Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Discussion in 'China' started by samsung11, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Assassin 2.0

Assassin 2.0 Senior Member Senior Member

On a serious note I'm sympathetic towards the families and kids which are going through all this pain.

2. tarunraju

tarunraju Sanathan Pepe Moderator

Very sad for those affected. Hope they get well soon.

3. Hemu Vikram Aditya

Hemu Vikram Aditya Senior Member Senior Member

I hope the virus is contained.
    ------------------------------------------------

4. Assassin 2.0

Assassin 2.0 Senior Member Senior Member

Some limitations of money..........

5. Hemu Vikram Aditya

Hemu Vikram Aditya Senior Member Senior Member

I don't understand our obsession with morality. yes, morality should be there as long as it is good for a tribe's well-being. But obsessing over someone's eating habits is irrational. IMO people can eat whatever they want except human meat.

In the end, these 'monstrous' bug-eating Chinese are more powerful than the dhokla Hindus with all their morality.

itsme likes this.
  6. Vayuputra

Vayuputra Regular Member

Old video, it was of when h1n1 virus broke out in china

Assassin 2.0 likes this.
  7. Armand2REP

Armand2REP CHINI EXPERT Veteran Member

All flights from China everywhere should be put on hold until they get a handle on this catastrophe. The CCP trying to downplay this is only going to get more people killed.

8. SREEKAR

SREEKAR DEEP STATE Senior Member

it will be clusterfuck if virus enters india...we are not equiped to deal such out breaks....heck govt hospital staff were treating swineflu patients with gloves n green colour paper mask....emergency responses are worst in india.

9. Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck Regular Member

Why don't they release this virus in Uighur and and close all gates..

muzzies slayer and SREEKAR like this.
  10. Knowitall

Knowitall Regular Member

Okay so the virus has now reached Nepal. We must be extremely careful we cannot handle this virus it has no cure at all we must prevent it under all costs.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...-nepal-confirms-first-case-of-new-coronavirus

I just read in twitter might be false but victims are not showing signs of high temp from start to end if this is true it's a huge issue.

We must really be careful now.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/co...mumbai-and-hyderabad/articleshow/73590746.cms

We must I say stop the flights and rather try and arrange treatment and money for our citizens in china only.

11. Tupac slayer

Tupac slayer Regular Member

In Tamil there was a movie known as 7 Aam Arivu casting Shruti Hassan and Surya in the lead roles, In that movie Chinese would launch a virus in India. Virus would cause havoc current situation in China makes me think about that movie

nongaddarliberal likes this.
  12. Knowitall

Knowitall Regular Member

An answer I got from a Chinese website it was translated.

I am an ordinary Wuhan resident, I work for medical equipment companies, so I'm half involved with the hospital systems.
    The situation in Wuhan is definitely not as simple as you imagine it, the medical system is nearing collapse.
    Hospitals desperately lack resources, especially critical protective equipment, all the major hospitals are asking for donations in money and resources.
    From this, you can imagine the utter apathy of the government, while hospitals lack basic supplies, armed soldiers in full hazmat suits surround Wuhan to 'ensure stability'.
    All the major fever hospitals have lines hundreds of people long. When patients die, corpses just lie on the ground, uncared for, all the medical staff are near mental breakdowns, and the hospital leadership/administration have given up.
    Patients cluster up in closed rooms, some patients are hysterical, some collapse to the floor, throwing away their money, they are also near breakdown, and the situation is only getting further out of control

The situation in Wuhan is no longer a matter of medical treatment, if the hospital systems collapse, the consequences make one shudder. I am not being alarmist, nor am I making 'fake news', horrific videos are being shared like wildfire, if you want to see them, I can provide them. It is becoming a humanitarian crisis, please share this, and ask for help from the international society.

At first I had some doubts about this troops and everything but now even videos are out:-

They have deployed troops in the city while the higher ups have left they have quarantined a whole province now all cities in it.

Look at this:-

https://twitter.com/IsChinar/status/1220509128759685120?s=20

Is this normal.

13. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

I hope the our government is sane enough to ban all flights from China
    Don't we have ground intelligence over there to report any bilogical threat?

14. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

Coronavirus Pandemic Simulation Run 3 Months Ago Predicts 65 Million People Could Die
    [​IMG]
    by Tyler Durden
    Fri, 01/24/2020 - 08:15
    As of this morning, the deadly coronavirus that originated in China has killed 26 people and infected more than 900.

But according to one simulation run less than three months ago, things could get much, much worse. Less than three months ago, Eric Toner, a scientist at the Johns Hopkins Centre for Health Security, had run a simulation of a global pandemic involving the exact same type of virus, according to Business Insider.

His simulation predicted that 65 million people could die "within 18 months".
    He commented:

“I have thought for a long time that the most likely virus that might cause a new pandemic would be a coronavirus.”

As of now, the outbreak is not a pandemic, but it has been reported in eight different countries. Toner's simulation said that nearly "every country in the world" would have the virus after six months.

He commented:

“We don’t yet know how contagious it is. We know that it is being spread person to person, but we don’t know to what extent. An initial first impression is that this is significantly milder than SARS. So that’s reassuring. On the other hand, it may be more transmissible than SARS, at least in the community setting.

His analysis used a fictional virus called CAPS, which would be resistant to any modern vaccine and would be deadlier than SARS. The simulation involved a virus originating in Brazil's pig farms. The outbreak started small, with farmers coming down with symptoms, before spreading to crowded and impoverished areas.

The simulation also showed flights being cancelled and travel bookings falling by 45%, as people disseminated false information on social media. It also triggered a financial crisis around the globe, with global GDP falling 11% and stock markets falling 20% to 40%.

No word on whether or not the simulation accounted for the modern monetary theory the Fed is essentially governing with now.

He concluded:

“If we could make it so that we could have a vaccine within months rather than years or decades, that would be a game changer. But it’s not just the identification of potential vaccines. We need to think even more about how they are manufactured on a global scale and distributed and administered to people.”

“It’s part of the world we live in now. We’re in an age of epidemics.”

Of course here in the United States the CDC is assuring us that we don’t have anything to be concerned about

“We don’t want the American public to be worried about this because their risk is low,” says Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. “On the other hand, we are taking this very seriously and are dealing very closely with Chinese authorities.”

Hopefully they are correct, and hopefully this outbreak will blow over sooner rather than later.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/co...nths-ago-predicts-65-million-people-could-die

nongaddarliberal and aditya10r like this.
  15. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

We will be royally fucked if the virus starts spreading into our country. We don't have fucking medical infrastructure to handle few 1000 people in floods or earthquake . such a high potent virus will create complete breakdown of our medical infrastructure .

Stop all flights outbound and inbound from china and hongkong immediately and also keep an watch on imports of any animal products from china like pork

16. Armand2REP

Armand2REP CHINI EXPERT Veteran Member

They have known about this since before Christmas and they only start quarantines a month later. The reported cases are so small because they are turning away everyone showing up to the hospitals. They won't let them report it and they drop dead in the streets by the hundreds.

17. Kumata

Kumata Regular Member

bhai,

put in a kind of spolier or warning when u post such sick stuff... been to hong kong 2-3 time, i concur with what you posted. I puked them on first day and than never went to markets again for next 1 month of stay.. it did not helped that these morons breath is so bad that we used to talk from 5 feet away to avoid getting "Behosh"

18. Shredder

Shredder Regular Member

The world is now at risk because of the way these savages eat. It is a result of their karma, and the consequences are seen.

AsuraKiller203 likes this.
  19. Shredder

Shredder Regular Member

This is the irony. One of the best pharma manufacturing countries, but we can't provide access to good healthcare for the majority of our people.

20. Deathstar

Deathstar Senior Member Senior Member

Virus is being detected in various cities like Mumbai , Pune. God help us. With our shitty medical respose system. We are doomed