Mumbai vs Banglore.(Best city for a youngster's life)

Where should Mr Joie de Vivre relocate to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tolaha

What the hell man, you obviously have a poor circle of friends or social life.

If you want to move out to bangalore you should consider gay dateing because Bangalore is a gay town. i am Serious.

Mumbai is full of criminals,

Delhi is full of thugs who allways fight and you will be shot,

Pune..? I never heard of it

Panjjim? Mud

Manipal has no roads and i am serious but its full of students

Hyderbad is ok..

Srinagar you can date all right..your dead self.. lol

The kind God spared one city.

Hyderabad, today you may rejoice! :pound: :pound:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
MMC Madras or MMC Madurai?

Well our Chennai still has loads of problems:

There is no night life or party culture.

The pubs are not easily accessible by common youth and i heard about this pasha thing but only guys like simbhu and rich people are allowed.

But i do have noticed that we are more urbanized than even Banglore with the amount of eat-outs,shopping malls,theatres..etc.

And also as you said i might have a poor circle of friends,I do not disagree and thats the problem i am not sure i will meet my flock of people at the next college i go....whereas most people i know who have studied in Banglore rave about banglore life and how open-minded and liberal people are...like in this forum.

But if you know better please enlighten me as i have been here 2yrs only and one of them was state board 12th and the other has been at home...i would gladly stay put where i am if it was worth it.
I am a final year student in Madras Medical College. And here is an MMCian arrogance- there is only one MMC-Madras Medical College:p:p(I am sorry thats what the pannis here say)

And PM me your dad's name please, let me check with my dad. I think he is a 71 or 73 batch i am not sure.

And regarding Chennai and Pub, they are there just that you have not seen it yet. As GK said, you are in the wrong mix of friends i suppose. But if you had stayed longer in SRM you would have now lost your virginity and have a GF now with all the night parties.

And i am sorry to say this but you can forget dating if you take the Peripheral colleges and Gvt med colleges of TN. In my college there are only 15 couples max(30people) in a population of 165:p. That too i think 80% of the couples are still virgins:p though they have been together for the past 3 years now. Now forget about the virginity rate of the rest;)

Tolaha

I am a final year student in Madras Medical College. And here is an MMCian arrogance- there is only one MMC-Madras Medical College:p:p(I am sorry thats what the pannis here say)
Actually, there is only one MMC. It is Microsoft Management Console.

And regarding Chennai and Pub, they are there just that you have not seen it yet. As GK said, you are in the wrong mix of friends i suppose. But if you had stayed longer in SRM you would have now lost your virginity and have a GF now with all the night parties.

And i am sorry to say this but you can forget dating if you take the Peripheral colleges and Gvt med colleges of TN. In my college there are only 15 couples max(30people) in a population of 165:p. That too i think 80% of the couples are still virgins:p though they have been together for the past 3 years now. Now forget about the virginity rate of the rest;)
What has this world come to!! :p

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Guys,guys the poll title has it wrong.

I am going to study MBBS and i am writing several entrance exams like JIPMER,AIIMS.AIPMT etc and if i miss out i will try to move through the NRI quota.

I am not relocating,i am just going to be a student there for some 4-5yrs thats all.
It ain't that easy ... you have to Study your Ass Out to get a RESPECTABLE Rank in AIPMT let alone AIIMS ...and If you prefer Chicks over Social Life then go for MBBS or else Engineering ... :sad: ....In Delhi there's no Private Medical College (IIRC) but have India's Best Government Medical Colleges and Engineering Colleges (3 of top 15) ... :D

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Actually, there is only one MMC. It is Microsoft Management Console.

What has this world come to!! :p
He he, As i said its MMCian one:p. Now that is common among the medical world. You can ask all the colleges in the south India, they will know it;)

And as for the second point. Come on man. This is about time we changed our stance on sex. After all, all our conservativeness did not stop us from getting the second highest prevalence of AIDS in the world:sad:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Mr Mad how do i PM you?
See if you can reply to my wall post of yours. I thought i can send Private message but DFI rules have been changed so that you an do it only after you reach 750posts i think. Anyway welcome here:)

Tolaha

And as for the second point. Come on man. This is about time we changed our stance on sex. After all, all our conservativeness did not stop us from getting the second highest prevalence of AIDS in the world:sad:
I was being sarcastic. I studied at a place where live-in relationships were a norm. A girl in a batch was so dumb that she had 4 abortions by the time she was in the 3rd year or vice versa, dont remember it that well now. Chics in Manipal may be hot, which is subjective, but they surely wore far more skimpier dress than their counterparts in Bangalore.

Oracle

I am a 18 year old who has just returned from abroad and its been 2 years since i have been back and i find my current residence chennai too conservative.I plan to study definitely out of the state and i have cherry picked these two cities.I am of the opinion that it is better to spoil your youth than waste it.

Please help me choose a destination where the atmosphere will be nice modern and i can have fun in all senses of the word,including that people are open minded and that the likes of dating will not be looked down upon by some of the student community itself.

Thanks in advance guys.
:rotflmao:

Now, dude, Mumbai beats any other Indian city hands down. Take it from someone who has lived in almost all metros.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
I was being sarcastic. I studied at a place where live-in relationships were a norm. A girl in a batch was so dumb that she had 4 abortions by the time she was in the 3rd year or vice versa, dont remember it that well now. Chics in Manipal may be hot, which is subjective, but they surely wore far more skimpier dress than their counterparts in Bangalore.
Did u studied in HEAVEN ... :yey:

Tolaha

Did u studied in HEAVEN ... :yey:

You put 10000 students in one place that is far, far away from their parents. Nobody to preach or control. What do you think those hormones end up doing?

Iamanidiot

I hear a lot of Yarns about Manipal college don't know the truth about it.CMC velore is an awesome college to study.VIT is simply VIT

SPIEZ

Country flag
I am a 18 year old who has just returned from abroad and its been 2 years since i have been back and i find my current residence chennai too conservative.I plan to study definitely out of the state and i have cherry picked these two cities.I am of the opinion that it is better to spoil your youth than waste it.

Please help me choose a destination where the atmosphere will be nice modern and i can have fun in all senses of the word,including that people are open minded and that the likes of dating will not be looked down upon by some of the student community itself.

Thanks in advance guys.
Definitely Bangalore, it's the most happening city. Best place to party.

But if you only wanna study Chennai would be a better place.

SPIEZ

Country flag
I hear a lot of Yarns about Manipal college don't know the truth about it.CMC velore is an awesome college to study.VIT is simply VIT
LOL! One popular Biharis minister's daughter studied there. It's famous for both studies and sex too.

Oracle

Definitely Bangalore, it's the most happening city. Best place to party.

But if you only wanna study Chennai would be a better place.
Party in Bangalore stops at 11:30.

LOL! One popular Biharis minister's daughter studied there. It's famous for both studies and sex too.
Was it Laloo's daughter?

SPIEZ

Country flag
Party in Bangalore stops at 11:30.
That's Chennai, Last time i was there I don't remember such restrictions, infact it was a party from one of my friends brothers for his marriage, booze was flowing like Ganges.

It was around 1 I think, some of the guys were really hungry, they couldn't find food. So they ended buying more alcohol instead of food :rofl:
Was it Laloo's daughter?
yup! u got it.

Last edited:

Oracle

That's Chennai, Last time i was there I don't remember such restrictions, infact it was a party from one of my friends brothers for his marriage, booze was flowing like Ganges.

yup! u got it.
In Bangalore I can get booze even if there is a riot and whole Bangalore shuts down. What I meant are pubs/bars. The legal time limit for bars/pubs/wine shops is 11:30 PM. Night life sucks.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
In Bangalore I can get booze even if there is a riot and whole Bangalore shuts down. What I meant are pubs/bars. The legal time limit for bars/pubs/wine shops is 11:30 PM. Night life sucks.
Which is why people move to Mumbai :yey:

SPIEZ

Country flag

I didn't no there was any restrictions on pubs, when was it introduced ????

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles