2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They do it every time, it always coincide with Pakistanis pushing terrorists along IB and LoC. I have been following the pattern for last 4 years. By heat up I meant incursions. Of course there is no firing match with China or may not happen soon.
Incursions sure, they might even build forces, I don't see them firing. Though, it'd be unwise to simply assume for planners. They have to be prepared for any contingency.

However, its simply a matter of cost-benefit analysis. If the Chinese believe they can harm us with acceptable cost, they'll do it. We need to raise the cost for them - be in Tibet, SCS whatever.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
blame it on congis party and their alliance with muslim party and brits ,
you talk about kashmir ??? there was an opportunity to dominate bangladeshi country too .
As much as I'd like to believe its just some Congis, its clearly more. We don't seem to have the mindset to crush our enemy into the ground.

I see no reason for us to stop, particularly since they are carrying on trying to infiltrate their strategic assets into India.

nick_indian

Country flag

IndianHawk

Country flag
HAHAHA M loving it. It seems we are ready to take on Pakistan, all the preparation are done. Parrikar is inciting pakistan to declare war on India. Lets hope they take the bait.
They won't!!
They will instead work for peace:lawl:
They are already under enormous debt.
Soon they will have to take another imf loan just to buy ammunitions to respond to Indian firing :troll:

IndianHawk

Country flag
Please someone ask this cartoon to act a bit more classy. Subtle warnings are much more effective than such statements. You have to have more class as the Defence Minister of India.We have a Duterte in our government. Modi needs to have a word with him.
Nope with Pakistan we need abusive warnings. Subtle warning works where there is a sensible polity is present.

Pakistani narrative of Marshall superiority ( yes despite loosing 4 wars) needs to be shattered once and for all.

Verbal abuse should be the part of the strategy. Parrikar is a genius as far as I am concerned.:cool1:

Akshay_Fenix

Please someone ask this cartoon to act a bit more classy. Subtle warnings are much more effective than such statements. You have to have more class as the Defence Minister of India.We have a Duterte in our government. Modi needs to have a word with him.
Our enemy is Pakistan, a country that beheads our soldiers and sells it for 15lacs. You expect us to show class to these scums................

nick_indian

Country flag
Nope with Pakistan we need abusive warnings. Subtle warning works where there is a sensible polity is present.

Pakistani narrative of Marshall superiority ( yes despite loosing 4 wars) needs to be shattered once and for all.

Verbal abuse should be the part of the strategy. Parrikar is a genius as far as I am concerned.:cool1:
Let's agree to disagree.

I am a fan of Putin. I believe in Subtle words and brutal action rather than the other way round.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let's agree to disagree.

I am a fan of Putin. I believe in Subtle words and brutal action rather than the other way round.
I don't really mind the coarse words directed at Pakis, they deserve no less; however, I agree it needs to be backed by even harsher actions.

Putin is a master at that but lets face it, India doesn't have the luxury of a Putin, even if one were to arise, our ecosystem can't handle one.

MrPresident

Country flag
Hello Guys,

I have been a silent member of the forum for sometime now. I have visited PDF as well where I saw a Pakistani members have posted some videos of bunkers been busted on Indian side. If they can release the pics and videos why cant our DGMO release them from our side?

I wonder how most of the Pakistani members have "sources" who always give insider info...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles