Insiders, not invaders

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I quoted all as it is.

He even said.
He is saying the lawyers gave that impression to the muslims. He is talking about others and not himself in that quote.

You understand english or not ?

trackwhack

Ohh Common. Show me which Muslims organisation, Political party and any Muslim group said "That place belongs to Temple ? Someone said "he is so called moderate Muslim"

I can show many articles where Muslim groups claimed that there should be mosque there. I am not even considering MIM leaders opinion in which he questioned birth place of lord Rama and abused in his speech!
That is an overbearing generalization of all Muslims. There are more than 200 million Muslims in the country. If they all shared that opinion do you think we would today be on the path to stability and progress?

Muslim groups exist because they choose to. They are not representative of Muslims. They are only representing a portion of Muslims who feel obligated to be opinionated about such things. Most of them do such things to remian relevant within their societies. And this is the absolute same reason that Hindu groups exist too.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
He is saying the lawyers gave that impression to the muslims.

You understand english or not ?
The Muslim is shocked, feels cheated. ? :hail:

Do you agree that Three temples should be build in Ayodha, Mathura and Varanasi after shifting mosque to somewhere else?

Galaxy

Country flag
That is an overbearing generalization of all Muslims. There are more than 200 million Muslims in the country. If they all shared that opinion do you think we would today be on the path to stability and progress?
Many Muslims do have opinion on Palestine and Osama bin laden. So many protest happened in recent times.

And you think not a single Muslims organisation, Political party and any Muslim group can come forward to support Temple there ??

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The Muslim is shocked, feels cheated. ? :hail:

Do you agree that Three temples should be build in Ayodha, Mathura and Varanasi after shifting mosque to somewhere else?
I dont give a rats ass about temples or mosques. I think religion is hogwash nonsense.

Now that place is empty in ayodhya and proof is there that temple existed then temple should be built there on specific spot. mosque can be shifted somewhere nearby.

trackwhack

Many Muslims do have opinion on Palestine and Osama bin laden. So many protest happened in recent times.

And you think not a single Muslims organisation, Political party and any Muslim group can come forward to support Temple there ??
How many Hindu Organizations support a mosque there? Flawed argument mate.

Galaxy

Country flag
I dont give a rats ass about temples or mosques. I think religion is hogwash nonsense.

Now that place is empty in ayodhya and proof is there that temple existed then temple should be built there on specific spot. mosque can be shifted somewhere nearby.
So, whatever Court says? Right ? If court says Mosque, then Mosque should be there ?

And what about Mathura and Varansi ?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
:lol:

Its the Arab wannabes who first called themselve glorius decendents of Arabs and Mughals- Case in point being Pakistan.

On a side note, then you will have no problem with accepting Hindutva? Since you are of Hindustan origin:eyebrows:

MOD: Edited
Pakistan is a disillusioned state and can't accept that they were originally Hindus. They not only make fun of Pakistan as a state but also insults their own ancestors.

Begairat kaum what you call it.

trackwhack

Why the hell any Hindu org. will support mosque there ? Are you insane ? It was temple and it should be Temple. There is no second thought on that.
Now replace Hindu with Muslim, mosque with temple and temple with mosque in your statement and see if perspective helps change your mind, even slightly?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
So, whatever Court says? Right ? If court says Mosque, then Mosque should be there ?

And what about Mathura and Varansi ?
Personally i dont care much either ways. But looking at it from wider lens for general public i think temple should be built on the specific spot since the spot is the contention for the temple but not for the mosque. So the whole thing can be solved by building temple on the spot and building mosque somewhere nearby on that patch of land.

i dont know about mathura or varanasi...but there should be no demolitions. i believe temples are already there ?

Galaxy

Country flag
Now replace Hindu with Muslim and Temple with Mosque in your statement and see if perspective helps change your mind, even slightly?
India is one of the rarest country where one of the most religious place for majority religion are still Mosque. That won't be the case, if India would be some different country.

Hindus didn't destroyed any Mosques after partition or after Islamic rule during British colony when they had power to do so. It's Muslim at fault. Yes, today generation are not culprit but they should accept the fault and help in construction of Temple.

if Hindus would be minority and Muslims would be majority in India, then forget about these 3 temples, I am quite sure, thousand of more temples would be destroyed even today.

trackwhack

India is one of the rarest country where one of the most religious place for majority religion are still Mosque. That won't be the case, if India would be some different country.

Hindus didn't destroyed any Mosques after partition or after Islamic rule during British colony when they had power to do so. It's Muslim at fault. Yes, today generation are not culprit but they should accept the fault and help in construction of Temple.

if Hindus would be minority and Muslims would be majority in India, then forget about these 3 temples, I am quite sure, thousand of more temples would be destroyed more even today.
Factually incorrect - Hindus did destroy the Babri Masjid.

If Hindus were minority, it is possible that what you said may be true but that is not the case so the point is moot.

Galaxy

Country flag
Personally i dont care much either ways. But looking at it from wider lens for general public i think temple should be built on the specific spot since the spot is the contention for the temple but not for the mosque. So the whole thing can be solved by building temple on the spot and building mosque somewhere nearby on that patch of land.

i dont know about mathura or varanasi...but there should be no demolitions. i believe temples are already there ?
Mathura or Varanasi are half Temple and half mosque. Similar like Ayodhya. Indeed, The exact birth place of Lord Krishna is Mosque in mathura.

Galaxy

Country flag
Factually incorrect - Hindus did destroy the Babri Masjid.

If Hindus were minority, it is possible that what you said may be true but that is not the case so the point is moot.
When people don't understand the language of secularism then what are the other options ? People waited for 5 decades and finally it happened. It was congress government that did Shilnayas there but then denied to build temple later on. On the name of secularism, you cannot keep status quo when it matters a lot to one community. Some Hindu group took advantage of it.

May be similar thing will happen in Mathura and Varanasi if patience runs out ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Mathura or Varanasi are half Temple and half mosque. Similar like Ayodhya. Indeed, The exact birth place of Lord Krishna is Mosque in mathura.
Temple is functioning no ?

so whats the problem ?

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Temple is functioning no ?

so whats the problem ?
it's not about any Temple. There are 1,000's of Lord Krishna Temple. But exact Birth Place of Lord krishna is Mosque today. Temple is like any other temple. it's written there on board in complete details.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What are you all arguing about, going hopelessly OT? Can we debate on the Ayothya Temple on that thread?

Can we get back to the Topic?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles