Ram Setu

Srinivas_K

Country flag
formation is natural which went under sea during end of last period of Ice age....Sand carbon dating unlike stones in sea is not considered a perfect or valid method as sand near & in costal water keep shifting even if it is sandwich right beneath the rock. The sattelite pic of the area shows the ripple in sand which is caused by sea as sand is being moved from one place to another....Size of stones are to big to be made or put their by humans
The report is that the rocks which are placed on the sands are not natural phenomena but man made. People believe Pyramids are built by humans, why not apply the same logic to 'Ram Setu'?

Regarding the sands, even if the upper layer sands are shifted by waves, the researchers are saying that the sands beneath the rocks ................. not the sands above. Do you think the researchers are having that much low IQ as you to not to date the sands beneath the rocks?

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
स नलेन कृतः सेतुः सागरे मकर आलये || २-२२-७२
शुशुभे सुभगः श्रीमान् स्वाती पथ इव अम्बरे |

Yuddha kand Chapter 22 by Bhagwan Valmiki.

That beautiful and lovely bridge constructed by Nala across the ocean the abode of alligators, shone brightly like a milky way of stars in the sky.

That is enough for me to believe in Ramsetu.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
You don`t agree with it, that is fine ..

Your intend to abuse others by their religious beliefs is not fine, I suggest change your tone from next time when bring religious sentiments into an intellectual debates ..

The sattelite pic of the area shows the ripple in sand which is caused by sea as sand is being moved from one place to another....Size of stones are to big to be made or put their by humans & your IQ must be 60 to believe that it was made by a monkey army lead by monkey kings & monkey God.
This thread is perfect example of intellectual bankruptcy this country is suffering from for which unfortunately there is no cure....Myth & legend is interpreted as real source while real scientific evidence is being discarded on bases of personal insecurity arising from cognitive dissonance.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Our ancestor were not stupid, they took time and resources to make these sculptures and were quite advance for their time ..

I took these snaps when i was at bhubaneswar and had time to visit museums there, In this piece one can easily notice human and others ..

Fact is many tribes dresses like animals and live in that environment due to that their physical appearance changes so does their body, We haven`t done enough research about our own culture to talk anything for granted ..

We need more ground research and funds to do so ..

Because it wasn't made by monkeys. Its outcome of wrong translation of Sanskrit word used for that tribal.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
@Kunal Biswas sir i can't reply to you on the ram setu thread & i apologize if you interpreted my post to personal insult which was not what i meant or intended as some of it was just a figure of speech & @Srinivas_K for your reply i would like to say that pyramid are built by humans.. there are sufficient evidence for it & some of the stone on Adam bridge may be put their by human before the sea level increased or after in last few thousand of years but majority of rocks(90%+) are a natural formation & they are huge & not possible for human with primitive technological tools to put their or build....there is no physical evidence of bridge between India & srilanka in last 10000 years & for sand beneath the rock it can move but at a very slow rate....thats why one see a difference between timeline of more than 3000 years...i am by no means discarding that there may have been a land bridge before sea level rise & human may have used it to travel from India to srilanka but my contention is regarding adding supernatural element to it like they do it for many places around the world.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
I have been shouting at the top of my voice that Pushpaka Vimana existed. Without it, no ramayana was even possible (no kidnapping sita = no ramayan).
There are other evidence of high technology -
1. Arthashastra mentioned agni churna (gun powder)
2. Mahabharata had - wax house, crystal clear glass (duryodhan fell there and draupadi laughed, starting Mahabharatha)
3. Vyasa in Mahabharatha says dhritarashtra the world map - there are 2 phases of earth seen from chandramandala. In one phase, it is 2 peepal leaves and in another a rabbit. See the globe upside down and you will find this true-
images (6).jpeg

4. Evidence of metal usage, cooking oil, massage, lamp etc existed
5. 10000 year old road found in south florida ocean and a japanese city of 10000 year old was found submerged - http://www.ancient-origins.net/unex...bmerged-cities-rethinking-our-ancestry-005319

Do you have evidence to say people back were primitive?

sthf

Country flag
Why we only start believing when some Gora approves it ?
Sad truth is that Goras have earned it. You are likely to find better Indologists in Oxford or Harvard than JNU or BHU.

On one side we have cunts like Romila Thapar, Irfan Habib on the other we have jokers like Dinanath Batra. Where will the common man looking for some honest answers go?

Bharat Ek Khoj

Surprise surprise surprise !!!
Watch from 14:25, when the extra ordinary modern science and technology has to bow down to a simple logic :biggrin2:

tagging : @aditya10r @Razor @Johny_Baba @Bhumihar @Project Dharma @Akshay_Fenix @Vishwarupa @VIP @Srinivas_K @hit&run @Nicky G @Kshatriya87 @captscooby81 @Nanjesh Patel @dhananjay1 @Indx TechStyle @Haldiram @lcafanboy @Keshav Murali @Hemu Vikram Aditya @Pinky Chaudhary @SREEKAR

Remember sea level was lower thousands of years ago, during Ramayan time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles