balochis and sindhis

Or simply a chemical attack on Islamabad executed by ttp

lcafanboy

Country flag
Sarbat Khalsa is a congregation of different groups and a lot of separatist groups will be there and will raise separatist slogans as well. An incident just before the occasion could raise a lot of emotions which could be channeled into a bad place.
First of let me tell you that I am a Sikh. And Sikhs are not anti nationals and in fact they love their motherland India. We are Indian we have fought for India, more Sikhs were killed during freedom struggle and during wars than any other community. Indira Gandhi, and congresses's divide and rule policies gave birth to Bhindrawale who was Indira's khaas to fight against Akali dal which never lost a single election in Punjab since independence so to win election and finish Akali dal in Punjab she ignored all his (bhindrawale's) wrong doings (which included demand for separate nation with the support of ISI and Pakistan) and then he went against her. But this is not a general trend among Sikhs. A few miscreants (there are in every community due to personal reasons read he might be getting funds) do not represent Sikh community on the whole.

And during religious congregation we strictly do not allow such idiots to even speak or raise slogans.

Here is a link to a discussion on PDF about khalistan movement in which I posted and those Paki Bast***ds have banned me from that forum for a week.

http://**********/threads/khalistan-movement.456267/page-6

Also if India and Modi does succeed in balkinization of Pakistan and if some how we can get our holy Shrines of Panja sahib, Nanakana sahib and Karatrpur sahib back, Sikhs will be thankful of BJP & Modi forever and will be supportive of all the steps GOI takes. Pakistani Army still fears entering Indian Punjab as Sikhs are definitely against Pakistan.

1971ftw

Country flag
I like this snap.Meeting today of the 3 chiefs, NSA and the Prime Minister.
View attachment 11432
Our intel said ISI activated sikh terrorist sleeper cells , looks like Pakistan is going to desperate measures after getting their posts destroyed , the problem is these terrorists have a very strong links with drug smugglers .

Most of drugs smuggled Into India is from punjab via Pakistan , which part of the golden Crescent

Its a well documented fact that terror groups also smuggle drugs , ultimately it comes down to money these pigs are well established into Punjab. Their nexus is well known but turned a blind eye due to corruption and bribery. Drugs in this case mainly opium make a lot of money .

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
First of let me tell you that I am a Sikh. And Sikhs are not anti nationals and in fact they love their motherland India. We are Indian we have fought for India, more Sikhs were killed during freedom struggle and during wars than any other community. Indira Gandhi, and congresses's divide and rule policies gave birth to Bhindrawale who was Indira's khaas to fight against Akali dal which never lost a single election in Punjab since independence so to win election and finish Akali dal in Punjab she ignored all his (bhindrawale's) wrong doings (which included demand for separate nation with the support of ISI and Pakistan) and then he went against her. But this is not a general trend among Sikhs. A few miscreants (there are in every community due to personal reasons read he might be getting funds) do not represent Sikh community on the whole.

And during religious congregation we strictly do not allow such idiots to even speak or raise slogans.

Here is a link to a discussion on PDF about khalistan movement in which I posted and those Paki Bast***ds have banned me from that forum for a week.

http://**********/threads/khalistan-movement.456267/page-6

Also if India and Modi does succeed in balkinization of Pakistan and if some how we can get our holy Shrines of Panja sahib, Nanakana sahib and Karatrpur sahib back, Sikhs will be thankful of BJP & Modi forever and will be supportive of all the steps GOI takes. Pakistani Army still fears entering Indian Punjab as Sikhs are definitely against Pakistan.

I'm a Sikh as well.. There were separatist slogans at the last Sarbat Khalsa by some members, I was just hoping that ISI does not manage to start something in Punjab before this one to exploit sentiments

Articles