Indian diplomat attacked in Chinese court

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Let me tell you how the US would have handled a similar situation. They would have sent a senior embassy guy and he would have had at least 4 or 5 big, strong armed Marines flanking him. He would not have walked in there alone by himself.
Those marines only walk in puppet countries :pound:

ice berg

Providing Diplomatic immunity is your govt's responsibility, not those people's.
CCP is not my government and obviously the protection failed. Without knowing the situation it is hard to judge. For instance, how many police were there and how big was the crowd?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Let me tell you how the US would have handled a similar situation. They would have sent a senior embassy guy and he would have had at least 4 or 5 big, strong armed Marines flanking him. He would not have walked in there alone by himself.
Diplomatic protocol does not provide for armed intervention in a host country legal system. The only armed personnel in courts are the bailiffs.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
CCP is not my government and obviously the protection failed. Without knowing the situation it is hard to judge. For instance, how many police were there and how big was the crowd?
If it is your state it is your government, and if it is not your government you have every right to try to make your government, I think.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The Marines' security duty is confined to the embassy premises, they can't go around threatening Chinese people. It was China's duty to provide security and they failed at it, miserably.
Mocking a diabetes patient for not being strong enough to protect himself against a lynch mob is cheap and pathetic. His country is not embarrassed because of him for trying to protect his compatriots in another country we are proud of him.
And not selecting diplomats on the how much weight they bench might be stupid to you, not to us.

Last edited:

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
The Marines' security duty is confined to the embassy premises, they can't go around threatening Chinese people. It was China's duty to provide security and they failed at it, miserably.
Mocking a diabetes patient for not being strong enough to protect himself against a lynch mob is cheap and pathetic. His country is not embarrassed because of him for trying to protect his compatriots in another country we are proud of him.
And not selecting diplomats on the how much weight they bench might be stupid to you, not to us.
You dont know what you are talking about - they dont need to send marines dressed up in uniform. you can always put a suit on your protection detail and its still the same.

Do you think the American diplomats in Pakistan or India are depending on the Indians or Pakistanis to provide them with security.
You gotta be kidding me - do you really think those big guys in suits flanking US diplomats in foreign countries are not armed ??

Dont make me laugh, dude !!

Using your own words against you - "a diabetes patient" is how you refered to this diplomat ?? ......So why would you send this "diabetes patient" into this freaking mess ??

Last edited:

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
I dont think the protection failed. I think that they just stood by and let things get out of control.
The Chinese never lose an opportunity to embarrass India.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
You dont know what you are talking about - they dont need to send marines dressed up in uniform. you can always put a suit on your protection detail and its still the same.
Wow....They are you think those guys would get away with attacking the citizens of a host country?

Do you think the American diplomats in Pakistan or India are depending on the Indians or Pakistanis to provide them with security.
Hmm..4 guys in black suits are the real protection, the Z level security is just for show I guess. So, let us say if an ambassador were to be assassinated in Pakistan, would it be the fault of the US or the Pakistanis?
Just because US does something doesn't make it right and others stupid.

Solely China is to be blamed for this incident for failing to provide adequate security.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

You gotta be kidding me - do you really think those big guys in suits flanking US diplomats in foreign countries are not armed ??

Dont make me laugh, dude !!

Using your own words against you - "a diabetes patient" is how you refered to this diplomat ?? ......So why would you send this "diabetes patient" into this freaking mess ??
lol

ambassador in India doesn't have us marines with him outside embassy...it is Indian security personnel.

never bracket pakistan and India together....it is an insult to India.

ice berg

I dont think the protection failed. I think that they just stood by and let things get out of control.
The Chinese never lose an opportunity to embarrass India.
If that is the case, then no Indian diplomats will be stationed in China and we would have heard of those incidents before. Your post just dont make any sense.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
lol

ambassador in India doesn't have us marines with him outside embassy...it is Indian security personnel.

never bracket pakistan and India together....it is an insult to India.

Dude....not everyone with a diplomatic passport is really a diplomat.
Some are protection security detail personnel, many are spies, and so on.
When do you see the US Ambassador taking a trip in India without any other americans with him ??

No matter how much security the Indians provide - there will always Americans there as a last line of protection - unlike Indians, Americans will never fully entrust the security of their personnel to their host.

That's one of the reasons you dont see American diplomats even in hot spots ever get their asses kicked in public.

If you want to trust the Chinese to protect your diplomats - go right ahead; then the next an Indian diplomat get his ass kicked in China, you guys can come back to DFI and debate the quality of Chinese security.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If US diplomats have undercover chaps protecting them, it just goes to show that US diplomats are not much liked and cannot move around free and have to have minders! ;)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
When do you see the US Ambassador taking a trip in India without any other americans with him ??

No matter how much security the Indians provide - there will always Americans there as a last line of protection - unlike Indians, Americans will never fully entrust the security of their personnel to their host.

That's one of the reasons you dont see American diplomats even in hot spots ever get their asses kicked in public.

If you want to trust the Chinese to protect your diplomats - go right ahead; then the next an Indian diplomat get his ass kicked in China, you guys can come back to DFI and debate the quality of Chinese security.
In India usa diplomats dont roam around with gun totting yanks.

I have with my own eyes seen a usa lady diplomat get slapped across the face by another Indian women in khan market because the usa lady was acting cocky.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
In todays newspaper it is written that chinis tortured Indian traders and make them eat shit and drink urine.

what kind of filthy barbarians are they ? :mad2:

Tianshan

ok so he is "manhandled", and then he faint.

therefore,

Chinese are simply put - - short-tempered violent people with streaks of dementia and for money they can go upto any level.
therefore we chinese people have "dementia". very clever.

and no one was attacked

trackwhack

Looks like you are the one who is clueless. If the thugs around US embassy personnel carry guns, none of those weapons will ever enter a secure area. There are extensive checks before you get into such places, for eg courts, as is the case here.

Now if the US ambassador wants to go out on a shopping spree in Old Delhi, the thugs with him probably carry guns and there are no security zones where they will be tapped down. :rolleyes:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Wow, police was present but did nothing to stop the man-handling. And here we have Chinese diplomats in India who ask Indian journalists to Shut-up. What a contrast in cultures.
Our Journalists should have reciprocated the same:mad2:...And followed with an apology for loosing temper:laugh:

lcatejas

Nice thing happened what was expected from china....indian traders .. who wants make money by selling Chinese kachra in india for profit... :taunt1:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
In todays newspaper it is written that chinis tortured Indian traders and make them eat shit and drink urine.

what kind of filthy barbarians are they ? :mad2:
The ones that end up on the wrong side of history. Perhaps, trying to inflict the humiliation they suffered at the hands of the Japanese on others, Japanese sure did scar these guys.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles