Muslim appeasement by Modi Government.

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by HariPrasad-1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

The difference between a bhakta and a supporter.

2. Kumata

Kumata Regular Member

Well , he is not a priest. He is putting more and more taxes on those paying (majorly Hindus salaried ) and giving them lip service. Nothing else have happened except lip service. i don't know how u can say that we getting oil for free in turn for tolerating muslims.

Except for buying MLA;s, they are yet to do anything fruitful. While i do give him benefit of numbers in Rajya sabha, Larger population won;t with award wapsi 2.0 under progress, his time is already looking short.

3. Vijyes

Vijyes Senior Member Senior Member

This is your problem. I have been giving enough logic and explanation which hasn't been disputed to say that India is getting free oil. There is no condition other than as tolerance to Islam to get the oil. That is the most critical thing which one is getting.

Kumata likes this.
  4. Kumata

Kumata Regular Member

perhaps cud u repeat yourself...muslim countries too need some body who can pay. their oil is useless if there is no market.

See my frustration with current dispensation is that they promised moon .. not that i expected them to deliver me moon but if they atleast take few half hearted steps, will keep me happy but i see none....

5. Vijyes

Can you tell me what is that India has to pay back? If India has nothing other than what I said to pay, then it is clear what the oil is given for

6. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle War Mongerer Veteran Member Senior Member

India getting oil from Arabs for keeping Muslims has no logic involved but a pathetic conspiracy theory generated while keeping mind numb & dumb.
    India pays money.

Chatrapathi likes this.
  7. Kumata

Kumata Regular Member

Point is that we get nothing from muzzies for free and we have no obligation to continue feeding them from our own pockets ...

8. Vijyes

World works on conspiracy. That is why intention is never explicitly expressed. Whenever anything is done without explicitly telling intention, it can be considered conspiracy.

India doesn't pay its own money. India simply repays the money it gets via FDI & remittance which totally amount to $140 billion. This is simply paying their own money back to them.

That is not true. Remittance and FDI comes via dollar and allied sources. This is directly linked to Arabs and petrodollar geopolitics.

9. HariPrasad-1

Very correct. When you ask some straight forward thing, many will come up with unimaginable argument to defend the coward act.

10. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

11. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

12. HariPrasad-1

Idiot Modi wants to win heart of those , whose heart could not be won by even Ganghi. The most important thing is that he was not elected for winning heart. He is taking undue advantage of TINA factor for Hindus.

13. Craigs

Craigs Regular Member

Has Modi ever advertised any single step that he took? Every step he takes comes as a surprise. So unless he takes concrete steps to appease Muslims, I don't believe in any rumors. Come back when that is happening. It is very simple that a good general chooses his battles carefully. There are three or four seemingly anti-muslim issues happening in India right now (Kashmir, TT ban, NRC, CAB) and this is not the time to engage in rhetoric to warm the cockles of pseudo-hindu busybodies and Modi knows that. To suppress any charge of anti-muslim behavior there is some smoke-screen being spread that is all.

14. Indx TechStyle

It's only you who believes so. You are rejecting every argument and just writing a claim without any substantiated reasoning.

15. HariPrasad-1

Modi says this in parliament. Tell me How should I substantiate it more than this?

16. HariPrasad-1

I am awaiting that surprise for more than years now. I hope you are true.

17. Indx TechStyle

If a political statement is substantiation for you, I can't help you.

18. HariPrasad-1

Not only political statement but it's fall outs as well. Today, there are many places from where Hindus are fleeing including national capital.

jadoogar likes this.
  19. HariPrasad-1

Hindu hraday Samrat Modi forget to mention kashmiri pundits and their resettlement in his zeal to appease Jhihadis of valley and what his government is going to provide them including concessional tickets to Kashmiris to come to Kashmir for ied celebration. In taking names of people who sacrificed for Kashmir, he missed out any Hindu name including shyamaprsha Mukharjee

20. HariPrasad-1

Modi is now in competition with Congress Mulayam and Mamta to become a greater secular. You won't find word Hindu to being utterred from his mouth unless he is party losing like what happened inassembly elections of threestates.