The Football thread

A.V.

Congrats to MANC , we will see the LA LIGA champs vs EPL champs soon to show which league rules the world

plugwater

AV, overall PL quality is better, but Real and Barca are different class to the teams in PL.

A.V.

Manc as i always believed EPL is just an inflated publicity , thereare good teams there but the league as a whole is inflated by the fans and the press , lets see next season how it shapes up

niharjhatn

If there is one thing I have to say....

Torres, karma is a BITCH aint it?

plugwater

Manc as i always believed EPL is just an inflated publicity , thereare good teams there but the league as a whole is inflated by the fans and the press , lets see next season how it shapes up
Little AV, United and Chelsea may not be good enough compared to Real and Barca but when you compare other teams of PL and Liga i have to say PL is far better than Liga. Remember Barca lost to Arsenal in Emirates.
If there is one thing I have to say....

Torres, karma is a BITCH aint it?
Well for chelsea this isnt the first time :D

Chelsea style does not suit Torres IMO.

Last edited:

niharjhatn

Well for chelsea this isnt the first time :D

Chelsea style does not suit Torres IMO.
Hehe - yeh there was some Badlack guy, and some guy called... Shevsuckso or something

In fact, he was so bad that during training whenever a guy skied a shot from inside the goal box we used to shout SHEVCHENKO!!

Congrats on Man U winning, although I am a 'pool supporter, Man U were far more consistent than any team this season. And SAF, as much as I hate the punk, cemented himself as the greatest club manager ever I think :D!

A.V.

Real madrid lost to levante

LOL what a sore thumb the special one , i heard he blamed the ball this time for the loss , as the ball was round rather than elliptical as he ordered and wanted it

A.V.

LOL what a sore thumb the special one , i heard he blamed the ball this time for the loss , as the ball was round rather than elliptical as he ordered and wanted it

plugwater

Sshhh!! He is our next manager :D

Oracle

/\/\/\ I said I have a feeling.

Personally I do not like British clubs, they speak more, than do more.

plugwater

de Gea

Smalling
Ferdinand
Evans
Evra

Park
Fletcher
Jones
Giggs
Young

Welbeck

WTF!!!

A.V.

lol pluggy its a draw with liverpool , manchester united marches jolted by the eternal reds

A.V.

[h=3]Barca keen on Valencia star Alba[/h]Barcelona are said to be monitoring the progress of Valencia left-back Jordi Alba, if reports emanating from Spain are to be believed.
Alba, who is also comfortable playing on the left side of midfield, established himself as one of Los Che's key players last season, and recently earned his first cap for Spain in the 3-1 win over Scotland.
And Las Provincias believes the 22-year-old's impressive performances have made Barca sit up and take notice, especially since they are said to be on the lookout for a left-back.
Eric Abidal, who is currently first-choice on the left side of defence is in the last year of his contract, and due to his increasing years, plus reported interest from PSG and AC Milan, it remains to be seen if he will still be around next season.
Adriano has proved to be a competent squad player but lacks the talent necessary to command a first team berth, while fellow Brazilian Maxwell has spent more time on the sidelines injured than on the pitch.
As such, Barca coach Pep Guardiola is said to have made a young left-back top of his shopping list.
Earlier in the summer, the Catalan outfit admitted their interest in then-Sporting Gijon defender Jose Angel, but a failure to agree terms saw him move to Roma instead, and Barca let slip the chance to sign one of Spain's brightest young talents.
Having missed out on Jose Angel, it remains to be seen if Barca will go all out in their pursuit of Alba, who could go on to become Spain's starting left-back over the next decade

Football | La Liga | Barca keen on Valencia star Alba | ESPNSTAR.com

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles