Pakistan Super League: Indian players want to take part, says PCB

datguy79

the list is incomplete...

why not wait till march?
What list? I am talking about the tournament format. Why play so many games just to determine the semi-finalists? 8 games for round robin plus semifinals and final will suffice. In the current format, the worst team will be determined halfway through the tourney and the other half will just be meaningless games.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Which Indian player? , may be Owaisi & his brother might have agreed to play in PSL . Hey even try buying Digvijay singh he will confuse all three umpires
& whole Soniagandhi family will be good choice for PSL big joke league

aragorn

Which Indian player? , may be Owaisi & his brother might have agreed to play in PSL . Hey even try buying Digvijay singh he will confuse all three umpires
& whole Soniagandhi family will be good choice for PSL big joke league
Who knows, Desh Jamai might even buy one of the teams to encourage 'aman ki aasha'

panduranghari

Take manu singhvi too. He will ensure all burkha clad entertainers are well entertained. He may even promise them the post of match referee. He is good at making promises

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I will bet that these are Pakistani lies as usual. There won't be even one player from India who will be willing to play in Pakistan. All these lies are made up to ratchet up some noise for PSL. People don't come to play international cricket but come to play PSL?. I will not be so wrong if I will say that PSL will not even take-off this year. See, clevelry they don't give a time line as to when this PSL is going to take place which itslef indicates nothing is right with this.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles