Sri Lanka Terror Attack (21 April 2019)

amoy

So as per you if they are even smaller minority in your country, its justified to alienate them?
Muslim desire is only Sharia & death to kafirs and they are going to follow it whether they are in majority or minority..
What do u mean by "ALIENATION"??

NO there's no such a thing called alienating by US == Han / Non-MSL!

If one boycotts non-MSL shops, or promulgates getting rid of kafirs by jihad, or hindering inter-racial /cross-religious marriages, or sends their kids to "underground madarassa" instead of normal schooling, they deserve to be sent to "re-education" in Xinjiang.

It's self alienating by them == MSL extremists / fundamentalists who exclude themselves from us (Kafir) and try to enforce their BS like Halal / Sharia / Burqa blah blah. I've written of their doings even as a minority, like to ban alcohol and non-halal, and build arab-style mosques with Mid-East / govmt funding (taxpayers' money).

They need to conform to our civilization! including but not limited to learning Mandarin, not blocking traffic, not slaughtering in public, hygenic living, and respecting other religions -Taoism Buddhism, Christianity and Atheism.

Mainstream Chinese = 100% secular / tolerant. As for the opposite = check Malaysia / Saudi.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Of course in alliance with Malaysia and the Philippines.

Malaysia ~ your PM in waiting was an Islamist activist at his young age. He was thrown into prison for SODOMY after he fell from favors.

The Philippines ~ do I have to remind u of the islamist Moro militants siege of burning Marawi and blasts recently after the MSL "autonomous" region was granted?

I understand your load of "strategic thinking" of an ALLIANCE ganging up over China. But that's but a wet dream. What about gathering yourselves up taking care of your in-house shits, and leaving China alone?

You only have a temporary success in the Philippines with Psycho Duterte. But make no mistake the Filipinos together with Vietnamese are some of the most anti-China people in SEA. Malaysia is also slowly waking up and pushing against China.

China is and will always be the most threatening, destabilizing, corrupting, amoral and sleazy power in the World. Notice how no country is jumping into China's embrace. On the contrary those who has been in China's embrace are now desperately trying to get out of it (but for most of them it's too late already).

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I want to say one thing that "WE MUST USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ROOT OUT EXTREMIST COMMUNIST AND DUMB SO CALLED INTELLECTUALS GOVERNMENT IN SOUTHERN STATES BY FINDING IF THERE IS ANY LINK BETWEEN THE ATTACKERS AND SOUTH INDIA MUSLIMS and then by using that INFORMATION to wake up so called TIMID HINDUS and start cleaning the home if not now the day is not far when South will start(it already has started) showing sign of Ghettos of KASHMIR".

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It's self alienating by them == MSL extremists / fundamentalists who exclude themselves from us (Kafir) and try to enforce their BS like Halal / Sharia / Burqa blah blah. I've written of their doings even as a minority, like to ban alcohol and non-halal, and build arabic mosques with Mid-East / govmt funding (taxpayers' money).
Exactly!! That's the desire of Muslims all over the world.
They need to conform to our civilization!
That's exactly what we want.

My point is that your this statement is an utter contradiction to your point of view what you have showcased earlier, advocating for bowing to the Muslims.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Not related to SriLanka attack directly, but Christine Fair just called Modi poisonous snake for invoking SriLanka attacks in election campaign. Now I wont like CFair, even if she despises Pakis as much as I do .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The question is, is India ready to form strong alliances? With whom?
I see an alliance between Japan, Australia, USA and India expediting. There may not be much fanfare or announcements made.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
You only have a temporary success in the Philippines with Psycho Duterte. But make no mistake the Filipinos together with Vietnamese are some of the most anti-China people in SEA. Malaysia is also slowly waking up and pushing against China.

China is and will always be the most threatening, destabilizing, corrupting, amoral and sleazy power in the World. Notice how no country is jumping into China's embrace. On the contrary those who has been in China's embrace are now desperately trying to get out of it (but for most of them it's too late already).
Like pakistan :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Joker

Country flag
Not related to SriLanka attack directly, but Christine Fair just called Modi poisonous snake for invoking SriLanka attacks in election campaign. Now I wont like CFair, even if she despises Pakis as much as I do .
Cfairy can say whatever she wants, remember she was on the congee lobby for years, and now the moolah has stopped. Modi is not incorrect in citing Lanka violence. I remember how a tranny of a home minister handled 26/11

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Arre sirji, she is A DIEHARD ☭ COMMUNIST,she will oppose to her death any right winger.
She wants to look every right winger through same image whether they really are or not.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Let me make it clear to China also that bending your ideology purely for geopolitical gain always backfires.

West has tried to teach Muslims to become tolerant BUT got ISIS in their backyard in return.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Let me tell you that Modi does not believe in being politically correct. Modi believes in speaking truth. What happens in elections will be decided by people of India. It is up to people of India who they want to elect.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Cfairy can say whatever she wants, remember she was on the congee lobby for years, and now the moolah has stopped. Modi is not incorrect in citing Lanka violence. I remember how a tranny of a home minister handled 26/11
This attack is India's concern, it is an attack against the pro-India government and to destabilize the region. The following propaganda is a well-planned script to create confusion and the jepoardize bilateral relationship.

Glad Modi has set the narrative without wasting time. Now Librandu are reduced to moral Dos and Don'ts, and to invoke election issue, statesmanship like rants.

amoy

Wow so desperate! bUT what u described is far far away from reality. Again to prick your bubble -->

Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, who is traveling to China next week to attend the second Belt and Road forum, said Friday the Cabinet agreed to reinstate the Bandar Malaysia project, which is expected to cost 140 billion ringgit ($33.8 billion).

It comes a week after Malaysia resumed a China-backed rail link project after the Chinese contractor agreed to cut the construction cost by one third to 44 billion ringgit ($10.6 billion). Mahathir said that both projects will boost ties with China and add economic value.

sthf

Country flag
@Razor @sob @tarunraju Guys please clean up the thread.

Posts not directly related to the blasts themselves can be moved elsewhere. Thanks.

captscooby81

Country flag
SL is every way interlinked with India the proximity the religion and ethnicity links which the island nation shares with the southern part of india . Modi did nothing wrong he just expressed his sadness about the attacks and spoken how much internal security and peace is needed for country progress .

Plus again i am saying Thaweehd is very much present in TN just that they have not executed any terror attack doesn't make them less dangerous

Check online the recent murder reports in Ramanathapuram district of TN where so many hindu and Rss related people were hacked to death all are handiwork of TNTJ..

After india bangladesh border india srilanka sea route is the most vulnerable for our internal security and guarding it closely and monitoring whats happening in Island nation is nothing overkill of our diplomacy

Not sure how many remember a pakistan was arrested in TN who had arrived from SL via sea route .

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I read few of her tweets in the past and realised that this old hag is here for furthering her Amreeki agenda. Gullible Indians failed to see the intention behind her anti pakistani rhetoric.
This is the woman who thinks that f-16 will be a boon for Indian aerospace industry and there is no way an f-16 got shot down by a Mig-21. She dislikes Narendra Modi because a strong Indian leader will be bad for Amreeki south asia policy.
In conclusion pakis are a third grade posinous snake but amreekis are one of the most poisnous rattle snake.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles