Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Yes Hapig must be killed but only with Pipe dreams lol

Predator707

Sir if killing Hapig will not be a tough job for SG, but what if someone sensible came into LeT command cause that guy seems so stupid, i think its better keep him alive and eliminate other top officials..

Bornubus

i think its better keep him alive and eliminate other top officials..
At present India don't have the initiative or political will to take such action against Jihadis sitting in rural Pujab and POK well protected by Paki Army.

India will always fight a defensive war imposed by Pakis. Jihadis always. enjoyed the advantage of first strike.

Our glorious days from 1971, 1983, 1987, 1989 and 1992 have long gone.

unnamed (19).jpg

Viru.jpg

Last edited:

Tarun Kumar

Hapig and Azhar are nothing more than rable rousers. Kill them and u create 100s of those. The real brain is the terror organization sitting in Rawalpindi and Abpara. They have moles in Indian establishment without which no terror attack can take place. Fenku as usual cannot deliver decisive blow to these sell out bureaucrats and generals and he is lax about his own security as well when he is a prime target for these pigs. Doval who is the real power behind the throne should drill some sense into him.

aditya g

Country flag
Kill or capture of HVT will have tremendous pschychologjcal benefit. It is the next step after surgical strike. If it happens I will go to India gate to celebrate!

Hapig and Azhar are nothing more than rable rousers. Kill them and u create 100s of those. The real brain is the terror organization sitting in Rawalpindi and Abpara. They have moles in Indian establishment without which no terror attack can take place. Fenku as usual cannot deliver decisive blow to these sell out bureaucrats and generals and he is lax about his own security as well when he is a prime target for these pigs. Doval who is the real power behind the throne should drill some sense into him.

Predator707

Such pics are no less than treat sir, and who are those guys chilling next to dead terrorist bodies ?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Published on Dec 21, 2016
Soldiers are fairly uncomplicated human beings. When you are in the business of killing and dying, having over evolved motions just speeds up the process. They like to keep it simple.They think of themselves as defenders; defenders of the people and the land. Their entire worldview of Kashmir has evolved through this narrative.

None other but the brave, the fighter and the justice seeker. Major Gaurav served the Indian Army from 1993-1999 and is currently the President of the Smart Group in New Delhi. He vividly writes on Kashmir, Af-Pak, Pakistan and it's "deep-state", role of social media in influencing public opinion and national security.

Bornubus

Seems to be Porters.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Published on Dec 21, 2016
Soldiers are fairly uncomplicated human beings. When you are in the business of killing and dying, having over evolved motions just speeds up the process. They like to keep it simple.They think of themselves as defenders; defenders of the people and the land. Their entire worldview of Kashmir has evolved through this narrative.

None other but the brave, the fighter and the justice seeker. Major Gaurav served the Indian Army from 1993-1999 and is currently the President of the Smart Group in New Delhi. He vividly writes on Kashmir, Af-Pak, Pakistan and it's "deep-state", role of social media in influencing public opinion and national security.
I must say that Major Gaurav arya came into the limelight at the right time. whom so ever planned it really thought this thru, as if they anticipated the " political backlash " in advance after the surgical strike. It was really necessary to explain things from a young officer's POV, generals on TV channels were not having the same effect anymore. i first noticed him in Nat Geo show on IRCTC.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
View attachment 13062

On lighter note baad me gaya jinah ..Pakistan loves India not islam....love every week we have some pakis visiting us...and it becomes our moral responsibility to treat them well and our army did well. Did they get any compensation ? Khaane k liye kya mila ?
5mm or 7mm

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Bornubus

Is that ak-47 effect ?
On lighter note baad me gaya jinah ..Pakistan loves India not islam....love every week we have some pakis visiting us...and it becomes our moral responsibility to treat them well and our army did well. Did they get any compensation ? Khaane k liye kya mila ?
5mm or 7mm

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
High explosive. His body pierced with shrapnels.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Probably killed by his own grenade, Arming an defected one and exploded before its time near his belly and the hand which was holding is gone and other one is losing few of fingers,

splinters marks suggest explosion happens near belly but a little far ..

Chinese grenades are used by terrorists..

airtel

Country flag
One PAKI Terrorist Namely Fayaz Ahmad Ganaie R/o Harwan Tujjar arrested by INDIAN ARMY & J&K Police in Sopore,J&K.
He belongs to LeT and was close associate of Slain LeT Commander Abu Bakr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles