US puts $10 million bounty on Hafiz Saeed's head

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
SO what? Its their national security, why should they care about ours.

USA has no business with LeT or Sri Lanka, they played their part. It is also true that our country hasnt done justice to our people. So what is wrong in accepting whatever small amount of good work done by others. Or are we so prideful and petty, that we cant even appreciate a good deed, however late or however unlikely it is.
I am not implying that they should care about us. Rather, I am negating the thought that US is working for Indian interests.

Good deed is appreciated but not in a blind excusatory self-apologetic notion.

Adux

Country flag
where u live?? how u get geo tv???
India has an arrest warrant for Rajinder Singh, he is living in the US. What can India do?
China has an arrest warrant for Dalai Lama, he is living in India, What can China do?

So lets not mock the americans without merit or intelligence.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
It was 25 million dollars for OBL. So i would consider this 10 million quite significant for Hafiz Saeed.
It is quite unfair of you, to be sarcastic about pakistani's not taking up the money, mocking a deed that is beneficial to us, is not cricket.
It took nearly 10 years to get OBL. For all you know, somebody might actually bite, maybe they wont. But you cant blame the americans for not trying. Though the same might not apply to us.
OBL & Hafiz Saeed are different.

Hafiz Saeed walks in Pakistan in broad day light giving out jihadi anti-india, anti-western speeches in public ralleys & television shows.

Same was not the case with OBL. It is quite surprising if no Pakistani element is ready to handover Saeed's whereabouts even in exchange of monies.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
When Hafiz heard the bounty i am sure his balls shrunk and by now he has a keen ear for drones and helicopters hovering over him..lol..

Adux

Country flag

Hafiz Saeed walks in Pakistan in broad day light giving out jihadi anti-india, anti-western speeches in public ralleys & television shows.

Same was not the case with OBL. It is quite surprising if no Pakistani element is ready to handover Saeed's whereabouts even in exchange of monies.
Pakistan is after all republic, whatever the US influence maybe. They have limitations. Iddi Amin stayed in SA, what could the world do? There is always diplomatic capital which is expendable entitiy.
It is not about finding Hafiz Saeed, It is about what this declaration does to Hafiz. He cannot step out of Pakistan. This shows the US intent when the opportunity strikes. This means complete lockdown H Saeed's economic activity which is of international in nature. This also means, it will entice US mercernary entities or contacts in Pakistan, looking for a strike H Saeed. After all Pakistan is a country of cut throats, available to the highest bidder. The US just did their bid.

Last edited:

Blackwater

it was 25 million dollars for obl. So i would consider this 10 million quite significant for hafiz saeed.
It is quite unfair of you, to be sarcastic about pakistani's not taking up the money, mocking a deed that is beneficial to us, is not cricket.
It took nearly 10 years to get obl. For all you know, somebody might actually bite, maybe they wont. But you cant blame the americans for not trying. Though the same might not apply to us.
one american senator said" these pakistani can sell their mothers in 20$"

inki aukat itni ha

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

As a porki would ask you, where is the proof that he made any anti-india or US speeches?

Blackwater

India has an arrest warrant for Rajinder Singh, he is living in the US. What can India do?
China has an arrest warrant for Dalai Lama, he is living in India, What can China do?

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Pakistan is after all republic, whatever the US influence maybe. They have limitations. Iddi Amin stayed in SA, what could the world do? There is always diplomatic capital which is expendable entitiy.
It is not about finding Hafiz Saeed, It is about how this declaration does to Hafiz. He cannot step out of Pakistan.
The declaration curbs Saeed's role in a unstable political equation of GOP hijacked by ISI/PA extremists.

Blackwater

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Adux

Country flag
I am not implying that they should care about us. Rather, I am negating the thought that US is working for Indian interests.

Good deed is appreciated but not in a blind excusatory self-apologetic notion.

Isnt there a need for us to be self-apolgetic when it comes to terrorism, pakistan and Hafiz Saeed, Dont we need to honor our dead and their families atleast with honesty? I think so.
I am sure US has its self interest? Does that make it less noble or effective? I dont think so?
When your own country has no interest in something that they should have serious interest on? I am happy somebody doing something positive for their self interest as it maybe, but as far as the victims are concerned, its hope. What hope has the Indian Government given them?

United States Zindabad,

I will call a murdabad on them, when it is not to my or my country's interest. Its quite simple, really.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Isnt there a need for us to be self-apolgetic when it comes to terrorism, pakistan and Hafiz Saeed, Dont we need to honor our dead and their families atleast with honesty? I think so.
I am sure US has its self interest? Does that make it less noble or effective? I dont think so?
When your own country has no interest in something that they should have serious interest on? I am happy somebody doing something positive for their self interest as it maybe, but as far as the victims are concerned, its hope. What hope has the Indian Government given them?

United States Zindabad,

I will call a murdabad on them, when it is not to my or my country's interest. Its quite simple, really.
Its an overstatement to say that US is doing India's job even after accepting the fact that Indian Govt does not care about Indians dying in terrorist attacks.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I believe both of you are saying thing.

So why are you arguing ?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Now WTF?

Osama had role in 26/11, proof shows

Hard evidence that Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba chief Hafiz Saeed was communicating with Osama bin Laden through a courier led Washington to put a $10-million (Rs 50-crore) bounty on Saeed's head. The evidence also points to the then Al-Qaeda chief, Bin Laden, having played a key role in the 26/11 attacks in Mumbai in 2008 that killed 166 people and injured more than 300.

All this was unearthed by US Special Forces last May when they killed Bin Laden in his hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan, and took back bagfuls of his documents and computer equipment.

Bruce Riedel, Pakistan terrorism expert and former AfPak advisor to US President Barack Obama, told HT, "The documents and files found in Abbottabad showed a close connection between Bin Laden and Saeed, right up to May 2011."
RAW's former deputy director Rana Banerjee said Saeed has been assuming a larger profile in Pakistan, preparing the ground for a political career. "The US is forcing him underground. It has silenced him for a while," he said.

Documentation on Lashkar's ties with al-Qaeda would also explain the $2-million bounty on Adbul Rahman Makki, Lashkar's financial secretary. Makki, said Banerjee, is the only person Saeed trusts with funds and was the liaison for Lashkar's global tie-ups.

Lashkar has also attracted US anger, said analyst Wilson John, author of Caliphate's Soldiers: The Lashkar-e-Tayebba's Long War, by openly helping militants fighting US troops in Afghanistan. "Members of the Haqqani network have trained at Lashkar camps," he said. And so have so-called "white jihadis" – Western-based recruits trained to carry out attacks on Western countries.

Riedel said the bounty decisions are "a recognition that Lashkar-e- Taiba and Saeed are a real threat to both the US and India." He expects Saeed to use the US announcement to increase his standing as "a symbol of his power in the global jihad". But Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence will be unhappy as Saeed "is their man".
Osama had role in 26/11, proof shows - Hindustan Times

Last edited:

noob101

I think its a high time for RAW to hunt this Pakistani investment down now, our 'loongichaap' leaders will be less panicky about Pakistan's reaction and their fictional minority appeasement thingy.
Hunting down Pakistani terrorists is with in the reach of our defense establishment .... we can kill this guy Hafez or Dawood with an air strike or by some other cleaver means..... but the backlash is going to be so fierce, and all of a sudden everyone will be asking about where the Paki nukes are.... This is what ultimately everyone fears,.... Saed Hafez is not going any where!!!!!!!!!!!! because noone can arrest him when he has the protection of the paki government and no one can kill him

Adux

Country flag
I believe both of you are saying thing.

So why are you arguing ?
We arent arguing, just deliberating on different points of view, I am trying to find some noob no good idiot geeky indians with internet warrior syndrome, so i can flush out that super mod.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles