The Attack - Operation MaarKhoor (A short Story).

Status
Not open for further replies.

thethinker

Country flag
The story based on fiction what bad is in that.
Uncle Sam: Why the hell he is there whats going on in Indian consulate, did they are planning something?
US Chief; cunning Indian with ex-NDS chief planning the attack inside Pakistan, what will be press statement. It is a big issue and embarrassment for us and as per reports they (Pakistan) hit the target from their airspace. They have the solid reasons to attack.

Peddle the ISI brainwashing propaganda on your PDF.

Expect to be flamed should you further attempt to continue over here.

guru-dutt

Boht bura howa apkey sath, after long time ban lifted and same day banned again.
any way i will not go to PDF again its a waste now a forum full of pseudo mods and there side kicks old PDF is dead

now as for this thread terrorism in pakistan wont stop till ISI finally gives away with so called "strategick deapth policy" and gullible pakistani awaan starts using there brains instead on running after yet another truck ki batti dont worry that aint gonna change and pakistani publick will keep paying for it by there blood while fat ass PA genrals and there children keep enjoying the fruits of "quomi ghairath"

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
he is maarkhoor /hamazad of PDF or a side kick of PDF TTs WAJsal/blue marlin and kafee :D
You can add few more, seriously you don't know me. Khoon se likh kr deyney ko tayaar houn app phir se PDF per ajao gey..you are addicted.

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
any way i will not go to PDF again its a waste now a forum full of pseudo mods and there side kicks old PDF is dead

now as for this thread terrorism in pakistan wont stop till ISI finally gives away with so called "strategick deapth policy" and gullible pakistani awaan starts using there brains instead on running after yet another truck ki batti dont worry that aint gonna change and pakistani publick will keep paying for it by there blood while fat ass PA genrals and there children keep enjoying the fruits of "quomi ghairath"
What about your crore commanders any ways sanu ki Delhi kab bula rehy ho Royal Stag chahiye mujhe.:daru:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Aftermath, Windjammer sends distress signal to his PAF ATC.
Windy: May Day May Day My A$$ is on Fire...I repeat it again My A$$ is on fire..over.
ATC: Kya hua?
Windy: A2A missile astra stuck me.
ATC: yaah allah..kisne fire fire kiya.
Windy: Su-30MKI...yeh ek jaal hai...They know about our next step..............Signal lost.
ATC rings evacuation alarm.Whole air base is evacuated.( They thought IAF would pound them:D)
Mean while MQM members: Yeh lo party ho jaye.
Americans: Hmm...Indians:crazy:
@Indx TechStyle @Blackwater @Screambowl

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
Windy: May Day May Day My A$$ is on Fire...I repeat it again My A$$ is on fire..over.
Windy: Su-30MKI...yeh ek jaal hai...They know about our next step..............Signal lost.
ATC rings evacuation alarm.Whole air base is evacuated.( They thought IAF would pound them:D)
No attack was on Afghanistan side and scaling full Pakistan by MKI to reach Windjammer impossible.

AbRaj

Country flag
@Indx TechStyle @Blackwater @Screambowl
You nailed it........... :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles