Uncensored Pakistan! Funny Pictures from Pakistan

Alpha1

1 simple question...
do you wear pants /jeans or such modern wear.
if Yes, u don't have any right to question what a women can wear..
when u can change your clothing with time, why can't a women?
yes I do wear 'Loose' jeans. It is wrong to wear the clothes that prominates certain body parts! E.g legs etc.
Furthermore women are not allowed to wear clothes which resemble male clothes!

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Who are men to say what women should or should not do? Do you consider Males Human and Women Sub-human?

@roma would you like to comment?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha1

Who are men to say what women should or should not do? Do you consider Males Human and Women Sub-human?

It is God who commanded so!
Males should wear male clothes and females of females. No cross-dressing. The one who deviates is deviating from human nature!

dealwithit

Males should wear male clothes and females of females. No cross-dressing. The one who deviates is deviating from human nature!

Womens are not slaves of men... Don't use God name in this .. All are equal would be his policy..

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
yes I do wear 'Loose' jeans. It is wrong to wear the clothes that prominates certain body parts! E.g legs etc.

thanks for getting me in on this
i think each society decides for themselves - im not sure how this topic had developed so far on this thread ( i havent the opportunity to read through it all ) but i feel it is inappropriate for one group to dictate to others how to do this that and the other ~~ if they absolutely insist , then stick to such nations and do not migrate to the west nor on this forum force others to our point of view

if they want it for themselves , fine !

here in iberia ( spain portugal ) it is quite liberal , i have seen women with their slacks zip totally undone, open showing their panties totally exposed, in the front , as a fashion statement ( maybe ) - no one objected, none of the men stared - all behaved but if they did that in some other society , it might not have been so acceptable

so to each their own .

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
If god takes away free will, then god is wrong.

dealwithit

God does, Common Sense does!

Lol you are talking about common sense,,,, Nice good for you...

I totally agree with what @roma said..

Its better not discuss about culture and religion here..
It about society that we live in .. one should feel comfortable

Alpha1

What I meant was you can do something wrong but God won't come down and stop you!

SilentKiller

Country flag
So you means to say or as per you God is biased to Women.
Human nature is to respect others, give respect to expect one.
God's never gives such bullshit or biased commands, these commands u r referring to are given by some men which might be right at that time in 600Ad but doesn't applies now.
If u have changes with time, why can't these commands?
religion is just faith, never impose your faith on others its on free will.
day u understand it, u will understand its meaning.
A women from Europe, who does her work faithfully, goes with her friends with what ever she pleases is much nearer to god than a burka wearing woman who blows herself for sake of religion...

All depends on how to see a women as a slave or a partner?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles