Tehrik-e-Taliban wants sharia implemented in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

blank_quest

Country flag
Washington: A top Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) leader Wali Ur Rehman in a rare video appearance has pledged to send fighters in Kashmir and wage a struggle for implementation of Sharia rule in India.

Wali Ur Rehman, against whom the US has announced a USD 5 million reward for his involvement in the murder of seven CIA officials in Afghanistan in December 2009, is believed to have said this in a rare video of his along with the TTP chief Hamikullah Mehsud, in which the two militant leaders have for the first time spoken about their ambitions transcending beyond the Af-Pak border taking them to Kashmir, India and the United States as well.

"The practical struggle for a Sharia system that we are carrying out in Pakistan, the same way we will continue it in Kashmir, and the same way we will implement the Sharia system in India too. And this is the only solution for people's problems," said Rehman, according to the translation provided by the Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor (JTTM) of Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a Washington-based think tank.

The 45:52 minute video in Pashtu with Urdu subtitles has been produced by Umar Media, the broadcasting arm of TTP.

The video is titled as "The False Propaganda of the Dajjali Media Revealed." It was released to internet on January 6.

According to MEMRI, for the first time perhaps, TTP's official spokesman Ehsanullah Ihsan is show in the video, which devotes a section ? towards the last part -- on Kashmir.

Claiming that the Jihad launched by the Pakistani Government inside Kashmir has failed to yield any desired result, the TTP video says that it would launch its own jihad in the Valley and talks about sending its own jihadi forces in the Valley.

"Allah willing, the mujahedeen of Tehreek-e-Taliban will arrive in Kashmir and as per the Islamic sharia will help the Kashmiris get their rights. As our ancestors sacrificed their lives for Kashmir and had got Kashmir liberated by force [in 1947-48], the same way their these progenies [i.E Taliban fighters], walking in the footsteps of their forefathers, will get Kashmir liberated [from India], and will help them get their rights," Rehman said.

"That registered [i.E government-sponsored] jihad that Pakistan had begun cannot liberate Kashmir, and even if it were to be liberated, it will be for name only, but the system will not change [in favor of Islamic shari'a rule] and their fate will not be changed, and if it were to change, only Shari'a system will change it. And it is our promise to those people [in Kashmir], that we will share their grief," the propaganda says as per the translation provided by MEMRI.

"Insofar as Pakistan's dirty policy [on Kashmir] is concerned, as per which Kashmiris have been ruined and destroyed under the pretext of Kashmir policy, their everything has been destroyed, we strongly condemn this policy too as much as we do about India's atrocities," said Rehman, who has been designated as a terrorist leader by the State Department.

Tufail Ahmed from Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a Washington-based expert who keeps a tab on the terrorist outfits of the region -- said that this should not be dismissed as a propaganda video in the usual sense of the term propaganda.

PTI
--------------------------------------------------------------
We want Manu law :D but in Pakistan :sad: <-- Slight Change ::laugh:

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
One more jackass in addition to the existing jackass like Owaisi back home...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Washington: A top Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) leader Wali Ur Rehman in a rare video appearance has pledged to send fighters in Kashmir and wage a struggle for implementation of Sharia rule in India.

Wali Ur Rehman, against whom the US has announced a USD 5 million reward for his involvement in the murder of seven CIA officials in Afghanistan in December 2009, is believed to have said this in a rare video of his along with the TTP chief Hamikullah Mehsud, in which the two militant leaders have for the first time spoken about their ambitions transcending beyond the Af-Pak border taking them to Kashmir, India and the United States as well.

"The practical struggle for a Sharia system that we are carrying out in Pakistan, the same way we will continue it in Kashmir, and the same way we will implement the Sharia system in India too. And this is the only solution for people's problems," said Rehman, according to the translation provided by the Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor (JTTM) of Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a Washington-based think tank.

The 45:52 minute video in Pashtu with Urdu subtitles has been produced by Umar Media, the broadcasting arm of TTP.

The video is titled as "The False Propaganda of the Dajjali Media Revealed." It was released to internet on January 6.

According to MEMRI, for the first time perhaps, TTP's official spokesman Ehsanullah Ihsan is show in the video, which devotes a section ? towards the last part -- on Kashmir.

Claiming that the Jihad launched by the Pakistani Government inside Kashmir has failed to yield any desired result, the TTP video says that it would launch its own jihad in the Valley and talks about sending its own jihadi forces in the Valley.

"Allah willing, the mujahedeen of Tehreek-e-Taliban will arrive in Kashmir and as per the Islamic sharia will help the Kashmiris get their rights. As our ancestors sacrificed their lives for Kashmir and had got Kashmir liberated by force [in 1947-48], the same way their these progenies [i.E Taliban fighters], walking in the footsteps of their forefathers, will get Kashmir liberated [from India], and will help them get their rights," Rehman said.

"That registered [i.E government-sponsored] jihad that Pakistan had begun cannot liberate Kashmir, and even if it were to be liberated, it will be for name only, but the system will not change [in favor of Islamic shari'a rule] and their fate will not be changed, and if it were to change, only Shari'a system will change it. And it is our promise to those people [in Kashmir], that we will share their grief," the propaganda says as per the translation provided by MEMRI.

"Insofar as Pakistan's dirty policy [on Kashmir] is concerned, as per which Kashmiris have been ruined and destroyed under the pretext of Kashmir policy, their everything has been destroyed, we strongly condemn this policy too as much as we do about India's atrocities," said Rehman, who has been designated as a terrorist leader by the State Department.

Tufail Ahmed from Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a Washington-based expert who keeps a tab on the terrorist outfits of the region -- said that this should not be dismissed as a propaganda video in the usual sense of the term propaganda.

PTI
--------------------------------------------------------------
We want Sharia law too :D but in Pakistan :sad:
These TTP idiots have no idea about who their ancestors were or else they would think 100 times... their ancestors were Hindus who were forecefully killed/converted and they are the residue living in a wrong identity. Sharia is NOT good for even Pakistan since it would be affecting us sooner or later.Their idiot ancestors made a mistake and they are doing the same.These idiots are giving enemity and bloodshed as a legacy to their generations.

Indian Army needs to be equipped with a 50 mm Broom to tackle the Sharia Crazy Virgin Dreamers Pests like TTP.

Overall I think TTP is beneficial for India since they are going to push Pakistan in a civil war so India needs to sit calm and enjoy the daily soap opera shows done by TTP in Pakistan.In this free time we can put our house in order. :pop:

Rage

DFI TEAM
The Tehreek-e-Taliban wants Sharia implemented throughout the world. Not just in India. As long as we don't allow their dastardly Islamist tentacles to spread here, we should be ok.

We should make a drastic example of that ch^%iya Owaisi and all his Jamaat kith & kin.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The Tehreek-e-Taliban wants Sharia implemented throughout the world. Not just in India. As long as we don't allow their dastardly Islamist tentacles to spread here, we should be ok.

We should make a drastic example of that ch^%iya Owaisi and all his Jamaat kith & kin.
They are going to spread their tentacles for sure and have created Owaisi types inside India... open history.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
So when are they coming?.....
I wish the J&K govt. Would declare hunting season near the LOC. It would make for the best tourist season ever.

The Fox

man i didnot read what u have written but as soon as i saw the Broom I just rolled off my chair and laughed....................

These TTP idiots have no idea about who their ancestors were or else they would think 100 times... their ancestors were Hindus who were forecefully killed/converted and they are the residue living in a wrong identity. Sharia is NOT good for even Pakistan since it would be affecting us sooner or later.Their idiot ancestors made a mistake and they are doing the same.These idiots are giving enemity and bloodshed as a legacy to their generations.

Indian Army needs to be equipped with a 50 mm Broom to tackle the Sharia Crazy Virgin Dreamers Pests like TTP.

Overall I think TTP is beneficial for India since they are going to push Pakistan in a civil war so India needs to sit calm and enjoy the daily soap opera shows done by TTP in Pakistan.In this free time we can put our house in order. :pop:

Rage

DFI TEAM
They are going to spread their tentacles for sure and have created Owaisi types inside India... open history.
Not true. While some Muslims are growing more fundamental, and we have had those since independence, others are growing more liberal. Witness the outrage among the membership of the Jamaat-e-Islami Hind's (JIH) youth wing in Kerala when their patriarchs of the Jamaat-e-Islami's Sharia Committee submitted their reports to the Justice Verma Commission in the aftermath of the Delhi gangrape.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Not true. While some Muslims are growing more fundamental, and we have had those since independence, others are growing more liberal. Witness the outrage among the membership of the Jamaat-e-Islami Hind's (JIH) youth wing in Kerala when their patriarchs of the Jamaat-e-Islami's Sharia Committee submitted their reports to the Justice Verma Commission in the aftermath of the Delhi gangrape.
It doesnt matter how many liberals you claim are growing but practically its a hogwash.Kerala is a hub for fundamentalists now.

