Real war time footages

pmaitra

I wonder how the cameraman took these footages without getting shot.

HeinzGud

Country flag
It's probably a soldier given a task of shooting the op.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Check the photojournalists revelation in that thread started by Ewald!

HeinzGud

Country flag
Check the photojournalists revelation in that thread started by Ewald!
this is not a photojournalists crap this video was shot by army soldiers under a orders from the officers for some purpose but later got posted in youtube

pmaitra

^^

Isn't that unlikely? How did they get footage of LTTE soldiers?

HeinzGud

Country flag
^^

Isn't that unlikely? How did they get footage of LTTE soldiers?
It was a part of the op! did you see in the first part SLA soldiers basing a LTTE hard point and shooting like hell... that's where the dead LTTE bodies came from!

pmaitra

It was a part of the op! did you see in the first part SLA soldiers basing a LTTE hard point and shooting like hell... that's where the dead LTTE bodies came from!
What about the living LTTE? See 10:24 onwards in the first video.

pmaitra

^^

Ok I see. Yeah, they will have to be SLA troops then.

Twinblade

Country flag
Ur lankan army seems illll equipped. You must divert some money to modernise ur army earned from IPL in lanka...:scared2::scared2:
Sorry to sound rude but you should show a tad little more respect to soldiers risking their lives for a cause. That includes those from other nations as well. Top of the line equipment is a privilege not every soldier gets, but respect is something he deserves. With the kind of resources Lankan army has, those soldiers seem trained fairly ok.

Blackwater

Sorry to sound rude but you should show a tad little more respect to soldiers risking their lives for a cause. That includes those from other nations as well. Top of the line equipment is a privilege not every soldier gets, but respect is something he deserves. With the kind of resources Lankan army has, those soldiers seem trained fairly ok.
well Iam contradicting his statement made in different thread that lanka is better than India in all aspect.

Don't jump to conclusion if you don't know anything. BTW keep your philosophy with you

Twinblade

Country flag
well Iam contradicting his statement made in different thread that lanka is better than India in all aspect.
My sincerest and deepest apologies sensei for not going through your and OP's posting history to determine who flamed whom first.
Don't jump to conclusion if you don't know anything. BTW keep your philosophy with you
I Kow tow in your magnificent presence Blackwater-san for I am an ignorant fool who has been dabbling in the stupid art form of Internet posting etiquettes since usenet days and day dreams of a day when the intra webs shall be free of angry 14 year olds with keyboards.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles