J20 Stealth Fighter

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
We were talking about destabilizing China , weren't we? Isn't it obvious enough their discussed force deployment is a backup plan, not for they found any possible invasion from China, but for the case their destabilization failed?
So their destabalisation fails so they must launch an attack? Makes no sense....

Of course there no CIA officer caught in China, either in the other countries that color revolution occurred. But this can be barely used as an argument that CIA don't engage the activity overthrowing authority in other country. Both retired CIA officer and their released documents revealed their secret war in 60s by training and deploying secret army of Dalai Lama in 60s. There was no way to no what CIA was doing in China in 60s and we won't expect CIA release their recent documents about how they lead their color revolution. But we have murdered thousands of victims of innocent civilians so far and there would be more if we don't prevent them doing this.
CIA operatives are caught the world over, but not China. If CIA isn't operating to overthrow a country, how can you claim US is trying to overthrow it? The Dalai Lama even said CIA's support was not for the freedom of Tibet, but a Cold War holding tactic to China. They only provided a $1 million allowance so he didn't starve, so destabalising. lol

Perhaps you don't want to deny your hostility toward Chinese so there is no point to convince you about this matter. My original reply was to someone who don't understand why China want to build military against the superpower USA. It is for our safety, for preventing more suffering. If you want to make fun from our suffering, there perhaps other Indians who don't share the fun with you because they might understand that might lead terrible hatred between the two nations for generations. Except few warmongers, no one can win anything from such hatreds no matter how their opponent suffer.
I am surrounded by millions of Han Chinese so there is no point thinking I have a problem with them. You are only trying to distract from the real issue which is USA don't have a hidden agenda to bring down China. A) they could have already done it and B) back in the 1960s supporting the DL, they supported China over India. Ever heard of Nixon? lol

India is welcome to replace the role of China if it is good for them. I sincerely hope India could develop better than China.
I am sure they will if China doesn't have a social revolution.

Well, 80 years ago, no one could afford political cost to claim the colony back from the English, when they were strong enough to keep their flag away from sunset. But I guess Mr. Gandhi wouldn't accept your advice if you told him the same thing in that time. Neither do we. because we know superpower never last forever.
50 years ago, India kicked out the Portuguese from Goa. You should have done the same to Taiwan but you failed. The more generations they are seperate from the mainland, the less likely they are to unite at a later date.

When someone make lies, like Jews destroying Germany or Chinese slaughtering, their purpose is nothing different from Nazi Germany. There are slaughtering of thousands Chinese civilians in China, but it was from the Islamic fundamentalists to other Chinese. And if it is your fun to support them, I don't expect any kind will from you. But how other Indians could benefit anything from anything from our suffering by siding with those Americans who organized the incidents is another thing.
You are the ones slaughtering Uighers and you have the gual to claim them slaughtering you?!? outrageous... where did all those captured in Urumqi dissapear to? There are still thousands missing!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It is body lines, not bay doors. View the underside of PAK FA, F-35 or F-22. It is more visible.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
It is body lines, not bay doors. View the underside of PAK FA, F-35 or F-22. It is more visible.
it is their look closely................. exactly at the location which is pointed out by some chines in some forum.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
There is none there... you can see how clearly visible it should be.

p2prada

The saw tooth groves on the landing gear and side bomb bay doors are clearly visible. If they close they will look like there is something there. So, the main bomb bay doors should have looked the same, with saw tooth impressions.

But all I see is a clear white line along the mid rib. Perhaps the black paint hides it. So, will wait for more pictures.

Minghegy

The chief designer of J20 Mr. Song wrote a paper in 2001, he got a conclusion "Canards will be the intelligent choice of future fighters".

This is his reason, translated by Google: In the high angle of attack, the wing to produce lift capacity is saturated, so the control plane load the class tends to be saturated down control; the other hand, the uninstall is a large class of control surfaces efficient bow angle of attack control.
J20 is a reflection of his ideas in the paper.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The chief designer of J20 Mr. Song wrote a paper in 2001, he got a conclusion "Canards will be the intelligent choice of future fighters".

J20 is a reflection of his ideas in the paper.
Canards are an easy way to get high alpha, but it is not the choice of stealth fighters. It increases drag and RCS which is the last thing you want in 5th gen.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Canards are an easy way to get high alpha, but it is not the choice of stealth fighters. It increases drag and RCS which is the last thing you want in 5th gen.
well, it is just the common sense among fanboys,but not common sense among professionals.

Minghegy

China has big wave darkroom, they can put the entire J20 inside the darkroom to do test.
I believe they know what they are doing.

starikki

Canard are actually very good in terms of LD ratio

Global Defence

New threads

Articles