Indian Police Force

Vishal reddy

Country flag
I am shocked to see this.. This a local gun shop in peshawar(KYBER pakhtunkhwa province).. These guys make better guns than OFB..

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I am shocked to see this.. This a local gun shop in peshawar(KYBER pakhtunkhwa province).. These guys make better guns than OFB..
There is a huge difference between a factory made gun and one made in sweat shops like these.
But nonetheless what they achieve with whatever little resources the have is also commendable.

Harbinger

कसाई
A little summary.
All 3 variants of AR-M1 (Side folding, AR-M1F41, Fixed Stock AR-M1, Underfolding Stock, AR-M1F) are in service with Bihar Police all with the slant muzzle, Also side folding variant of TAR are in service. A few units of Romanian AKMs, The Excalibur rifle, both variants of INSAS, Ishapore rifle 1A, 9mm carbine, h&k mp5 are also in service with Bihar Police.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
Is there no standardisation in police SF, do they give whatever they can get their hands on.
Regarding clothing or equipment ? Because training standards are almost similar. Except few states who have sent their units to Israel for additional training.
IMO equipment standardization among state commando units in not required. They rarely work together. They work under their state ATS plus after initially getting police modernisation fund from MHA many states started pouring more money in modernising them. So now it totally depends on the leadership of that state & funds available.

Vishal reddy

Country flag
If there is a conventional war with pakistan tomorrow then India will go against these armed forces of pakistan...
Unknowncommando 2 will you tell me what I missed out on both sides??

abingdonboy

Country flag
This is Mumbai police QRT commandos with ballistic shield.. Just don't laugh at the song of the video..
Forget about the music, these are some very solid tactics and these guys have very decent gear (relatively)

MH Force 1 and Mumbai QRT remain amongst the top units in India by a huge margin. Compare these guys to the jokers in Delhi SWAT

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles