Pakistan Super League: Indian players want to take part, says PCB

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan Super League: Indian players want to take part, says PCB official – The Express Tribune

KARACHI: At a time when India and Bangladesh have refused to play in Pakistan, their players have contacted the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) in order to take part in the Pakistan Super League which is scheduled to get underway in March.

The PSL looks set to kick off from March 26 at two different venues in Pakistan – possibly Lahore and Karachi. While refusing to share the names of those foreign players interested in the league, a PCB official confirmed that the interest was there.

"The Bangladesh board doesn't want to send its national team to Pakistan but some top Bangladesh players have contacted us to become a part of the PSL," a senior PCB official told The Express Tribune. "Four Indian players are also interested in playing and have already submitted their applications to their board and their IPL franchises to allow them to take part."

The official added that a maximum of 30 foreign players will be bought to become part of the five-team event with each franchise having the luxury of six players out of which only four can be part of the playing-XI. The rest of the squad, and playing-XI, will comprise local players. The official stressed that only top players will be brought as they want to ensure the standard of the league.

"The event has been kept short to ensure that we attract maximum players and our competition isn't affected largely due to the IPL," he claimed.

The board has got a huge boost by roping in former International Cricket Council's chief executive Haroon Lorgat, whose rapport has been a great help in building connections.

'Greenidge, Emburey interested in coaching'

The official said that former greats have shown interest in becoming head coaches of the five franchises while former Pakistan coach Geoff Lawson has also indicated that he is thrilled to return to Pakistan.

"West Indian great Gordon Greenidge, John Emburey, Lawson and Alvin Kallicharran all want to work as head coaches as they don't have any security concerns with travelling to Pakistan," added the official before confirming that local coaches will be considered for top positions and support staff of the teams as well.

It has also been learnt that the banking sector and corporate houses have shown interest in buying franchises while a Pakistani-American billionaire, thought to be Shahid Khan who also owns an NFL team Jacksonville Jaguars, has shown interest as well.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 12th, 2013.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Expected bids more than 100millions
starting this march

Each team to have 6 foriegn players

Shirman

Country flag
@ WHO ever posted this

Statutory warning :- This IS A HOAX PROPAGANDA / THE LIMIT AND LEVEL OF UTTER NONSENSE

WHY? n HOW?

5 Reasons for this As Follows :-

1. In a country where Blood Bath is a daily routine who sends their players.........

2. Certainly not from India, the country who is seen as future target by ISI , JeM, HuJI, LET aka Hafiz Seed ( Jihadi Bhaijaan won't send his "LASHKAR" to India India is stupid enough to send its players to Pak WOW)....The future country for whom Pakis r already preparing to strike with Infiltration attempts n cross border firings,

3. As it is IPL has taken its toll on Indian players.....Cricket Fans in India r already angry demanding to scrap the IPL Series tournament...Cricket fans in India r not dumb... they know what IPL did to their world cup / world class playing team...See the example of Guys like Yuvi, Raina, Kohli, and Good for nothing Shewag.....

4. In short Indians now think that there players only play for money and actually the quality of indian cricket has seriously gone down.......Thanks to great IPL. So they go for PaKI IPL seriously doubtful......

5. Where is the time for Indian cricketers to play for ur T20 Series league. The Slot of Indian Cricket Series n schedule is the busiest in the world.....across all Field of sports and different gaming formats...courtesy greedy BCCI....

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
if they take part in Pak they will never be playing in India. Plus with daily bomb blast you guys have to give foreign players bullet proof armor all the time.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@ WHO ever posted this

Statutory warning :- This IS A HOAX PROPAGANDA / THE LIMIT AND LEVEL OF UTTER NONSENSE

WHY? n HOW?

5 Reasons for this As Follows :-

1. In a country where Blood Bath is a daily routine who sends their players.........

2. Certainly not from India, the country who is seen as future target by ISI , JeM, HuJI, LET aka Hafiz Seed ( Jihadi Bhaijaan won't send his "LASHKAR" to India India is stupid enough to send its players to Pak WOW)....The future country for whom Pakis r already preparing to strike with Infiltration attempts n cross border firings,

3. As it is IPL has taken its toll on Indian players.....Cricket Fans in India r already angry demanding to scrap the IPL Series tournament...Cricket fans in India r not dumb... they know what IPL did to their world cup / world class playing team...See the example of Guys like Yuvi, Raina, Kohli, and Good for nothing Shewag.....

4. In short Indians now think that there players only play for money and actually the quality of indian cricket has seriously gone down.......Thanks to great IPL. So they go for PaKI IPL seriously doubtful......

5. Where is the time for Indian cricketers to play for ur T20 Series league. The Slot of Indian Cricket Series n schedule is the busiest in the world.....across all Field of sports and different gaming formats...courtesy greedy BCCI....
Indian players play or not.not our concern

we may see limited numbers of foriegn players first time...but with the passage of time PSL will grow further

ganesh177

Country flag
What a dumb article, and one has to be so dumb to believe this article.

Let alone indian players, i am not sure if the list posted if anyone even is thinking of playing in pakistan.

ganesh177

Country flag
Indian players play or not.not our concern
Then why did you posted this article ?

it seemed like its a trophy for you guyz to claim that indian players are playing there.

But sorry to disaapoint you, noone is going to play there.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Then why did you posted this article ?

it seemed like its a trophy for you guyz to claim that indian players are playing there.

But sorry to disaapoint you, noone is going to play there.
What a dumb article, and one has to be so dumb to believe this article.

Let alone indian players, i am not sure if the list posted if anyone even is thinking of playing in pakistan.
Lol

money brings everything

you will see

about indians player they might not play only because of fear for being killed by shiv sena later otherwise they personaly want to play

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Instead of appreciating such steps

Indians(only of this forum otherwise i know majority of indians are different)
WHo will play?
what if they are killed?
i love my life more
blah and blah

it is like you guys are teached to hate any better step pakistan takes

or height of obssesion with pakistan?

Illusive

Country flag
I dont think BCCI will allow this, they din't give clearance for Bigbash, PSL is out of question. Interesting to see if foreign players do participate cause security situation doesn't looks good in Pak.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
What will you rename the league as when Pakistan ceases to exist?
Since your one of them.

@in future when i don't reply to your BS,you should conclude it yourself that your in my ignore list and i don't see yout BS

funny part is you got like from one of your league

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I dont think BCCI will allow this, they din't give clearance for Bigbash, PSL is out of question. Interesting to see if foreign players do participate cause security situation doesn't looks good in Pak.
If they are paid in millions than many may come..again depends if there board give them clearence..though the list of cricketer i posted in the first post are majority of confirmed.

Shirman

Country flag
If they are paid in millions than many may come..again depends if there board give them clearence..though the list of cricketer i posted in the first post are majority of confirmed.
I observe ur post/s n come to concusion that u r not a good reader

Dude i ve told u in my post what have ipl done to us....What do you think this people play for Kebab n Biryanis......

BCCI does not allow them for Sri-lankan, Bangladeshi premier leagues...... @Illusive have mentioned the status on players goin to Aus Big Bash tour why u r hell bent of India sending its players to pak by giving them millions.......

I guess u seriously love them.......:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I observe ur post/s n come to concusion that u r not a good reader

Dude i ve told u in my post what have ipl done to us....What do you think this people play for Kebab n Biryanis......

BCCI does not allow them for Sri-lankan, Bangladeshi premier leagues...... @Illusive have mentioned the status on players goin to Aus Big Bash tour why u r hell bent of India sending its players to pak by giving them millions.......

I guess u seriously love them.......:lol:
I said foriegn players

does foriegn players means only indians?

No i don't love them though i do love indians

Last edited by a moderator:

Shirman

Country flag
I said foriegn players

does foriegn players means only indians?

No i don't love them though i do love indians
Ok i saw the list 2 questions

q1 why there is no Bangladeshi or Sri lankan player in that list Sub continent se inte naraz ho :taunt::lol:

q2 Do u guys intend 2 play bonus matches in Dubai , Sharjah , Abu Dhabi ur favorite venues........

U quoted Shiv Sena , Bro they don't KILL players like u know who (People who Targeted Sri-lankan team in Lahore)

They only Hate Pakis b cause of Pakis wrong doings to my country.........

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok i saw the list 2 questions

q1 why there is no Bangladeshi or Sri lankan player in that list Sub continent se inte naraz ho :taunt::lol:

q2 Do u guys intend 2 play bonus matches in Dubai , Sharjah , Abu Dhabi ur favorite venues........

U quoted Shiv Sena , Bro they don't KILL players like u know who (People who Targeted Sri-lankan team in Lahore)

They only Hate Pakis b cause of Pakis wrong doings to my country.........
the list is not complete.and even in this list sri lankans are

note sure about that

They only hate pakistanis being muslims and so does they hate indian muslims.

datguy79

So you are playing a 20 game round robin with 5 teams and still will have semi-finals? Zaka Ashraf is on some fine Afghan kush.:tsk:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles