Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Hahahahaha dude I'm well aware of that and if I would have seen a similar report in an Indian news article I would have laughed and not taken it seriously.
In this case however I decided to get a 2nd opinion because War Is Boring is not an Indian run or owned website but a an independent American organisation which is actually quite famous for uncovering many deficiencies and shortcomings in American DoD programmes.
The're quite a good read here's the link below.
https://warisboring.com/
It's a pathetic website famous for publishing false and technically incorrect reports.:biggrin2:

Akshay_Fenix

Intel warns of major terror attack in J&K

After 50 days of ‘uneasy calm’ at the western border with Pakistan, chatters intercepted by military intelligence have indicated a possible major terror strike in the area. According to intelligence reports, massive build up has been seen close to the border in PoK with massive arms and ammunition.

“This ‘calm’ cannot be interpreted as enduring peace at the border. We are getting inputs of massive terror regrouping in camps as well launch pads situated in PoK. Collaborating inputs with intercepted chatters suggest a possible major terror strike. Though forces are well prepared to thwart any such attempt,” a senior official said.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/the...rns-of-major-terror-strike-in-jk-1557243.html

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
There has been a terror attack in akhnoor in engg camp, Some reports saying 3 Workers in camp shaheed. Some reports saying 3 Jawan shaheed who were constructing road.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
What r we wating for now after nagrota and this. Suwar k pillon ko sabak sikhane ka time aa gaya hai

hammer head

Country flag
sirjiiii...do you live in or in the close proximity of Roorkee cant?, cause security out here in Delhi cant is too little bit slothful, though it can be still be termed good...
That ISIS module i believe was busted by MI,
cause once talking to MI operative, he told me that these fuckers are nabbed by MI disguised as NIA or interpenetrated with NIA, cause he said local police cannot be fully trusted.
Very correct, nearly 95 % of the arrest cases specially related to Terrorist Modules are busted by Mil Int working in conjuction with the Spl cell of local police. but the credit is simply passed on to the local authorities. NIA does not involves itself in active Counter intelligence , countrerEspionage and conter sabotage Cases their primary task is post incident Investigations.

hammer head

Country flag
There has been a terror attack in akhnoor in engg camp, Some reports saying 3 Workers in camp shaheed. Some reports saying 3 Jawan shaheed who were constructing road.
The terrorits attack took place in Battal Area today at 0130hrs, where three labourers have lost their life, ops are on.

Tarun Kumar

Intrusions seem to happen more from BSF controlled areas than army controlled areas. And akhnoor etc are in plains not mountains. We even saw intrusions in pathankot and gurdaspur. Something is going wrong with BSF.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Intrusions seem to happen more from BSF controlled areas than army controlled areas. And akhnoor etc are in plains not mountains. We even saw intrusions in pathankot and gurdaspur. Something is going wrong with BSF.
Issue is not with BSF only, u cannot fence water bodies and these areas have a lot..Great wall of china too couldn't keep invadors our..
fencing is fine but why wait for them to come?
why strike after they have done something bad, why no pre-emptive strike?

Tarun Kumar

I have always advocated using pinakas to strike at launchpads when they are being populated.Moreover we need more powerful artillery guns to hit them really hard.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
. .
Welcome to India mother fckerz
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
You guys have helped us for making our campaign successful.
Its called " Atithi devo bhava"
You will be welcome with namaste if u come with passport n visa.
You will b welcomed with ak-47 and carl gustav and flamethrower (if possible in future) if u participate in pole vaulting competition across LOC.
But one thing is for sure..Athiti devo bava

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Welcome to India mother fckerz
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
You guys have helped us for making our campaign successful.
Its called " Atithi devo bhava"
You will be welcome with namaste if u come with passport n visa.
You will b welcomed with ak-47 and carl gustav and flamethrower (if possible in future) if u participate in pole vaulting competition across LOC.
But one thing is for sure.. Athiti devo bava.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Just confirmed from my fried that there is no TB warhead in servise for CG (mk 2), his unit is doing live firing ex

Pracer.jpg

Further, only 5 different rounds are in service.

CG rcl.jpg

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Other rounds for CG mk 3 (may or maynot produced by OFB)

HEAT 551 C RS
HEAT 655 CS Heat round for confined spaces
Heat 751 Tandem Warhead against reactive armour
MT 756 Multi target
ASM 509 Anti Structure, I believe it’s like the SMAW anti bunker round
HEDP 502 Dual purpose round
HE 441D which is Airburst Fragmentation
ADM 401 which is a flechette round just like a giant shotgun
Smoke 469 for creating smoke screens obviously
Illum 445 which allows the illumination of the battlefield at night

http://www.gd-otscanada.com/product/84mm-ammunition/

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Is he in training or in counter insurgency ? ..

New rounds being issued to CT area since 2014 ..

Just confirmed from my fried that there is no TB warhead in servise for CG (mk 2), his unit is doing live firing ex

View attachment 13003

Further, only 5 different rounds are in service.

View attachment 13004
Other rounds for CG mk 3 (may or maynot produced by OFB)

HEAT 551 C RS
HEAT 655 CS Heat round for confined spaces
Heat 751 Tandem Warhead against reactive armour
MT 756 Multi target
ASM 509 Anti Structure, I believe it’s like the SMAW anti bunker round
HEDP 502 Dual purpose round
HE 441D which is Airburst Fragmentation
ADM 401 which is a flechette round just like a giant shotgun
Smoke 469 for creating smoke screens obviously
Illum 445 which allows the illumination of the battlefield at night

http://www.gd-otscanada.com/product/84mm-ammunition/

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Of course this was a training deployment, do you think the US deployed combat troops to India?
So this is why chinese media and their govt. were crying last year , nov, dec. tht why india activated E22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles