2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Sharif's countrymen burnt alive our soldiers, they attacked women and children in Nagrota. How did Sharif react? He said it was a false flag attack by the Indians to suppress noise about Kashmir. That snake was also in on Kargil no matter how much he denies it. Fuck him and his position in Pakistan, if Modi had an iota of shame, he'd throw Sharif to the dogs. Instead Gujju bania meets Punjabi bania, all is business as usual. :mad2:
How can any PM be cut and thrown to dog? Even if it does, what is the guarantee that his follower will be better than him. I say that there is no better PM of pakistan than Nawaz for india. What Modi has done to pakistan, if you want to see, listen to Pakistani discussion. They are literally crying. Their FDI has fallen down 40%. CPEC is not progressing. I heard a discussion in Paki media that India is building a big reservoir to divert water from sindhu. Border infrastructure is being build at much more faster pace. Modi is not an idiot who will give reaction to all small events. He always work with a great plan in mind. Look at how Baluchistan and POK is unsettled now. Modi may do mistakes but he take decisions. He does not afraid of china like MM used afraid. Here, everybody else afraid of him.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Sharif's countrymen burnt alive our soldiers, they attacked women and children in Nagrota. How did Sharif react? He said it was a false flag attack by the Indians to suppress noise about Kashmir. That snake was also in on Kargil no matter how much he denies it. Fuck him and his position in Pakistan, if Modi had an iota of shame, he'd throw Sharif to the dogs. Instead Gujju bania meets Punjabi bania, all is business as usual. :mad2:
Do not expect Indian prime minister to act like a PM of a rogue nation. Statesman does not do that. Yes he is a gujarati bania and let him be a gujarati bania and do not expect him to a brave shikh like great man mohan.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Having said every thing above I still want bold steps from govt Abolishing article 370 sending bangladeshi and rohagiya muslims back, law to stop conversion, banning NGOs doing conversions(some are already banned and some under scanner). And more imp more aggression with pakis( which we need to wait some years for more military equiptments to arrive). What some forget govt have repeteadly said they have given free hand to army but not sure till what level.
I do not want anti conversion law. We need to do a ghar wapsi on big level.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
2017 will be a bloody year for pakistan if they dare to violate ceasefire since we will be getting foreign and Indian Artilleries.
Plus we will have a new army chief.
Bipin Rawat ji should end this stupidity of using 105mm mortars for paki posts.
I want more theromobaric rounds to be developed for each caliber of gun. Have anybody seen the testing of thermobaric round of Arjun? If we use that, than pakis shall start pissing in their pants.

Articles