Rich Delhi Boy Meme

Victor Sierra

Country flag
Still need to bargain. Got a jacket priced at INR 3000 for INR 180, once.

What the hell...

I hope its not a joke.... from 3k to just 180 rupees. Teen hazaar hazaar k note ki jagah bas ek 100 ka note aur 80 rupaye.
Seriously :hail:

I was at Connaught Place for shopping. A friend of me suggested Palika, for cheap cheap stuffs. So I thought I should give it a try once. So I was looking for Wallet in a shop but couldn't find something good. I always look for a X-factor into everything, don't know What it is but it just attract me on first look.

So as I was leaving shop, as usual the guy insisted for having look at more wallets & than told the other guy: Chal rey dusra wala maal nikaal sahab k liye.
I told that its okk, I'm cool but after insisting I had to stop. He showed me Pure Leather Wallet of VERSACE. He told me: Sahab yeh Custom ka maal hai. Tabhi sasta hai. 2000 ka hai, original price 5000 hai.
I didn't want to buy & I knew that its just a fake one but leather was genuine.

The problem was that I liked it.

So after some bargain he gave me for 900. I thought its good deal but when I came back & told my friend everyone laughed at me & told its hardly 250 rupees. I felt like Cheewwtiya bana diya.

After few weeks, I went again into Pallika with a friend of mine from banglore. His hindi was poor, so as I was stuck in a shop for T-Shirt, he went for buying a belt. Deal was fixed for 120 rupees but I came & he asked me How much to pay for this. I told him 50. He just left the shop saying that he will pay only 50. Now the shopkeeper insisted that He should buy it but He told that he won't coz its over-priced.

The Shopkeeper turned back to me & told me to buy & kind of threatened me. I pushed him back hardly & told him to stay away. But the other shopkeepers came & cooled the matter, meanwhile my b'lore frnd came & threw 200 rupees on him & told ijjat se kamaana seekh lo.

And we left. Its better to buy from CP. You get branded & good stuff.

mayfair

What the hell...

I hope its not a joke.... from 3k to just 180 rupees. Teen hazaar hazaar k note ki jagah bas ek 100 ka note aur 80 rupaye.
Seriously :hail:

I was at Connaught Place for shopping...And we left. Its better to buy from CP. You get branded & good stuff.
Your story is quite a regular occurrence at Palika. I have not shopped there for a while since I have been away from Delhi for so long- but I still remember the days- wished to buy a belt, shopkeeper would say 250 bucks. I ended up getting 3 for a hundred. Of course you need to hold firm..any sign of weakness and they'll pounce.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This explains Messiahs big ego. :)

Is there a jealous middle class boy meme?

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Pls translate ... such as Pankeer kidhar hai?
Its no use - we can provide literal translations, but it won't have that "effect" - you need to know the Dilliwala style of talking to appreciate things like "Bhosdi ke" - no use translating. :sad:

Iamanidiot

I pity the bloke whose photo is being used for these memes.Is it a rich Delhi boy meme or rich Punjabi boy meme?

Patriot

Country flag
Brilliant meme ! :troll:

This may be fun but sounds more of regional baisedness. Mindless legpulling of the people from other regions.

MODs this is kind of racist thread.

Surprisingly from the DFI staff member.

Snuggy321

This may be fun but sounds more of regional baisedness. Mindless legpulling of the people from other regions.

MODs this is kind of racist thread.

Surprisingly from the DFI staff member.
Dude calm down, this is not meant to be offensive. But the rape part was a bit too harsh--

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles