The Football thread

Gogo

Hello! If you have a working head and a share of luck, you really can make good money on bets. But here I prefer the lottery. I buy a ticket several times a week at https://online-lottery.net/mega-millions/. I would like to hope that in one day I will hit the jackpot. But even without this, sometimes it’s easy to win very good money!

Hijibiji

Country flag
The item is a bit old but it's relevant given the latest developments on LAC.

raphael47

Country flag
Anyone here watching tonight clash between Real Madrid and Liverpool? What are your predictions?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
a very interesting experiment is going on in Wrexham UK.

even discounting the fact the this is basically a media venture and permanent celebrity endorsement since owners themselves are celebrities. fact remains that the town got renewed enthusiasm in their local sports team.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
a very interesting experiment is going on in Wrexham UK.

even discounting the fact the this is basically a media venture and permanent celebrity endorsement since owners themselves are celebrities. fact remains that the town got renewed enthusiasm in their local sports team.
looks like there are some corporate and strategic lessons to take away from this story.
only that i am not sure what exactly they are.
=======
"It's like home already!" Ben Foster on helping Wrexham to become National League champions

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
looks like there are some corporate and strategic lessons to take away from this story.
only that i am not sure what exactly they are.
=======
"It's like home already!" Ben Foster on helping Wrexham to become National League champions
Let's change the name of this thread to soccer we don't need to endorse a British term " Football "

Global Defence

New threads

Articles