On Vacation!
Super Mod
Re: Revelation !Did human evolved from APE ?Ans in Hinduism MANU

Moved to Conspiracy Theories Thread

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

Stop posting Crap. Enough of this. I suggest you take these topics elsewhere not here
DUDE is this DFI or Daredevil FI ? U dont have to reply of read it .Just ignore it.Many want to debate on it .What is ur problem ? I dont have to think what u like me to think.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

DUDE is this DFI or Daredevil FI ? U dont have to reply of read it .Just ignore it.Many want to debate on it .What is ur problem ? I dont have to think what u like me to think.
No body wants to discuss this hodge-podge created by some demented guy on Facebook. Come up with some well researched articles from mainstream media then people will discuss. All that you are posting is from Facebook page which is not credible and that's why moved into conspiracy threads. Ideally I would want to delete this stuff.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

Moved to Conspiracy Theories Thread
History of RAMA is conspiracy theory ?
WOW U r great ....Are u from Congress ? Ur secularism is same as congress Just asking Just incase

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

No body wants to discuss this hodge-podge created by some demented guy on Facebook. Come up with some well researched articles from mainstream media then people will discuss. All that you are posting is from Facebook page which is not credible and that's why moved into conspiracy threads. Ideally I would want to delete this stuff.
Where is the credible Link given by this Thread ? Its lead thread on Religious/Culture ? Its not a conspiracy? http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/religion-culture/1403-aryan-invasion-theory.html

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

History of RAMA is conspiracy theory ?
WOW U r great ....Are u from Congress ? Ur secularism is same as congress Just asking Just incase
Its mythology. What has congress has to do with me moving threads?.

As I said, if you post from serious sources this can be discussed. Don't post stuff from Facebook, it will be moved into this thread.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

Its mythology. What has congress has to do with me moving threads?.

As I said, if you post from serious sources this can be discussed. Don't post stuff from Facebook, it will be moved into this thread.
How ram is a mythology ? Its history. Thats what this article is about.Rama - Mind Boggling History behind the Legend.Ancient Kings ruled this nation ar our gods..See u belive what ever u want i dont care.But erase the FB link and Post it as seperate thread. FINE ? Because it is not a conspiracy theory.It is a disrespect to all Hindu followers .Please accept my request Thank You

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

I think whoever this idiot on facebook is but he is trying to propagate "creationism theory" and failed miserably.

It is clear from recent research that despite having same number of genes between humans and chimps, there is visible difference in physical trait, civilisation ability, languages and advanced thinking and this can be attributed to minor changes (mutations) in the genes which results in vast differences due to altered genetic interaction among these genes.

More number of genes doesn't automatically translate to advanced civilisation or thinking. A common water flea species, tiny and translucent Daphnia pulex has 31,000 genes but that doesn't make it more advanced than humans ( who have 21,000 genes)?. Why?. Because the functioning of its genes is different from humans.

And there were innumerable instances of chromosome fusion and breaking through out the evolution. And this idiot's whole premise of creationism boils down to fusion of 2 chromosomes into one :rofl:

And he has the stupidity to claim that humans were created by "the maker" for gold mining :rofl: :laugh:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

How ram is a mythology ? Its history. Thats what this article is about.Rama - Mind Boggling History behind the Legend.Ancient Kings ruled this nation ar our gods..See u belive what ever u want i dont care.But erase the FB link and Post it as seperate thread. FINE ? Because it is not a conspiracy theory.It is a disrespect to all Hindu followers .Please accept my request Thank You
I don't mind discussing it in separate thread, But come up with some credible articles. Google and you will find it. I will certainly not allow cr@p from that facebook page to create a thread.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

I don't mind discussing it in separate thread, But come up with some credible articles. Google and you will find it. I will certainly not allow cr@p from that facebook page to create a thread.
How it is credible if posted in website ? What are you man ?So i should not post even my own view on hinduism because I dont have a website ? Seriously who thought you this buddy ? Any way here is the link.Every thing posted on that fb page are well researched by decent brains in this fields. Decode Hindu Mythology: Rama - History behind the Legend See u cant say its crap because you dont know anything.Its not my problm OK ? NOW remove RAMA article from conspiracy and post it as seperate thread.U DONT SAY RAMA IS MYTHALOGY OR HISTORY am not intrested to hear from you. Its my belif U r entittled to have your belif .

WMD

What you gave are your fantasies... Still waiting for any scientific explanation.
Why do u need scientific explanation for conspiracies?:pound:

ps- I haven't read any of the original posts or the following ones.

WMD

What you gave are your fantasies... Still waiting for any scientific explanation.
Why do u need scientific explanation for conspiracies?:pound:

ps- I haven't read any of the original posts or the following ones.

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

I think whoever this idiot on facebook is but he is trying to propagate "creationism theory" and failed miserably.

It is clear from recent research that despite having same number of genes between humans and chimps, there is visible difference in physical trait, civilisation ability, languages and advanced thinking and this can be attributed to minor changes (mutations) in the genes which results in vast differences due to altered genetic interaction among these genes.

More number of genes doesn't automatically translate to advanced civilisation or thinking. A common water flea species, tiny and translucent Daphnia pulex has 31,000 genes but that doesn't make it more advanced than humans ( who have 21,000 genes)?. Why?. Because the functioning of its genes is different from humans.

And there were innumerable instances of chromosome fusion and breaking through out the evolution. And this idiot's whole premise of creationism boils down to fusion of 2 chromosomes into one :rofl:

And he has the stupidity to claim that humans were created by "the maker" for gold mining :rofl: :laugh:
hahaha Please tell me the truth what is ur AGE ? And which standard are you in ?Comon u cant hide it Mr.MoD of DFI .

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

I really wonder how people asking for credible evidence for CONSPIRACY THEORY . That to in the Conspiracy THREAD .And keep trolling like fools on conspiracy Hahaha .. WoW

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

How it is credible if posted in website ? What are you man ?So i should not post even my own view on hinduism because I dont have a website ? Seriously who thought you this buddy ? Any way here is the link.Every thing posted on that fb page are well researched by decent brains in this fields. Decode Hindu Mythology: Rama - History behind the Legend See u cant say its crap because you dont know anything.Its not my problm OK ? NOW remove RAMA article from conspiracy and post it as seperate thread.U DONT SAY RAMA IS MYTHALOGY OR HISTORY am not intrested to hear from you. Its my belif U r entittled to have your belif .
Ok boy, moved it into a separate thread

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/religion-culture/49743-ramayana-history-myth.html#post708516

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

Oh my god Please provide credible google link u took it from.And tell me wether chromosomes Fused or not? IF so why and How ? What is the reaction after fusion ? If u answer me this i will debate on it with u .Or please dont waste my energy.Rather read and learn it from me and elobratly thru GOOGLE as u do always.And yeah as far as u concern what ever given in some website is credible imformation ...All the best for u Journey To seek KNOWLEDGE

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

Are u joking Did i posted is ramayana History or Myth ? Wat a crap man.Please Let me post as the way i want .Why are u doing lik this ?I know what ramayana is .With this article i had peovided proofs for it. Stop that thread . Need my thread in my own way
Rama - Mind Boggling History behind the Legend

Mariner HK

Tihar Jail
Banned

You are misusing ur power. I dint do any thing against the Forum RULEs ok .I posted my thread in the way i want it to be.You just googled some crap and posted it as ur thread and merged my thread in it ? I need my thread not yours ....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles