Men may never truly get over a relationship break-up, says study

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
How Male Emotions Are Effected During A Break Up

http://www.mybrotha.com/moving-on.asp
But when it comes to relationship breakups and heartache, men can be just as emotional as women -- and even more so in many cases.

Men who put their hearts and souls into building a relationship find it difficult to move on when ties are severed. Whether the relationship ends because of infidelity, a lack of sustained love and communication, or through pure incompatibility - the pain experienced can be devastating. The usual issues that hurt women also hurt men. Thoughts of insecurity, betrayal, trustworthiness, and loyalty are common, and will eventually test every fiber of a man's heart.

airtel

Country flag
I follow no one but my common sense.
I am very disappointed with this forum and its biased members. There is nobody who has any truth sitting here..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revealing Fedssminismupdated their.jpg

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Whatever you want it should not mean an attack on laws for women. Men should have their own way forward, why do they resort to attacks on women's laws and try to paint every woman a villain.
Laws are made and their misuse doesn't mean there wont be any laws. These people are better off living 200 years back, they don't belong in 2016.

I am very disappointed with this forum and its biased members. There is nobody who has any truth sitting here.
Sorry to bust your bubble!

FYI- No one said that we don't need laws.

airtel

Country flag
Whatever you want it should not mean an attack on laws for women. Men should have their own way forward, why do they resort to attacks on women's laws and try to paint every woman a villain.
Laws are made and their misuse doesn't mean there wont be any laws. These people are better off living 200 years back, they don't belong in 2016.
we just want gender neutral laws & punishment for the women who misuse these laws ................that is attack on women ??

you can organize slut walks & misandrist campaigns like " TEACH MEN NOT TO RAPE " you are trying to paint every man a villain.......................according to feminists "every man is a potential rapists " similarly every women is a potential false case accuser .
go and " TEACH women NOT TO FILE FAKE CASES AGAINST INNOCENT MEN "

View fudsll size.jpg

A chauhan

Country flag

I am very disappointed with this forum and its biased members. There is nobody who has any truth sitting here.
Do you think that women didn't do that to enact Dowry laws ?

I have seen many debates on tv channels where Feminists and members of women commission have even denied to accept that women can implicate men falsely. In short, Feminists are opposing any kind of protection to men which is hurting our forum members.

Btw you too haven't accepted the need of protection laws for men from false implications under Dowry laws ? Have you ?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Isn't dawry a good thing?? It is better than sending the woman off w/o anything, right?
Honest queshon.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Do you think that women didn't do that to enact Dowry laws ?

I have seen many debates on tv channels where Feminists and members of women commission have even denied to accept that women can implicate men falsely. In short, Feminists are opposing any kind of protection to men which is hurting our forum members.

Btw you too haven't accepted the need of protection laws for men from false implications under Dowry laws ? Have you ?
She is asking us to prove that men can be raped while we have given multiple news stories, evidence from west, rape laws for helping men in west.

But again, she is middle class entitled whiner and would not believe any evidence you give.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
This is the biggest propaganda ever.

Dowry--ohh so regressive!!

Share in paternal property---so modern!!
I didn't say it is regressive, in fact, I'm implying that people are doing these women a favor.

Paternal property sharing= Western propaganda.
Property to be shared with those who carry on the name. Wife becomes part of husbands family name.

And according to indian law a parent can share his/her property/wealth with anyone, unless it is ancestral.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I didn't say it is regressive, in fact, I'm implying that people are doing these women a favor.

Paternal property sharing= Western propaganda.
Property to be shared with those who carry on the name. Wife becomes part of husbands family name.

And according to indian law a parent can share his/her property/wealth with anyone, unless it is ancestral.
I did not mean you called it regressive. It was general sarcasm.

Check this video for more nuances.

A chauhan

Country flag
i say sumthing, i am bannned and my post deleted. why this forum become feminist propaganda mouthpiece?
rashna is the biggest liar i see in women. men do not get raped? women do not file file false rape and dowry case? idiot, liar. ban her.
She is a respected member, and haven't use bad mouth so far. Please don't take it personally mate.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
" These negative health effects are not trivial—men are more likely than women to develop suicidality after a separation (Kolves 2010). Women may actually experience some health benefits from breaking up"

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo.../201412/why-breakups-are-actually-tougher-men
Well, it makes evolutionary sense.

Historically only 20% of men ever passed their genes compared to 80% of women because most men were killed. Those who survived always had the remaining 80% of women for themselves. So historically men never faced rejection. On the other hand, women always got rejected for younger brides/slaves. So facing rejection is programmed into women's genes. Not saying they don't get hurt, but only those who overcame it survived. Men never faced this problem and are not prepared for this modern fallout. Simple!

PS: I am becoming such an evolutionary biology expert!

A chauhan

Country flag
My ex. "moved on" in such a way as if I am not a living thing, she shamelessly married someone else and I even after 12 years still think of her, in my view women recover easily because they have a supreme emotional security I.e. power to give birth. Kids are emotional insurance of women , something which men doesn't possess, hence men became object to use and throw.

Take it this way, ask yourself "how to hurt a woman ?" Ditch her ? No she'll recover, Take her property away ? No she will earn more than you think, Take her kids away ? Yes she may die as well for kids. !!!

On the other hand how to hurt a man ? Simple ! Cheat on him in love !

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
My ex. "moved on" in such a way as if I am not a living thing, she shamelessly married someone else and I even after 12 years still think of her, in my view women recover easily because they have a supreme emotional security I.e. power to give birth. Kids are emotional insurance of women , something which men doesn't possess, hence men became object to use and throw.
Now we know the reason of your women hate!!

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
She is a respected member, and haven't use bad mouth so far. Please don't take it personally mate.
what i am saying is women also rape man. women aslo file false rape case. women also file false dowry case. but she does not accept that. is that not lying? men are most persecuted in india because of woman.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned

Take it this way, ask yourself "how to hurt a woman ?" Ditch her ? No she'll recover, Take her property away ? No she will earn more than you think, Take her kids away ? Yes she may die as well for kids. !!!

On the other hand how to hurt a man ? Simple ! Cheat on him in love !
this is bad. I understand your feeling. Not all women are bad. one day you will find a good girl, who will become ur wife and you will forget about your ex.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles