J20 Shock to PLAAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
for 80 percent of the last 5000 years, India didn't exist, there is no way you were better.

since you admit that today's India is behind, then swallow your pride and show some respect to the one that is ahead.
LOL little man, by that logic China even today doesn't exist. You're just a third rate little Communist party that has forcibly taken over Tibet, Inner Mongolia, East Turkestan, etc. Every day Xi Dada has a fit trying to quell uprisings in various parts - nobody wants to be a part of China, not even Guangdong, except through the barrel of the gun.

China as a place never really existed - it was basically one dynasty or other ruling over some parts of the land between Japan and India, with the Mongols and Manchus keeping the people from killing each other for half of that.

I don't know what garbage they teach in your propaganda-laden textbooks, but come back once you read books not published by the Beijing Institute for Misinformation.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
It is indeed true that India is behind China when it comes to stealing and copying from others and calling them as their own...

This is a hard fact ...
Sir, don't be so harsh. They may have copied Buddhism from India, Communism from Russia, Capitalism from America, but their crude propaganda, low-quality everything and utter lack of refinement is decidedly their own.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Sorry, your comments are just sour grapes jealousy.

1) The UN P5 seat is a fact that China is one of the major victors of WWII; which meant that China dealt millions of casualties to Japan and it cemented China as one of the five greatest powers on earth
LOLOLOL. I sometimes wonder if these 50-cent retards genuinely believe this rubbish or are just contractually obliged to rehash fake history.

AMCA

Country flag
Sorry, your comments are just sour grapes jealousy.

1) The UN P5 seat is a fact that China is one of the major victors of WWII; which meant that China dealt millions of casualties to Japan and it cemented China as one of the five greatest powers on earth, far more important than anything India did in WWII which was why India got nothing after the war, not even its freedom,
LOL...........
Let me educate you.
The Indian Army during World War II was one of the largest Allied forces contingents which took part in the North and East African Campaign, Western Desert Campaign. At the height of the World War, more than 2.5 million Indian troops were fighting Axis forces around the globe. After the end of the war, India's emerged as the world's fourth largest industrial power and its increased political, economic and military influence paved the way for its independence from the United Kingdom in 1947.

The Middle East and African theatre
The 4th, 5th and 10th Indian Divisions took part in the North African theatre against Rommel's Afrika Korps.In addition, the 18th Brigade of the 8th Indian Division fought at Alamein. Earlier, the 4th and 5th Indian Divisions took part in the East African campaign against the Italians in Somaliland, Eritrea and Abyssinia capturing the mountain fortress of Keren.

In the Battle of Bir Hacheim, Indian gunners played an important role by using guns in the anti tank role and destroying tanks of Rommel's panzer divisions. Maj PPK Kumaramangalam was the battery commander of 41 Field Regiment which was deployed in the anti tank role. He was awarded the DSO for his act of bravery. Later he became the Chief of Army Staff of independent India in 1967.

South-East Asian theatre

The formations included the Indian III Corps, IV Corps, the Indian XXXIII Corps and the Fourteenth Army. As part of the new concept of Long Range Penetration (LRP), troops of the Indian Army were trained in the present state of Madhya Pradesh under their commander then krishnasamy (later Major General) Orde Charles Wingate.

These troops, popularly known as Chindits, played a crucial role in halting the Japanese advance into South Asia

The invasion of Italy

A Sikh soldier (of the 4th Division (the Red Eagles) of the Indian Army, attached to the British Fifth Army in Italy) holding a captured swastika flag after the surrender of Nazi German forces in Italy. Behind him, fascistinscriptions on the mural says VIVA IL DUCE, "Long live the Duce" (Benito Mussolini). Photo circa May 1945
The Indian Divisions fought in a terrain that was ideally suited for defence and the offensive proceeded against the grain of the country. Yet they fought with unparalleled courage and relentless tenacity. They were in the thick of action on many fronts, including Monte Cassino, the battle for Sangro river and Liri Valley, the advance along the East coast to Bologna, the crossing of Senio river and in breaching the formidable Gothic lines. The Battle Honours and decorations awarded to units of the Indian Army indicates succinctly that its formations participated in every major battle with distinction. They met and defeated German troops from Parachute and Panzer Regiments, and helped liberate the cities of Perugia, Luca, Florence, San Marino, Cesena, Forli, Ferrara and Bologna. Indian navy also participated in Operation Husky, the Allied invasion of Sicily.

During all these battles, the Indian troops covered themselves with glory. Out of the 20 Victoria Crosses awarded in Italy, as many as six were won by Indians. But this glory came at a cost. Indian casualties in this Campaign were 23,722 injured, while 5782 soldiers made the supreme sacrifice of their lives. They are commemorated in the Commonwealth War Graves Cemeteries spread all over Italy; Arezzo, Sangro, Cassino, Forli Indian Army War Cemetery and Rimini Gurkha War Cemetery being the main ones.

IAF in World War II

During World War II, IAF played an important role by its first air strike on Japanese army, in Arakan Burma. IAF blocked the advancement of Japanese military. IAF continued its striking on Japanese airbases at Mae Hong Son, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai in northern Thailand.

Indian army in world war II Italian Campaign documentary

Indian Army Soldiers During World War II Fighting The Axis Powers In Europe And Africa

Indian Armed forces are still respected across Italy. read why:
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-...its-arms-to-indian-sailors/article4573884.ece
http://www1.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/CultureAndMedia/?id=1.0.1404136016

https://kulveersamra.wordpress.com/2015/02/24/when-romans-met-the-sikhs/

China was completely routed in WWII by the japanese. US airforce long range bombers used to fly from indian airbases to bomb Japanese strongholds inside China and Southeast Asia. Also Chinese Army was trained in india by US.

Chinese soldiers at Ramgarh in central india.

Last edited:

jat

Even the stupidest poster in any military forum would know that “unreliable” engines are NEVER used on prototypes — especially one that carries two pilots and is a carrier plane.

So it has to be jealousy. No one is that stupid.
Yea, and Chinese have a way of doing things that give people face palms. JJ-9 trainer? Come on. Single engine fighters that have low reliability. Chinese tend to lax safety concerns because they can cover up a mess.
really?
then congradulations.
IAF now has nothing to worry about now.
PLaaf driving flying coffins does not deserve worry,does it?
driving is exactly what the chinese planes are for.
J-20 is indeed a copy of MIG but not mig19 but mig-1.44 a Russian scrap design which Russians sold to you dumbasses and made money out of junk design. They found it to be inferior to pakfa so it was scrapped and they recovered r&d money spent on it from Chinese dumbasses.....
nope. its not a copy of the mig144 but a further build of the j-10 back into a j-8 config with canards. make it bulgy, cheap stealth shaping, and weapons bays. you'll note that the prototypes had a lot of work done, and quickly put into production. one can question the quality. USAF, JSDF and IAF show no or little concern. Whats more concerning are those flankers still but right down to the missiles and numbers.
Regardless, why are we talking about a aircraft that is just a small part of the threat. What India should be concerned with is China's support of anti-india agendas within india, in pakistan, and neighbors as well as those ballistic missiles in tibet. Right now India can not tackle the expansion of Chinese through economics, rather China's own developed neighbors seem to have serious concerns of Chinas ambitions.

jat

then how did these Chinese car manufacturers manage to sell millions of units in 2017?
Stupid cheap buyers?
Think of it this way. Do you see people wanted Chinese make up? Not really, people are worried about what it'll do to their face. People want Chinese pills? Not really. Do they want Chinese milk? Meat? Nope. People who concern themselves with personal health don't buy Chinese even Chinese. The same rule applies to India, but India is better off. Its pharmaceuticals are not badly damaged by fake knockoffs or poor quality. There are issues in China that even Indians can not understand. Like fake milk. WTF? Fake food. Thats not too much an Indian issue. Fake rice, fake eggs, fake nuts and meat. Their is a lack of control on industry in China. This is the result of CCP leaders being both business men, and pseudo generals.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Stupid cheap buyers?
Think of it this way. Do you see people wanted Chinese make up? Not really, people are worried about what it'll do to their face. People want Chinese pills? Not really. Do they want Chinese milk? Meat? Nope. People who concern themselves with personal health don't buy Chinese even Chinese. The same rule applies to India, but India is better off. Its pharmaceuticals are not badly damaged by fake knockoffs or poor quality. There are issues in China that even Indians can not understand. Like fake milk. WTF? Fake food. Thats not too much an Indian issue. Fake rice, fake eggs, fake nuts and meat. Their is a lack of control on industry in China. This is the result of CCP leaders being both business men, and pseudo generals.
A very informative video...if you can get to the end without vomiting. Apparently 60%+ of the honey in China is fake. SIXTY PERCENT.

The mind boggles.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Yup. Just like all Chinese look alike copy of one ancestry and DNA. More like clones instead of individuals.....:pound::pound::pound:
in fact,in the eyes of chinese,all indians look alike the copy too.

in the eyes of alliens,all humankind look alike copies too,i believe.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
in fact,in the eyes of chinese,all indians look alike the copy too.

in the eyes of alliens,all humankind look alike copies too,i believe.
As much as I hate agreeing with CCP 50-cent guy...let's keep our fight against the CCP and the evil, mendacious, violent, expansionist, imperialist government of China. Many of our brothers in the North-East look "Chinese", but they are loyal to India like us.

We should work towards liberating China from the wicked CCP and ushering a new era of peace between our people.

bose

Country flag
Sir, don't be so harsh. They may have copied Buddhism from India, Communism from Russia, Capitalism from America, but their crude propaganda, low-quality everything and utter lack of refinement is decidedly their own.
Very True, China does not have anything of its own, only the Chinese sounding names that they put up on the label on the products...

Just look at their "Xi Dada" another fascist dictator in making ...

More funny is these Chinese '50 cent' posters [ I prefer calling them 25 Cent'ers, they do not worth 50 cents ], these 50 cent posters does not have any freedom at home to criticize their "Xi Dada" at home but come and criticize others shamelessly ...

I have put a blanket ban of using Chinese products at home... I want others to do the same... please...

badguy2000

Respected Member
As much as I hate agreeing with CCP 50-cent guy...let's keep our fight against the CCP and the evil, mendacious, violent, expansionist, imperialist government of China. Many of our brothers in the North-East look "Chinese", but they are loyal to India like us.

We should work towards liberating China from the wicked CCP and ushering a new era of peace between our people.
well,

you are over~enthusiasm.

as a chinese, i feel happy now,because i have my own houses/cars/wife/kid/job now.
besides providing necessory daily expenditure, i can save considerable money for some investment/family~vacation~travell every year.

my families have travelled to tailand/hongkong/taiwan/s.korea/mardive/combodia/singapore/USa.

frankly speaking, after visiting so many areas, my familes think that it is not bad for us to be born as chinese and live in china.

after all,chinese real quality of life is still higher than that in most developing countries,althouth indeed it might be still miles behind yankees(in fact, i don't think that it is much behind korean/taiwanese ).

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, some my personal experience might can show something.

when I was a mid-school student in 1990s,some Honkongese visted my school and donated some bottled-waters/instant-noodles,for they wanted to show so sympathy at the poverty in my hometown.
at that time, I heard that Honghong was so rich that even waiters in Hongkong could earn 1300USD(10K hongkong dollar) every month. that is almost 26 times more than my father's monthly salary (only 50 USD/400RMB, as I know).

2. in 2011, I got married and visited Hongkong,where I heard that the monthly salary of most local employees was about 1300-2600 USD(10-20K HK dollars),just a bit more than it was 20 years ago.
that year, I was promoted and bought my first house and cars . at that time my monthly salary was about 15K USD,almost equal to the one of hongkongese ordinary employees. my father's pension was about 400USD(3K RMB)/month.
After visiting Hongkong, my wife and I visited combodia(Angkor wat) and found that most ordianry people there could earn only 50 USD everty month, which was exactly same as my father's one 15 years ago.( my father's pension was about 500USD or 30K RMB)/month in 2011).
Near Angkor wat,My wife and I donated some food/bottled-waters to one school there,for this time I was happy to play a role of a donor,instead of donee.

3. last year, my families visted Taiwan and I was amazed that the yearly salary of Taiwanese univ. proffessors was about 20-30K USD(1-1.5M taiwan dollars),which was even considerably less than mine,althought Taiwan is widely accepted as a "developed economy" so called.
besides, the starting monthly salary of Taiwanese college graudates. was 600-900USD(20-30K taiwan dollar),which was almost as same as it was 20 years ago.
at that time, my father's pension was about 600USD(4000RMB)/month,which was quite close to the starting salary of Taiwanese college graduates.

what impressed me most during my trip to Taiwan is the $hitty infrastructure in Taiwan.........frankly speaking, Taipei, Taiwanese capital,looked like a $hity underdeveloped large countytown .

4. in a word, CCP did its job quite well, in fact, it did its job best in lifing its people's quality of life in the world perhaps.
Under its rule, CHinese real quality of life has be lifted so rapidly.....

now, CHinese can tell which country is admrable and which country is Shithole,by visiting those country themselves.

Last edited:

john70

Country flag

when I was a mid-school student in 1990s,some Honkongese visted my school and donated some bottled-waters/instant-noodles,for they wanted to show so sympathy at the poverty in my hometown.
at that time, I heard that Honghong was so rich that even waiters in Hongkong could earn 1300USD(10K hongkong dollar) every month. that is almost 26 times more than my father's monthly salary (only 50 USD/400RMB, as I know).

2. in 2011, I got married and visited Hongkong,where I heard that the monthly salary of most local employees was about 1300-2600 USD(10-20K HK dollars),just a bit more than it was 20 years ago.
that year, I was promoted and bought my first house and cars . at that time my monthly salary was about 15K USD,almost equal to the one of hongkongese ordinary employees. my father's pension was about 400USD(3K RMB)/month.
After visiting Hongkong, my wife and I visited combodia(Angkor wat) and found that most ordianry people there could earn only 50 USD everty month, which was exactly same as my father's one 15 years ago.( my father's pension was about 500USD or 30K RMB)/month in 2011).
Near Angkor wat,My wife and I donated some food/bottled-waters to one school there,for this time I was happy to play a role of a donor,instead of donee.

3. last year, my families visted Taiwan and I was amazed that the yearly salary of Taiwanese univ. proffessors was about 20-30K USD(1-1.5M taiwan dollars),which was even considerably less than mine,althought Taiwan is widely accepted as a "developed economy" so called.
besides, the starting monthly salary of Taiwanese college graudates. was 600-900USD(20-30K taiwan dollar),which was almost as same as it was 20 years ago.
at that time, my father's pension was about 600USD(4000RMB)/month,which was quite close to the starting salary of Taiwanese college graduates.

what impressed me most during my trip to Taiwan is the $hitty infrastructure in Taiwan.........frankly speaking, Taipei, Taiwanese capital,looked like a $hity underdeveloped large countytown .

4. in a word, CCP did its job quite well, in fact, it did its job best in lifing its people's quality of life in the world perhaps.

now, CHinese can tell which country is admrable and which country is Shithole,by visiting those country themselves.
Hi @badguy2000
Actually u r surprising a good guy from bunch of all our Chinese friends here : quiet a friendly guy - quiet humorous too and witty.

The same story of ur growth from 90s to the present will be lovingly told by many of my Indian friends here too.

We have range of governments here and u had a single government there. We have a right to still criticise our government- which u must have seen here so easily - u don’t ! U have to accept what’s given to u. We have right to demand - u have to follow what’s offered.

Somehow u will not understand this freedom - u have to experience it to understand it.

Our government didn’t kill its own people neither jailed dissenting people to achieve the same things u achieved though at a lesser leve than u (at present)

Do u know I earn same as u : which u take so much pride ( much deserved) but am doing that living free : as I said will be difficult to understand to u !!

Bye but ur a nice guy @badguy2000

badguy2000

Respected Member
Hi @badguy2000
Actually u r surprising a good guy from bunch of all our Chinese friends here : quiet a friendly guy - quiet humorous too and witty.

The same story of ur growth from 90s to the present will be lovingly told by many of my Indian friends here too.

We have range of governments here and u had a single government there. We have a right to still criticise our government- which u must have seen here so easily - u don’t ! U have to accept what’s given to u. We have right to demand - u have to follow what’s offered.

Somehow u will not understand this freedom - u have to experience it to understand it.

Our government didn’t kill its own people neither jailed dissenting people to achieve the same things u achieved though at a lesser leve than u (at present)

Do u know I earn same as u : which u take so much pride ( much deserved) but am doing that living free : as I said will be difficult to understand to u !!

Bye but ur a nice guy @badguy2000
it is hard for developing countries to own apple(votes) and orange(development) at the same time.

chinese tried to chase apple and orange at the same time in 1910s~1940s, but failed with warlords/bandits/invaders full of china and got neither .
now,we chose orange(development) and put apple(vote) aside.and we do receive orange.

after all,for most people,apple (vote) is too far away ,but orange(developnent) is so close.

it usually development ,instead of vote,that prvides all most people need (good salary/house/education/medi~care and vacation if possible).

in fact,

although i have only orange(development), i do think that i am happier than many guys having only apple(vote).

after all, i need not worry about food/accommodation/safe of my families.

and chinese government does hardly interfere with people's private daily life ,although it does not prvide apple(vote)

Last edited:

john70

Country flag
it is hard for developing countries to own apple(votes) and orange(development) at the same time.

chinese tried to chase apple and orange at the same time in 1910s~1940s, but failed with warlords/bandits/invaders full of china and got neither .
now,we chose orange(development) and put apple(vote) aside.and we do receive orange.

after all,for most people,apple (vote) is too far away ,but orange(developnent) is so close.

it usually development ,instead of vote,that prvides all most people need (good salary/house/education/medi~care and vacation if possible).
Yes we r getting these oranges ( development) in ur words : getting good income/ house ( many of us here own more than 1 properties) / mediclaim and more than two vacations a year : maybe one of them outside India

But

With Apple too ( votes )
As my country grows in awareness the democratic fruits r going to be much sweeter.

As I said earlier these would be out of ur imagination/ understandings/ dreams

Thus in ur words we have both apples and oranges : isn’t it sweet ?

badguy2000

Respected Member
Yes we r getting these oranges ( development) in ur words : getting good income/ house ( many of us here own more than 1 properties) / mediclaim and more than two vacations a year : maybe one of them outside India

But

With Apple too ( votes )
As my country grows in awareness the democratic fruits r going to be much sweeter.

As I said earlier these would be out of ur imagination/ understandings/ dreams

Thus in ur words we have both apples and oranges : isn’t it sweet ?
frankly speaking, oranges in india are not big enough to persuade/impress me.

it is still a long way for india to plant enough oranges for its people.

20 years ago, 4 asian tigers(Hongkong/taiwan/singapore/s.korea) were rich heavens full of gold ,in the eyes of most chinese.at that time we all had to look up on them,let alone richer ones like japan/USa.

now,we chinese suddenly find that the real quality of life/development in 4 asian tigers are just so so,and we look straight ahead at them at eye level.

Last edited:

lcafanboy

Country flag

HAIL O PROPAGANDA COMMUNIST CHINESE BOT.....:hail::hail::hail: BOW to your MASTER SHE.........

Winnie The POOH

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Yggdrasil

Country flag
frankly speaking, oranges in india are not big enough to persuade/impress me.

it is still a long way for india to plant enough oranges for its people.
Frankly, the Oranges you have may look great to you, but they are shrunken, greyish Oranges that nobody really wants unless that's all they can afford. In imitating the Western orchards, you have for yourself no Apples and very poor quality Oranges.

The problem is that you have a basic flaw in your farming system: you don't understand how cultivating Apples can lead to a bounty of Oranges.

Our farmers from 1947 to today have been a hardworking lot, but our landlords have been corrupt and degenerate. I promise you that we'll catch up, and then keep our Apples and have Oranges that the whole world wants to eat.

(@john70 - don't fall for the 50-cent army's good-cop-bad-cop routine. @badguy2000 is the good cop, but he's still a part of the propaganda machinery, and their only intention is to subvert and confuse and damage. Take all CCP posters with a pinch of salt).

badguy2000

Respected Member
Frankly, the Oranges you have may look great to you, but they are shrunken, greyish Oranges that nobody really wants unless that's all they can afford. In imitating the Western orchards, you have for yourself no Apples and very poor quality Oranges.

The problem is that you have a basic flaw in your farming system: you don't understand how cultivating Apples can lead to a bounty of Oranges.

Our farmers from 1947 to today have been a hardworking lot, but our landlords have been corrupt and degenerate. I promise you that we'll catch up, and then keep our Apples and have Oranges that the whole world wants to eat.

(@john70 - don't fall for the 50-cent army's good-cop-bad-cop routine. @badguy2000 is the good cop, but he's still a part of the propaganda machinery, and their only intention is to subvert and confuse and damage. Take all CCP posters with a pinch of salt).
since you have no orange yet,how can you know the taste of oranges? and how can you know the oranges in china tastes bad?

boy,imaginations are not realities.

promises will not become truth surely,no matter whose promises they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles