Indian Police Force

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

Gujarat Police Gets Bulgarian Arsenal M5F41
Apparently replacing old INSAS 1B
More Users : CRPF & Punjab Police
In Pic : A regular cop from State Reserve Police ( SRP )

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Unknowncommando 2 brother do u know where are all these weapons stored and is their regualr maintenance of these weapons?

Do we have arrangement like these

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
@Unknowncommando 2 brother do u know where are all these weapons stored and is their regualr maintenance of these weapons?

Do we have arrangement like these

Yes we have exact similar arrangements to keep small arms. I have some armoury pics from different forces and state police units but I can't post all here. Too sensitive. Will try to post some of them.
I can assure that the cleaning of small arms is done regularly specially in naxal hit states. Cleaning small arms is kinda time pass for Jawans. On Instagram you can easily find random clips of Jawans cleaning their rifles

abingdonboy

Country flag

CISF QRT
Mahindra Marksman
No idea why the CISF’s ASG (airport security group) is issued with camouflaged uniforms to protect airports especially major international cities new like Delhi! They are the first law enforcement visitors see when they land in India and they look like soldiers, not the right message you want to send to reassure them in a democratic nation.

Like the paint scheme on the Marksmen- very appropriate and what you’d expect to see for this role.

WolfPack86

Country flag
What types of weapons do Jammu and Kashmir police have. Do Jammu and Kashmir police have Insas rifles. I heard that Jammu and Kashmir police conducting trials of jvpc carbines OFB guy told reporter during Indian police force expo 2019. I saw it in you tube video.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Railway Protection Force's new counter terrorism unit - CORAS (COmmando for RAilway Security)

LOL! Looks like they got the old gear from CISF and CRPF! Model 1974 style helmets and INSAS rifles! :biggrin2:

WolfPack86

Country flag
Unknowncommando 2 can you please post pictures of Jammu and Kashmir police personnel with Insas rifles.

WolfPack86

Country flag
OFB 7.62x51mm Sniper Rifle in service with Indian Forces built for Police and Law-Enforcement Agencies. The design has been derived from SSG3000 Sniper Rifle and is in service with CRPF, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan and Karnataka Police.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles