Is DFI a RSS mouth piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Anyway this [prejudiced hate for RSS] too is a passing phase and sooner or later people, atleast the majority, will understand that..

If a dyed-in-the-wool hater like Yoginder Sikand can see through this....I have not lost hope for the wannabes.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
TR, any post not reported in time or not seen by mods cannot be acted upon. Pankaj's post was reported.

Galaxy saw the post and chose not to report.

We recently have had a case of a Chini member getting away because the post was reported long after it was made.

Mods cannot be everywhere all the time. That is why we have the report button. I also asked for the same reason how many from the staff was is active on the RSS thread. Grown up people need to behave as such. Hate mongering is against DFI rules, what the hell against humanity. People bees to take control over their own actions.
Yusuf,

You chaps are in the know of things of what all and how the things are happening on the moderation front since I have been completely cut out because of very little time that I get to spare for the forum, in fact today has been one of those rare days when I had a free evening.

The matter has been taken up within the staff, as you all take a call so shall be it.

To rest of the members, and Galaxy,

I would definitely say, report it on time. Mind you I am not running away from taking any action, but if that is the rule the staff is following then I cant and wont cross the line and we stick to the rules that we have laid down for our selves.

Galaxy

Country flag
I don't understand one thing......

I have seen many supporting BJP but at the same time, they hate RSS.

Are they that much ignorant ?

Mohan Bhagwat, Head of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh is fourth most powerful person in India after MMS and SoniaG and RahulG. If BJP comes in power, He will be NO. 1. Did anyone ever wondered why He is 4th and Modi is not even in top 10 ?

The Indian Express presents Most Powerful Indians in 2012 - Indian Express

BJP is political extension of RSS. It controls the party completely. Each and every major decision for BJP are taken in RSS HQ by Sang Chalak or Pracharak. Forgot about BJP PM or CM candidate, even a Mayor of Delhi or Home Minister of Goa or Chattisgarh are decided by them. Every MLA or MP candidate.

If BJP rises or wins, RSS also goes upward.

How can one expect BJP will rise but RSS won't ? It's impossible.

Either some are living in Denial or ignorant.

If you support BJP or any of the allies of BJP who is part of NDA, that means you ultimately indirectly supporting RSS.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What Tshering does and with total devotion is blame the Congress and especially the Gandhi
family for every thing wrong that happens with regard to Defence preparedness

Whenever there is a news of some thing being missing or scarce with our armed forces
he immediately starts cursing the Gandhis
Exactly. He is the one of the few posters I can safely claim is very nationalistic in his views. He hates Nehru and Gandhis for a right reason, while some of the members here like to suck at the dynasty as though they are gods and are blameless:mad:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
A true nationalist is one who supports his country regardless of which party is ruling. A true nationalist would do what is best for the nation and not what is best for his party.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
A true nationalist is one who supports his country regardless of which party is ruling. A true nationalist would do what is best for the nation and not what is best for his party.
A Nationalist is not some one, who for some reason thinks scums murdering his fellow citizens are more important than the citizens themselves. TO me, he is a PIG

And Nationalism does not mean **** sucking of the party in power even if it does humongous crimes.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf,

You chaps are in the know of things of what all and how the things are happening on the moderation front since I have been completely cut out because of very little time that I get to spare for the forum, in fact today has been one of those rare days when I had a free evening.

The matter has been taken up within the staff, as you all take a call so shall be it.

To rest of the members, and Galaxy,

I would definitely say, report it on time. Mind you I am not running away from taking any action, but if that is the rule the staff is following then I cant and wont cross the line and we stick to the rules that we have laid down for our selves.
That post is 3.5 months old. It should have been reported then.

Any action taken now based on "other" events is a bad precedent and opens up the possibility of members digging out such posts from the past and reporting now.

Oracle

I'm a taker for this post. And I can bet my white ar$e, you'd not have more than 20 out of a membership of 10k in here.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Since DFI has made the RSS thread in the Religion section a sticky, one assumes that this forum has become a supported of that facist organisation.
Since DFI has made threads on AFSPA: The Armed Forces Special Powers Act, Kashmir conflict-India should act now?,Pakistan occupied Kashmirs Struggle for Freedom,Telangana Crisis
sticky one assumes that this forum DFI has become a supported of these fascist radical separatist and play roll in dividing India :(

And $h!t we have separate section for China and Pakistan are we supporting them too who act against India ??

On serious note i dont think a thread for RSS is wrong i say they are the no.1 nationalist and patriotic organization in India and you say they are fascist fair enough thats your right to say so but we need thread to put out our point to back it up and to that extend suckulars have failed and we nationalist have won.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I need to find out who issues the certificates of patriotism. Need to get one. Will come in handy next time someone questions my patriotism.

Galaxy

Country flag
I need to find out who issues the certificates of patriotism. Need to get one. Will come in handy next time someone questions my patriotism.
Why you need that ? The one who makes accusation should prove and not the victim!

Few even raised my patriotism by comparing with paki. How offensive that would be? Imagine!! That person himself supported some separatist and terrorist group supported by Pakistan which is Anti-India and banned organisation.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Ah Yusuf, you stole my line. I am the only one who is allowed to use the phrase 'certificate of patriotism.' :D

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
It's issued by people at large after seeing what they person/Organization has done for the Nation.

RSS support India at all cost what ever the odd's be.
RSS is one of the largest of it's kind in the world.
RSS runs one of the largest number of schools in remote area for free by voluntary organization.
RSS runs periodic camp in rural area for Eye,Heart and Dental treatment free of cost.
RSS provides food and shelter for the needed one as much they can.
RSS went to protect our Sikhs brothers when those suckulars started killing them openly.
RSS was the first to answer the call of ARMY by providing blood to save our jawans.
RSS was the first to carry out relief work after various natural disaster.
RSS Was the first to openly support dalits as Temple priest when POLITICAL party backed out.
RSS went to protect our Sikhs brothers when those suckulars started killing them openly.
RSS is not against Muslim or minority [Said by PRESIDENT OF INDIA who was Muslim ]
RSS was the Organization given the opportunity to take part in our Republic day parade.
RSS is the most disciplined organization in the world.

and this is a small info which defines their patriotism.

But all those suckulars has against them are allegation and no proof hence not a single FIR against the organization till date.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Anyway this [prejudiced hate for RSS] too is a passing phase and sooner or later people, atleast the majority, will understand that..

If a dyed-in-the-wool hater like Yoginder Sikand can see through this....I have not lost hope for the wannabes.
Excerpt from that article you mentioned ;)

Sounds Similiar????:heh:

If you only just pointed out that there were serious faults in the madrasas that needed to be urgently addressed (even for the sake of the Muslim children who studied therein) or that Muslim Personal Law was seriously biased against Muslim women or that many Dalits who had taken advantage of the system of protective discrimination behaved with fellow Dalits almost as shabbily as did their 'upper' caste Hindu 'oppressors', you were sure to be shouted down as a 'government agent' or a 'paid stooge of Hindutva forces', not only by fellow 'progressives' but also by a whole host of voices among the communities whom you had spent years trying to defend and promote

pmaitra

Since DFI has made threads on AFSPA: The Armed Forces Special Powers Act, Kashmir conflict-India should act now?,Pakistan occupied Kashmirs Struggle for Freedom,Telangana Crisis
sticky one assumes that this forum DFI has become a supported of these fascist radical separatist and play roll in dividing India :(

And $h!t we have separate section for China and Pakistan are we supporting them too who act against India ??

On serious note i dont think a thread for RSS is wrong i say they are the no.1 nationalist and patriotic organization in India and you say they are fascist fair enough thats your right to say so but we need thread to put out our point to back it up and to that extend suckulars have failed and we nationalist have won.
Let me try and explain how I look at it.

There are issues that might come across as anti-India, but then, let people put forward their grievances and we can counter them using arguments. It is better to destroy an enemy by converting him into a friend, and patiently listening to the grievances, and countering them is the best way IMHO.

We are a forum, and we cannot send helicopter gunships to destroy those that write against India. We can surely ban them, but then, those opinions will continue to exist. On the other hand, if we allow them to post their opinions, within reasonable limits, and then counter them or show the loopholes in their argument, it acts as a convincing counterargument and also makes DFI look fair. Since this is an open forum, it should come across as fair and yielding the floor to all, including those that are claimed to be marginalized.

There are possible instances, siuch as, claiming Aksai Chin is part of PRC, which will be subject to censorship, and repeated such claims might even invite a ban, because DFI does not want to support anything that hurts the territorial integrity of the Indian Union.

Overall, there are various camps in the Indian political system. There are religious groups (Hindu, Muslim, etc.), economic groups (capitalists, communists, etc.), geopolitical groups (pro-USA, pro-Russia, pro-UK, pro-France, etc.), trade groups, especially with weapons systems (pro-import, pro-indigenous, etc.). Let everyone post their opinions, and counter them.

Also, let me give you one example. Let us say someone posts Naxalite propaganda. What I would do is I would counter his points and show where he is going wrong. That way, it stays up out in the open for everyone to see, and hopefully, it will wean away some Naxalite sympathisers away from that school of thought and bring them back to the mainstream. One cannot rely purely on weapons to defeat an entity that is malefic to the country. Winning the hearts and minds is very important.

Remember, the pen is mightier than the sword.

This is my, and my own humble opinion, and I speak on my behalf alone, and not on behalf of the staff.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
@pmaitra

Bro you failed to get it i must have used this image

read the 1st post in the thread and my post is in that response i said what you said now in another way :p

pmaitra

^^

Ok, I think I missed your sarcasm.

Anyway, my post still stands as what I think, for the rest. :)

addiction

At least for me, DFI didn't sound like being a RSS MP....in fact, RSS is an obsolete formation with hardly any influence in Indian social and political landscape.. There are few people out there who still talk about this formation but most of them are on the verge of expiration of their life term"¦not sure, new generation has any interest in joining them"¦.at least no one that I know..

Galaxy

Country flag
Lemontree should not be banned. Indeed, that's why i didn't even reported. I saw such false allegation many times. One can always reply with proper evidence and logic.

Although, He has single-handily destroyed whole RSS thread by posting news from some Christian based site and here and there. He didn't even bothered to reply to many of my post.

Banning anyone is not the solution. That should be done in extreme case.

Moderating the forum is very tough job.

Only two things can be done:-

1> No personal abusive attack. Allegation like you are Hindu extremist doesn't bother me, but personal abuses are really offensive like IamIdiot does everyday. Many don't report also, so it's members problem also.

2> Whether you like or don't like but you can't ignore it. RSS is part of our society. Recently, in my area (MCD), A two decade old RSS cadre won the election. He is RSS head of my area. Most of the educated class in my colony supported him. Everyone doesn't think in same way. I think most of the members on DFI are from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, etc. All these cities (MCD) are ruled by RSS. Tomorrow, A RSS cadre might become CM of Delhi and PM of India. It's inevitable. It's only matter of time. Can you stop ? No! One cannot ignore such large part of our society.

So, it's better to debate or discuss in health way by making your point with proper reason and evidence.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
At least for me, DFI didn't sound like being a RSS MP....in fact, RSS is an obsolete formation with hardly any influence in Indian social and political landscape.. There are few people out there who still talk about this formation but most of them are on the verge of expiration of their life term"¦not sure, new generation has any interest in joining them"¦.at least no one that I know..
If RSS doesn't have any influence in Indian society, How come members grew from 5 to 50 million in 80 years?

Do you know, RSS is running 70,000 schools catering 5 millions students currently and not who already passed-out ? India's largest chain of schools

Do you know, ABVP (Sangh student wing) which has millions of members won Delhi university election recently ? India's largest student wing

Few days back, I posted. Read more -- http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/religion-culture/22576-rss-rashtriya-swayamsevak-sangh-36.html

http://www.abvp.org/

http://www.vidyabharati.org/statistics.php

Total Units 28,861
Total Students 32,33,377 (3.23 million)
Total Teacher 1,57,741

This is just about Vidya Bharti, There are many more schools which are part of Sangh Parivar!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles