Kashmir could trigger another Indo-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif said: report

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Re: Kashmir could trigger another Indo-Pak war, Nawaz Sharif said: rep

These guys still have notleart their lesson?

lol it seems nothing will change in pakistan, he is still as confused as everyone else is in that country, support terror, still say we want to be friends and want know war, then goto kashmir and say there could be a 4th war.
Sir, is it possible to take back POK in case there is a fourth war with Pakistan as mentioned by Nawaz Sharif?

Country flag

Didn't this Idiot learn his lesson from the kargil ass kicking.

Decklander

What ever has been attributed to NS must never be taken lightly by anyone in India. NS blamed Kargil on Mushy but if we have to believe what Pak Generals have stated, NS was briefed about it in April 1999 and he gave it a go ahead. Now he has his men as the COAS and India shud be ready for war anytime before general elections of 2014. Pakistan will not have any chance if NAMo becomes our PM in case of a war. Today he is wrongly blamed for killing 2000 muslims in Gujrat, in case of a war he will be credited for killing 20 crore Pakistanis using nukes.
If I am asked to decide the targets to counter Pak, I will go for all their power plants, oil producing fields, harbours and every bridge across Indus which will cut pak in two halves and completely destroy their economy effectively sending them back to stone age. They have just two main dams and if we knock them off, whole of pakistan upto Karachi will float and will never be able to rise against us and will disintigrate. No electricity, no water, no transportation and no exports or imports.

pkroyal

Mian Nawaz Sharif is hallucinating.

Nawaz Sharif the old clot
Has once again lost the plot
With a chief as his name sake
In POK he wants to have & eat his cake
Indian forces await a chance
A gory bloodbath & a death dance
Back to stoneage " Pakistan"
Greater glory, long live "Hindustan"

ladder

Country flag

Wow, a prime minister who cannot stand by his statements made at POK assembly, will win them Kashmir?

Ha, nice entertainment.

What the news is posted in this section? Transfer it to Idiotic Musing section pronto.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag

What ever has been attributed to NS must never be taken lightly by anyone in India. NS blamed Kargil on Mushy but if we have to believe what Pak Generals have stated, NS was briefed about it in April 1999 and he gave it a go ahead. Now he has his men as the COAS and India shud be ready for war anytime before general elections of 2014. Pakistan will not have any chance if NAMo becomes our PM in case of a war. Today he is wrongly blamed for killing 2000 muslims in Gujrat, in case of a war he will be credited for killing 20 crore Pakistanis using nukes.
If I am asked to decide the targets to counter Pak, I will go for all their power plants, oil producing fields, harbours and every bridge across Indus which will cut pak in two halves and completely destroy their economy effectively sending them back to stone age. They have just two main dams and if we knock them off, whole of pakistan upto Karachi will float and will never be able to rise against us and will disintigrate. No electricity, no water, no transportation and no exports or imports.
But Sir when this 4th war happens is this the right time to take take back POK? Will there be any backlash from China? Or US due to their NATO supply routes?

Decklander

I am happy that finally Sardar MMS has spoken as an asardar sardar. I do not know how many applications he made to Sonia G for permission to speak like that.

kseeker

Retired

:amen:
If I am asked to decide the targets to counter Pak, I will go for all their power plants, oil producing fields, harbours and every bridge across Indus which will cut pak in two halves and completely destroy their economy effectively sending them back to stone age. They have just two main dams and if we knock them off, whole of pakistan upto Karachi will float and will never be able to rise against us and will disintigrate.
I wish, if you'd that authority :)

No electricity, no water, no transportation and no exports or imports.
Even if that happens, their all weather,greater than mountain, deeper than ocean friend will come to their rescue.

Their beloved, long lasting friend has a technology using which, they will supply electricity to Pukes Wirelessly using WiFi; they will arrange potable water by dropping billions of bottles all over Land of Pukes, they will arrange transportation by sending millions of Pandas :sarc:

kseeker

Retired

Mian Nawaz Sharif is hallucinating.

Nawaz Sharif the old clot
Has once again lost the plot
With a chief as his name sake
In POK he wants to have & eat his cake
Indian forces await a chance
A gory bloodbath & a death dance
Back to stoneage " Pakistan"
Greater glory, long live "Hindustan"
Wow ! That was a beautiful poetry :) :thumb:

Bilal

Any war in my opinion will not be short lived,you cant deny that after the initial defeat,guerilla war will start like in afghan russia conflict,which can span from years to decades.not less than 5 years i presume....

Bilal

My analysis...
1.Initial attack via giligit,skardu,quick to fall..punjab can fall in days to indian army..
2.Balochistan KPK unite,skirmishes,guerilla war anarachy
3.Possible infilitration of indian punjab from afghan,KPK people localized war about six months
4.Nuclear attacks from both sides.
5.Internal unrest international involvenment.
6.Kashmir plays heavy role.

ladder

Country flag

Any war in my opinion will not be short lived,you cant deny that after the initial defeat,guerilla war will start like in afghan russia conflict,which can span from years to decades.not less than 5 years i presume....
Who's initial defeat?

Bilal

Stage one of war will be on your side...that is in the initial six months you will take punjab,till peshawar maybe,its obvious punjab is a defenceless land,KPK baloch are centriues old tribal people and its difficult they will negotitate there freedom easily...sindhis im not sure but the real axis will be baloch are not easily defeated..

Bilal

It will be more a baloch sikh conflict at the end.

Bilal

The general people of pakistan have nothing against,tamils,biharis,hyderabadis,we hardly have interacted,those ihave are good people nothing we have against them..

kseeker

Retired

What PA is doing till now ? Hit & Run job ! When PA gets their @$$ kicked by our land forces, Baldy & PA folks start crying on international forum for :help:

It's already evident that, blokes from land of Purest cannot defeat Indian forces;

We are already dealing with guerilla war started by PA sponsored terrorist groups on border and will be dealt till Pakistan disintegrates and beg for mercy.

bose

Country flag

Nothing will happen, least is war... all very well know the consequences...

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag

My analysis...
1.Initial attack via giligit,skardu,quick to fall..punjab can fall in days to indian army..
2.Balochistan KPK unite,skirmishes,guerilla war anarachy
3.Possible infilitration of indian punjab from afghan,KPK people localized war about six months
4.Nuclear attacks from both sides.
5.Internal unrest international involvenment.
6.Kashmir plays heavy role.
Bring it on:

Pak Army+Let :scared2: :shoot:Indian Army

Bilal

1.punjabis are more or less busniess men,they have good freindships with sikhs and will move abroad as soon as war starts.
2.pasthuns will clash with sikhs there traditional rivals will be defeated.
3.Sindhs..more or less will be nuetral might be will face defeat too.
4.Baloch..impossible to be defeated...

bose

Country flag

The general people of pakistan have nothing against,tamils,biharis,hyderabadis,we hardly have interacted,those ihave are good people nothing we have against them..
So what about Punjabis ? and Bengalis like me ??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles