Uncensored Pakistan! Funny Pictures from Pakistan

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Re: Pictorial descriptions of Pakisan

There should be a difference in love and worship
agreed we should not follow religion blindly :gangnam:
why did you parents cut your dick in half???

people are superstitious in india and pakistan.
flying quran killing salman and all that sh8t.so why throw stones at others when your own house is made up of glass :gangnam:

Himanshu Pandey

Please don't consider it rude etc
but I have to ask in whose place would you rather see your sister, mother or someother female relative standing?
The one in the burqa or the bikini?
@Blackwater @tothinkandsay @Keshav Murali you can answer too!
in none.. as one reveal all and in another I can't even know is she my sister or your whom I admire...

there are things which are good to be left alone for the sake of sanity and decency... but I know after marrying sisters for thousand years you can't thing ahead of them... there is millions of girls who are not sisters. cousins, aunts etc whom I will admire in bikni, sorts, or any decent/undecent dress they prefer..

Last edited by a moderator:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
^^:shocked:

The guy looks like an awkward transvestite terrorist. He should really think of casting someone else in the music video, and only stick to being the playback singer.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
^^:shocked:

The guy looks like an awkward transvestite terrorist. He should really think of casting someone else in the music video, and only stick to being the playback singer.
From the video, other than the ******ry, it is obvious that this guy is kinda self-obsessed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles