This might turn into an international incident

randyramsingh

There's a link in my profile to my homepage, there's some rape-tortures going on in Ontario, Canada prisons.

I have informed NATO and the UN.

Really bad prisoner abuse, habeous corpus as well.

I was in Prison and it was happening, please check out the link and pass on information for your family safety if you have any in the target areas.

randyramsingh

In the cities they trade there young daughters and wives and sex slaves for assistance cheques and health disability, such a Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP).

and rape mentally challenged in mental institutions.

know first hand and witness thats why they keep me poor..for now >:-D

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
There's a link in my profile to my homepage, there's some rape-tortures going on in Ontario, Canada prisons.

I have informed NATO and the UN.

Really bad prisoner abuse, habeous corpus as well.

I was in Prison and it was happening, please check out the link and pass on information for your family safety if you have any in the target areas.
In the cities they trade there young daughters and wives and sex slaves for assistance cheques and health disability, such a Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP).

and rape mentally challenged in mental institutions.

know first hand and witness thats why they keep me poor..for now >:-D
What??? how can these things happens in 1st world developed countries like US/Canada. :confused: :p

RajputPride

Why were you in prison bro? I hear Indians in Canada are involved in crime, gangs and drug dealing just like UK Indians.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles