Pakistan's Bin Laden dossier

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan is not as stronger in Afghanistan as it was immediately after Russian -afghan war.they got amerika,taliban and $$$,now they have none Things have changed, Pakistan is on glucose drip, economy shattered, taliban divided into several factions most of them under western control.

north and south waziristan hate pakis and pakis army

even haqqanis were called to white house.

and now as pakis have taken panga with amerika

pak ki ab koi aukat nahi

lol pakis
pakistan now is a thousand times stronger player in the region than it was after the USSR withdrawal.

peace in afghanistan without pakistan is impossible.even the american,indian and afghan officials themselves has said this/

aur tumhari kia aukaat hay?

Blackwater

pakistan now is a thousand times stronger player in the region than it was after the USSR withdrawal.

peace in afghanistan without pakistan is impossible.even the american,indian and afghan officials themselves has said this/

aur tumhari kia aukaat hay?
strong in which sense

???

amerika se panga le liya

taliban ke tukre ho gaye and most groups fighting with u.

economy ka bera garh ho gaya

afghans are against u

pak army ki aukat yeah ha ki chup chap drone attack dekh rahi ha

ur forex reserve is 11 billion$$

go out of madrasa compound and breath fresh air

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
strong in which sense

???

amerika se panga le liya

taliban ke tukre ho gaye and most groups fighting with u.

economy ka bera garh ho gaya

afghans are against u

pak army ki aukat yeah ha ki chup chap drone attack dekh rahi ha

ur forex reserve is 11 billion$$

go out of madrasa compound and breath fresh air
panga kaisa?we are to get a billion within the next few days.agar aisay hote hay pangay to do chaar aur le lete hay

Afghan are against us or not..does it even matter?what can they do to pakistna?when we kill one indian soldier each month and apart from protest even india cant do anything?

aukaat ki baat?
china ne to india ka wo kr dia..initially they were for 3 weeks within your country and your soldier were not able to get closer to them on your own territory.wohi indian hay indian soldier bhi.buahahahaha

economy=thanks to PPP.but look for the close future.already entered into recovery phase

and you get out of modi ideology

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

PMA commander did not allow the police to do their job, when asked, he just said it is for them to do it.

here local police were kicked out.............."go away"

Now here is where same PMA commander, thrown out DIG from the compound.

para 160

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

ISI says they have harm many innocent people.

Statement is not clear where they have harm innocent people. As it is external Spy agency, mandated to take action in foreign.

Late on after 9/11 they have stated working in Pakistan with Counter terror.

So it can be only after 9/11 it started harming many innocent person.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

State within a state......................

No one asked them, so they decided to take on Counter terror themselves. BTW it was ISI who had trained, armed, finance and motivated these very terrorists........

Second reason is Epic...............

Compersion

Country flag
I want pakistan to spend as much possible to secure the border with afghanistan before the Coalition forces pull out and than suspend the supply line to afghanistan.force the refugees to leave.
Concentrate on Pakistan to build its economy,strike peace deals with the taliban

build a better pakistan
Could not resist (also in good faith).

You say that "why would a pakistani want to be killed for calling himself indian". Please tell all Pakistanis that India and Indians do not want them to pretend to be Indians. It insults and slurs Indians. Like I said the whole world generalises about Pakistanis and people from Pakistan under a certain characterisation (don't be ashamed to say what it is).

Also don't blame India for all your ill and difficulties and good luck to "build a better Pakistan". Something us Indians have given you the privilege to do. You had a golden period of American support and the reality bites.

You go all the way to Australia to insult Indians. Perhaps Australia does not want good relations with India. Perhaps Australia has made it difficult for Indians to get Visas and Business Visas. Perhaps Australia is not talking to India on why Pakistanis are a danger. Perhaps Indians destabilise the Australia economy and society. Perhaps you are comparing Indians with another race not Pakistanis. Perhaps there is (growing) disrespect for Indians in foreign countries. Perhaps what you say is truth. Perhaps you will use foul language next time as your intellect prevents you from constructing sound sentences.

Buddy it would be really good if we can talk and be friendly with one another. Its really wrong that when a Pakistani meets an Indian he (not usually she) gets hot under the collar. Would really love it if one day you don't have the nukes and you realise that India wont take over (not saying that you wont want to integrate).

Now lets take the rest of what you said because I do believe you make some points:

The point you say that "both the pakistani army top brass and American officials has some common understanding over this.and they both want to remain silent."
This is a point. Why are the Americans still having a speaking relationship with pak as we speak. Has it reach to such extremes that pak can dis-honor themselves to such extreme (if we assume that pak gave obl to the americans). We can take the drone attacks to support this point. Disregard for Pakistan sovereignty and honour. I am looking at it from a game theory point of view.

Perhaps there is something under the sheet that makes Pakistan dishonourable in front of the Americans. Perhaps Pakistan has something (outputs) that can cause utter disregard for rules and conventions. Perhaps something along the lines an American will say: "Terrorist(s) (Pakistani) does not play by the rules and conventions". Perhaps the Americans want the output stopped temporarily before they close the factory.

Like I said the Americans are way smart for your nonsense and work in complex formulas. The CIA had said its either incompetence if not abetting. The game in our backyard is intellectually playing out in front of your eyes. You better know what you are doing.

What a silly thing this has turn out for pakistan a supposed nuclear weapon state. I am sure the Paks will try to justify the OBL raid later. Perhaps you will use your nukes to blackmail the region and world. My only wish is that the Americans are working on the next take down of the pak nukes. Obviously we Indians will help. Perhaps the United Nations might get involved.

Musharraf was someone that knew what the game was. He knew what the americans were capable of and what it meant to be in the good books of the americans. That's what has saved him up to now. Poor chap became too proud for his own good and it was really Pakistani to see him run from the court with disregard to the rules and conventions (visualise that when you go to sleep). Wonder whats going to happen to him next (your PM does have a history with Mush).

Also Musharraf was involved in the AQ Khan situation where he admitted Pakistan involvement in proliferation of nuclear know how to North Korea, Libya and others. Musharraf must have weighed the pros and cons of getting AQ Khan to admit. Wonder what the pros and cons were.

You know when America does not speak about what happened before and after the OBL raid. Also think why America does not speak about AQ Khan at this moment (are they waiting for AQKhan to pass away). What actually happened during the Pakistan nuclear proliferation. Why are the Americans still having a speaking relationship with pak as we speak. If AQ Khan was smart he would speak to the truth before a story is forced onto Pakistan to be the truth. If Pakistan was smart they would speak the truth about OBL before a story is forced onto them to be the truth.

Like I said that I am a proud Indian. I assume you are a proud Pakistani (I am assuming). Nothing wrong with that right. But you do agree that foreign policy of Pakistan is a like a prostitute.

Lastly you finish with an attempt to characterise the Pakistan Afgan ideal policy. You are saying that Americans if they leave troops will be limited to protecting their own bases. Be a grown up you don't position manpower like that. You do it for a reason. Will you covertly attack those bases if it is against your interest (ask yourself that).

You also mention your dream is for Pakistan to spend as much as possible to secure the border with Afgan and suspend the supply line forcing the refugees to leave. You also want Pakistan to build its economy and strike peace deals with your own people (Taliban). And build a better Pakistan. I wish you all the best on those fronts because if that happens you would show to the whole world that your current state was not because of incompetence and abetting.

Also you are having power cuts all over Pakistan. It's a bit silly to make your people suffer to try and get a nuclear deal arrangement. Dishonourable. Fix the AQ Khan situation if you want that. Its not the power cuts. Trying to get the Iran gas deal also wont work (sticking the middle finger to the Americans).

At the end I really wish one day India and Pakistan can be friendly with one another and have a relationship that is rewarding and uplifting for both of us. I really wish that happens.

All the best.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Reading interesting comments............

Our guy would face tough time, time to take him out.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Looks like Shuja Pasha is the one who informed about OBL hideout to uncle, Asad Durrani is talking about him.

to save his skin he arrested the good doctor.

Dates Pakistan.jpg

Bravado

Country flag
View attachment 25165

View attachment 25166

from the looks of it and the events up to 2011, it appears that Pasha sold himself to uncle, what is with ISI, Pasha with uncle and Durani with us. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was not aware, there was a seasonal sale in ISI :drool:, I missed the chance to buy something. I am pretty sure that seasonal sale will be back soon :biggrin2: :india:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles