India ranks 122nd in World Happiness Report, behind its neighbours Pakistan and China

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Gashti kay bache I didn't talked to u Hindu dog Shut up.
Kyon fat gayi madarchod Muzzie black Dog harami convert. Sala Black Bhangi convert porki ashmaded of his Hindu past.

Send your Ammi from Heera Mandi I will throw her some Rs and might treat her better than Muhammad treated Ayesha.

Bornubus

Back up your claim with credible evidences. You dip shit
That credible claim is his mothers black porki vagina. You can get it for some bucks.

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
He remained undefeadet and he never fought with hindus.
but i am talking about ummayid caliphate
though it was luck that when sassanid persian army tried to cross the river first
other wise islam would have been in middle east only
Gashti kay bache I didn't talked to u Hindu dog Shut up.
how could we talk rationally if you are being an asshole

AbRaj

Country flag
Your first sentence didn't made sense,and if out of 1.2 billion donkeys 2 or 3 become engineers than they are not brilliant.
OK I will accept your dubious claim of "high IQ paki" true if you can prove the second "happier Paki" claim true with credible evidences to prove by 1st post on this thread wrong.
We have a Deal?

Bornubus

I am typing very fast because because it's 1 against 4, I am not scrutinizing my grammar.
You are typing alright just pull your hand from your Gay Father's Ass. I guess this is Haram in Pisslam.

But then it's also alright as your kind is Harami :lol:

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Your first sentence didn't made sense,and if out of 1.2 billion donkeys 2 or 3 become engineers than they are not brilliant.
India has Third Highest Pool Of Scientist and engineers
btw microsft ceo is Indian and nasa has 37% Indian sceintist but we are rapidly growing in space tech , Defense Tech and India has made One of the best Supercomputers in the Whole Fu*king world
something pakis can dream of

Bornubus

I have Irani descent not like you coward rapist hindu dogs , u dogs even had legalized prostitution so it whouldn't be difficult to f**ck your mother for 20 rp.
Lol Iranian ancestry. Madarchod Kala Porki Bhangi convert claiming all sorts of ancestors. Then I guess the original Pakis are hiding your Mother's vagina lol

Chal ab Apni Heera Mandi ki Maa KO Bhej Porki heera Mandi ki Randi Aulad jahil Suar.

AbRaj

Country flag
That credible claim is his mothers black porki vagina. You can get it for some bucks.
Yes they are reactionary and predictable. Come with all guns blazing Only to get their asses whooped .

Bornubus

yar chup kar gando tu bhangi kala kutta hai Hindu ka matlab hai kala Kutta aur itny himat hai tu apnay 1/4 size ke country ko karo invade dickless naked ganga swimmers.
Tere Muhammad ka Companion (Sahaba ) African Kala kaluta Kutta tha. Indians look much better than Porki inbreds pig. Muzzie means slave dogs and beaten at will in Gujarat, Kashmir and Muzzafarnagar lol

Sala Nutter crap porki Musalam Bhangi Convert Apni Maa ka Muh khol kar dekh usme ek Hindu ka sperm ha.

Bornubus

Reenay Roy and Zeenat Aman lusted over pakistanis and Qandeel Baloch was an attention seeker gandu hindu black dog u must nuked 5 times so that there whould be no hindus black dogs in this world.
Zeenat Aman was a Randi Muzzie bitch and Reena Roy mother was also a Muzzie married and filled her vagina by Hindu sperm lol

Otherwise Hindus who captured Siachen married his grandson with a Porki Muslims.

Black Porki convert Teri Maa 5 Baar Namaz padhti ke apni Black Ass upar uta kar taki 5 Baar Allah uski Gand mare :lol:

AbRaj

Country flag
Nice u admit it ur nation is filled with people of Iq's of a

So funny, who talked about jews.
Yes yes , I'm the Mohammed of India. Whose every word must be a gospel truth.
If I do pedophilia it will be made as a law to rape a 6 year loaded bitch, you dummy.

Bornubus

Mein tere say ziada chitta hu tuj gando say koi shadi nhi karna jahta tere kalay rang aur chotay lulay ke waja say aur tu pakistani ku kala kahta yad rakh hum third sexiest nation hai ye American whores nay tasdeek ke hai.
Haha Muhammad ka Gay Companion was a Kala kaluta African that means Muhammad had Black African Penis in his Ass.

Sale Porki Suar tu khud ek Kala kaluta Kutta hai or Tere prophet ka Boyfriend bhi African tha lol

Global Defence

New threads

Articles