Since memory of Indians are weak... below would help as a reminder......this pic should be titled as Religion above Nation.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh no how many dumb head we have face every day , sir first have that in pakistan then think of India & USA

Senior member Mr. Farhan & other pakistani members can u pls comment , u people say TTP is RAW sponsored but this goat head idoit says he will liberate kashmir & another monkey from India says he needs only 15mins to kill all of us , when u guys will grow up?

what is this confusion all about?:mad::taunt::tsk:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Our Air cheif has already pointed this out Civil war in PAK will spill to Wagah border nothing to be surprised

TTP & PAK Army good luck anyways , try to hoist Pak flag on Redfort atleast now:thumb:

Rage

DFI TEAM
It doesnt matter how many liberals you claim are growing but practically its a hogwash.Kerala is a hub for fundamentalists now.

Since memory of Indians are weak... below would help as a reminder......this pic should be titled as Religion above Nation.

There is a tendency to focus only on the negative, especially if we have pre-determined notions of a community in general. But if the trend of the youth liberalizing in India is any indication, it may mean that we are better off in successive generations.

Granted, there are pockets of fundamentalist elements growing in conservatism: Mumbai is a microcosm of these, especially in places where Muslims have formed ghettos, typically when they have come from the northern states and it is incumbent upon the Government to deal with these.

Thankfully, even though the kids in these grow in very fundamentalist families, they do go to colleges, institutions and workplaces where a liberal culture is the norm.

I hate to be the Marathi chauvinist here, but in the end, all these fundamentalist strains of thought, including in places as far off as Goa and Kerala, owe their origins to the Deobandi school in Northern India.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Thankfully, even though the kids in these grow in very fundamentalist families, they do go to colleges, institutions and workplaces where a liberal culture is the norm.
That doesnt have an iota of effect on them. The younger of Muslims if at all are becoming more 7th-century ish..I personally know of two guys..well educated..post graduates, working in L&T as engineers...forcing their wives to be at home and wearing burkhas even when the moms dont wear it..when asked...they say its religion for them.

And I will be frank..a good portion of the Hindu youth today also are fundamentalist...But call me biased or whatever..they have a point...we had a fraking partition.Country was divided in the name of Islam and its insecurity..about 30% of the land was written off..then why the heck should we put up with this crap again in the name of secularism. Why this masochistic tendencies ?. I mean when you have people like Owaisi (who should not even have been allowed to stay in India in the first place, mouth off threats like killing 100 cr Hindus and literally the Govt and police pissing in their pants to even question him, their point becomes all the more valid). Why is this shit even being allowed in India. ?

I hate to be the Marathi chauvinist here, but in the end, all these fundamentalist strains of thought, including in places as far off as Goa and Kerala, owe their origins to the Deobandi school in Northern India.
Kerala has nothing to do with Deoband....I guess while the Northies like those in Pakistan follow the Hanafi school of thought..the Keralites follow the Shaafi school of thought...unique in India..the growing fundamentalism there has everything to do with the gulf petrodollars, importing of the salafi idealogy and a "secular" govt that literally turns a blind eye to this growing danger.

Last edited:

DEJAVU

Zaid Hamid struggle for Radio Pakistan delhi now looks real :))

Rage

DFI TEAM
That doesnt have an iota of effect on them. The younger of Muslims if at all are becoming more 7th-century ish..I personally know of two guys..well educated..post graduates, working in L&T as engineers...forcing their wives to be at home and wearing burkhas even when the moms dont wear it..when asked...they say its religion for them.

And I will be frank..a good portion of the Hindu youth today also are fundamentalist...But call me biased or whatever..they have a point...we had a fraking partition.Country was divided in the name of Islam and its insecurity..about 30% of the land was written off..then why the heck should we put up with this crap again in the name of secularism. Why this masochistic tendencies ?
I can tell you, as somebody who's living in India and who travels extensively, the youth among the Muslim community are not growing more 7th century-ish. Ten years ago, it would have been impossible to imagine the youth of a hardcore Islamic group like the Jamaat-e-Islami Hind (JIH) decry their superiors and call for some of them to be incarcerated or removed from the Sharia committee. Yet, this is what has happened.

Call me crazy, but it is my steadfast opinion that conservatism particularly among the youth grows inversely proportional to economic growth. The greater liberalizing of the economy there is, the less overt conservatism/fundamentalism you get to see.

I wanted to post a video I saw of a lady named Eve Ensler, who's traveled the world, explaining her opinion on how she views conservatism, and especially pseudo-religious patriarchal conservatism, as actually forms of violence imposed by the esteemed members of a community on those they view as weak, when things are not economically going their way, as a means of retaining some of that fading power. In a situation where things are liberalizing, conservatism is imposed in the form of rules and strictures to retain that previous power balance, that otherwise is changing in favor of those that were dispossessed. Those that manage to escape it, escape conservatism forever, and the yoke of patriarchy and tyranny that comes along with it.

Kerala has nothing to do with Deoband....I guess while the Northies like those in Pakistan follow the Hanafi school of thought..the Keralites follow the Shaafi school of thought...unique in India..the growing fundamentalism there has everything to do with the gulf petrodollars, importing of the salafi idealogy and a "secular" govt that literally turns a blind eye to this growing danger.
You mean to tell me that the growing fundamentalism in the South has nothing to do with Muslim immigrants from the North?

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
I can tell you, as somebody who's living in India and who travels extensively, the youth among the Muslim community are not growing more 7th century-ish. Ten years ago, it would have been impossible to imagine the youth of a hardcore Islamic group like the Jamaat-e-Islami Hind (JIH) decry their superiors and call for some of them to be incarcerated or removed from the Sharia committee. Yet, this is what has happened.

Call me crazy, but it is my steadfast opinion that conservatism particularly among the youth grows inversely proportional to economic growth. The greater liberalizing of the economy there is, the less overt conservatism/fundamentalism you get to see.

I wanted to post a video I saw of a lady named Eve Ensler, who's traveled the world, explaining her opinion on how she views conservatism, and especially pseudo-religious patriarchal conservatism, as actually forms of violence imposed by the esteemed members of a community on those they view as weak, when things are not economically going their way, as a means of retaining some of that fading power. In a situation where things are liberalizing, conservatism is imposed in the form of rules and strictures to retain that previous power balance, that otherwise is changing in favor of those that were dispossessed. Those that manage to escape it, escape conservatism forever, and the yoke of patriarchy and tyranny that comes along with it.
Arey bhai saab just because for the last one and half years I've not been in India does not mean I dont know about India..You are making your opinion on one incident by one group...My opinion was formed by dozens of interactions..small small incidents which shaped my opinion...I think @Mad Indian can share some more on this..This may sound paradoxical but education really does not have much effect on the fundamentalism...in this age of social media, internet people , the educated ones get attracted to these hundreds of thousands of the jihadi,fundamentalist sites that litter the net - and against which there are no regulations like in US - and are easily impressed by that..Actually the daily wage worker keeps his religiosity at home..because he knows that he has to survive..but for the economically,educationally sound that is not an imperative.

Some days ago, there was poster from Hyderabad who was saying that literally almost all of his engineering batchmates are die hard fans of Owaisi....Yep..engineering graduates..these are the ones who will go to work in software and become economically sound..do you think suddenly they will let go of this idealogy ? No.

Anyway till date, I feel, we, as in the LEAs have by and large ignored this fundamentalist islamist danger and I feel that it would be the same in the forseeable future as well. Indians are in for a rough time in the future...I mean..one or two decade back you would not have Muslim leaders indulging in such shit talk..may be the neighbourhood mullah in his friday sermon..but not Muslim political leaders..now it has come to that and going by the kid glove extended to Owaisi sahab and the total wrong precedent being set, it will not diminish...This will only encourage a reverse communalism or fundamentalism among the majority community and things will most probably go to their logical conclusion..I can only hope the damage will be minimum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Again another thread down the drain. Some people cannot distinguish left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles