Pakistan demands equal access to Australian uranium after sales to India

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
What happened to the multiple wives and the dozens of kids each noble man had ??
Don't know. May be a fraction of them still live somewhere. May be some more who don't know that well about their ancestry. But not a big number even then.
Basically more than the figure, I'd stress that the identity has disappeared. There isn't a group of distinguished group of people in the Sub continental societies who would call themselves Mughals.
I believe time is the biggest test of a people.

Regards,
Virendra

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
What he says after 11 mins is word for word applicable in India also.

btw good girl that :)[/QUOTE

Excellent comments. My kind of outlook. I still hope the general Pakistani population will wake up and steer the nation in the right direction. Mr. Hasan Nisar has spoken the truth and he will be ridiculed by all the politicians regardless of their party affiliation.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
What he says after 11 mins is word for word applicable in India also.

btw good girl that :)[/QUOTE

Excellent comments. My kind of outlook. I still hope the general Pakistani population will wake up and steer the nation in the right direction.
With ultra Islamic brainwashed population /awam of paki-land it will never happen you are hoping against hope!!:)

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Why do these pukes always beg for what ever INDIA gets? They can beg for something else?

JAISWAL

India uranium sales 'unique': Australia

India uranium sales 'unique': Australia

(AFP) – 1 hour ago

SYDNEY — Australia's Defence Minister Stephen Smith said India represented a "unique" case for uranium sales and denied that lifting its export ban to New Delhi opened the door to countries like Pakistan.

The ruling centre-left Labor party voted to overturn its long-standing ban on uranium sales to India at its national policy summit last weekend despite the fact that it was still not a signatory to the Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Smith, on an official visit to India, on Thursday said the decision had been "warmly welcomed" but rebuffed suggestions that Pakistan may want a similar arrangement. :cheers:

"The circumstances for India so far as export of uranium is concerned are, in my view, unique," Smith told ABC television from India.

"Pakistan does not have the same record so far as proliferation is concerned. There have been serious expressions of concern about proliferation in the past." :agree::argh:

Though India had not signed the NPT -- Labor's rationale for withholding sales until the weekend's policy u-turn -- Smith said it had agreed to split its civilian and military nuclear programmes and vowed not to engage in atomic tests.

It had also submitted to the authority of civil nuclear regulators.

"India is the world's largest democracy. There's never been any serious suggestion or any evidence of proliferation on India's part," he said. :agree:

He described the ban as "an irritant or a grain of sand in the relationship (that) is now gone" and said he and Indian officials had agreed that they could and should do more to to boost strategic cooperation.

"The whole world is moving to the Asia Pacific and the Indian Ocean, and India is very much a central part of that," he said.

Smith said he had also discussed the recent announcement of a US troop boost in northern Australia with Indian counterpart A.K Antony and he understood that "Australia has an alliance relationship with the United States.

"India also understands that Australia has a strong view that the engagement of the United States in the Asia Pacific, indeed the enhanced engagement of the United States in the Asia Pacific, is a good thing for peace, prosperity and stability," Smith said.

Australia describes India -- its fourth-largest export market -- as at the "front rank" of its global partnerships and aims to strengthen ties beyond economic and trade links into areas such as defence and security.

AFP: India uranium sales 'unique': Australia

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
In their minds, they think they did. That is what all Pakis think.

I do not agree with them of course - we know better. We know that they did not. :)
Paki imagination has no limits........ they think themselves of "Muglon ke vanshaj" or "Desendents of Muguls" :cb::cheer2::basanti::flypig:

Some of the antiques of Paki imaginations are "Ancient Pakistani Civilization"... "Pakistan a Future Superpower"... "Pillar of Islam"... etc etc

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Honest & cold fact, isn't it. That's called international politics, and/or life...

So, there is NO morality, NOR real equality...

Glad India does NOT need to complete with USA for Uranium... ...
The MORALITY level of Pak and India are miles apart... at one hand we have a state which sends terrorists all over the world, given nuke tech to other irresponsible states, related to almost all the terrorist attack worldwide, hides global terrorists like OBL,Mulla Omar,Haqqani etc and a irresponsible nuclear state threatning other countries of nuke attacks all the time, growing nukes at the fastest rate which is reported to be double of Indiaand on the other hand we have India which is just opposite and needs uranium for it's energy demands and not for increasing it's nuke stockpile.

Pak has no shame at all and no morality grounds for begging for uranium.Any country doing so would be seen as a supporter of terrorism and we know which is that for the moment.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Uranium sales open to India, not Pakistan: Australia

SYDNEY: Australia's Defence Minister Stephen Smith said India represented a "unique" case for uranium sales Thursday and denied that lifting its export ban to New Delhi opened the door to countries like Pakistan.

The ruling centre-left Labor party voted to overturn its long-standing ban on uranium sales to India at its national policy summit last weekend despite the fact that it was still not a signatory to the Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Smith, on an official visit to India, said the decision had been "warmly welcomed" but rebuffed suggestions that Pakistan may want a similar arrangement.

"The circumstances for India so far as export of uranium is concerned are, in my view, unique," Smith told ABC television from India.

"Pakistan does not have the same record so far as proliferation is concerned. There have been serious expressions of concern about proliferation in the past." Though India had not signed the NPT – Labor's rationale for withholding sales until the weekend's policy u-turn – Smith said it had agreed to split its civilian and military nuclear programmes and vowed not to engage in atomic tests.

It had also submitted to the authority of civil nuclear regulators.

"India is the world's largest democracy. There's never been any serious suggestion or any evidence of proliferation on India's part," he said.

He described the ban as "an irritant or a grain of sand in the relationship (that) is now gone" and said he and Indian officials had agreed that they could and should do more to boost strategic cooperation.

"The whole world is moving to the Asia Pacific and the Indian Ocean, and India is very much a central part of that," he said.

Smith said he had also discussed the recent announcement of a US troop boost in northern Australia with Indian counterpart A.K Antony and he understood that "Australia has an alliance relationship with the United States.

"India also understands that Australia has a strong view that the engagement of the United States in the Asia Pacific, indeed the enhanced engagement of the United States in the Asia Pacific, is a good thing for peace, prosperity and stability," Smith said.

Australia describes India – its fourth-largest export market – as at the "front rank" of its global partnerships and aims to strengthen ties beyond economic and trade links into areas such as defence and security.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/12/08/uranium-sales-open-to-india-not-pakistan-australia.html

:rofl:

Galaxy

Country flag
Paki imagination has no limits........ they think themselves of "Muglon ke vanshaj" or "Desendents of Muguls" :cb::cheer2::basanti::flypig:

Some of the antiques of Paki imaginations are "Ancient Pakistani Civilization"... "Pakistan a Future Superpower"... "Pillar of Islam"... etc etc
Also, Islamic Bomb, Land of Pure, U.S. is scared to attack Pakistan, We ruled 1,000 of years. More powerful than India. :cb: :taunt:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Mughals were Uzbeks and Today's 95%+ Muslims of Pakistan were actually Hindus.

When they ruled ?? :rofl:

They were either coward or their ancestors faced discrimination/raped by Turks, Gauris and Mughals.

Pakistan is product of Slaves, Opportunist, Rapist, Coward and bastard people. Sorry for such words but it's fact.

That's the fact... all of pakistan and further west was Indian from the beginning but Pak ALWAYS deny that and denying truth is a mandatory rule for being a paki.Instead of being embarassed and sorry for what brutality and injustice happened to their Hindu ancestors they shamefully think they are the Muguls.

They now have started saying Indus Valley Civilization as a "Ancient Pakistani Civilization" but REFUSE to mention the brave emperors who were Hindus.But they take pride in naming their missiles/weapons etc by ruthless/violent/intolerant invaders who happened to be muslims.So this clearly shows lies and distortion of ground facts.

Pakis have no self-respect for either their ancestors,current public and future generations. SHAME on such a kaum.

agentperry

many people in pakistan dont even knows the size of indian economy. when ever we raise up this fact, they already have few hitback comments. for eg- there are so many poors in India, the figures are fudged, its us plan to prop up India against china, this is not India's achievement but the propaganda. whew.

and this goes on.

after 10 years i everything goes on like this, means like what is going on today, the growth and all. India and pakistan will be like east and west germany( economically) and then we may see influx of migrants, i guess mostly unfortunate hindus and sikhs from pakistan to India.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
many people in pakistan dont even knows the size of indian economy. when ever we raise up this fact, they already have few hitback comments. for eg- there are so many poors in India, the figures are fudged, its us plan to prop up India against china, this is not India's achievement but the propaganda. whew.

and this goes on.

after 10 years i everything goes on like this, means like what is going on today, the growth and all. India and pakistan will be like east and west germany( economically) and then we may see influx of migrants, i guess mostly unfortunate hindus and sikhs from pakistan to India.
From their childhood, their schools and society drill into their heads that they are a "superior martial race" and that Indians are "evil coward Baniya Hindus".

It will take a lot of work to remove the thoughts so deeply ingrained into their heads. Slowly, some Pakis are beginning to realize that their nation is actually in the pits. But for this sentiment to trickle down and permeate their society will take at least the next 10 years.

agentperry

From their childhood, their schools and society drill into their heads that they are a "superior martial race" and that Indians are "evil coward Baniya Hindus".

It will take a lot of work to remove the thoughts so deeply ingrained into their heads. Slowly, some Pakis are beginning to realize that their nation is actually in the pits. But for this sentiment to trickle down and permeate their society will take at least the next 10 years.
from the childhood i was curious about how a nation can fuck herself so much like north korea and cuba.

but now im witnessing the making of such nation, that too not by a fanatic dictator but by the fanatic population themselve

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

You just have to try arguing with them about ancient "Pakistani" civilization. I was arguing with this dude on YouTube who was telling me that emperor Chandragupta Maurya was a "Pakistani Buddhist"!! :pound: I nearly fell off my chair laughing after hearing this.

Another neighboring genius commented that "Indus Valley people wrote and spoke different languages, were fairer, taller and superior to dark, thin and weak Indians". :p

Don't waste your time arguing with them on history and our ancient culture--- you'd end up being confused whether to start banging your head on the wall or laughing your head off.

Blackwater

You just have to try arguing with them about ancient "Pakistani" civilization. I was arguing with this dude on YouTube who was telling me that emperor Chandragupta Maurya was a "Pakistani Buddhist"!! :pound: I nearly fell off my chair laughing after hearing this.

Another neighboring genius commented that "Indus Valley people wrote and spoke different languages, were fairer, taller and superior to dark, thin and weak Indians". :p

Don't waste your time arguing with them on history and our ancient culture--- you'd end up being confused whether to start banging your head on the wall or laughing your head off.
Iam sure that will be this Bhoot uncle

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Tshering,

For a Pakistani everything starts from 14 August 1947 and probably end up on that date some years later. They are like fascists and Communists who wish to falsify every thing. It is not an Islamic state but a perfect Islamic Communist Fascist state under tutelage of many fathers like USA and China. This nation is son of many bitches as George Bush said.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Ghazwa e Hind is a reality of Muslim Ulema who have been crying Over their failure to Capture and convert Hindostan. The March of Islam, if anywhere,halted with Islam in India. Islam in India changed over to many humanitarian ideas, cultures, sophistcation of philososphies and much amalgamations.

However, for Saudi or Iranian Mullahs, Hindustan resisted sword of Islam by superior ideas, culture and eternal peace. The Ummah failed to convert inspite of dinar darker and Talwar. Large population that converted has no meaning in conversion as their conversion could not ensure political continuance and continuety of Islam in Hindustan.

The Mullahs and Militaries of Muslim world has not forgiven Hindustan for it.

As if the past atrocities were not enough, Pakistanis and other interested narrow minded Mullahs are busy in dreaming capture of Hindustan. Though benevolent and God loving Muslims recognise the right of Hindustan to exist as she likes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles