India ranks 122nd in World Happiness Report, behind its neighbours Pakistan and China

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Who told you guys that Indian nukes are only for Porkistan ? After firing the quota of Chinks and Pakis the last couple of Nukes will be fly to Macca and Madina to make a radioactive Crater.

Goodbye Pisslam.

Bornubus

WE must nuke and destroy the randian hindu land and u clearly have a fascination with piss cuz you drink it.
Better than camel piss as advised by your Pedophile Rapist prophet.

Madarchod suar ki Aulad porki sale apni Hadith Bhool gaya suar ?

AbRaj

Country flag
Facts speak where are your India is see https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country.And Dharmic religion are fairytales and drinking cow piss cuz it cures cancer.Every religion discriminates be it christianity , judaism etc etc and I nothing have against hindus but u started it first.
What's special about this website or Dr. John C. Raven ???
And don't teach me about IQ you mullah. I know what Intelligence Quotient is and How to interpret it. It is related to my profession.

And again you Dumbo's can't comprehend Hinduism never advocates cow piss or canal piss drinking because you're a pedophile worshiper.
And I'm telling you again that Hinduism is based on concept of Sarva Dharma Sambhavana.

And don't go after my language. It may be harsh but not intended to insult you or some random internet dick head

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
But better than man made racism in caste system and burning women alive as sati.
caste system was started by some corrupted assholes for their lust for power
just like mordern day mullahs
Hinduism is Improving contuniously with reforms
islam still could be reformed its not too late to reform this bad ideology

Bornubus

The Abraj started it and it is 4 on 1 you cowards like hyenas only attack in groups.
Good. You converted Muzzie are like Pigs only deserves to be killed by a group to double the fun.

Bornubus

Ganga must be nuked and you nangay bhokay black dogs have lesser nukes than us if you nuke us Islam will prevail but hinduism will be history.
Ganga will self purify itself from its eternal source from Himalayas.

But Islam will be wiped out including the Arab land of your Rapist and Gay prophet by Hindu Nukes.

Sala Kala Bhangi convert Porki bitch a slaves for 3000 years :lol:

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
SAti was banned by civilized Brits and Nobody is inferior than a hindu which itself means a BLack Dog
funny the so called inferior black dog randeep hooda is fuck*ng sara loren a pakistani mulli

Ganga must be nuked and you nangay bhokay black dogs have lesser nukes than us if you nuke us Islam will prevail but hinduism will be history.
compare the magnitudes of our nukes and we have more nukes than you even more plutonium and
what would you do with nuking ganga lol nukes would be wasted

Bornubus

I must go slaughter a cow and eat it.
And I must destroy another Babri mosque and Rape your kind in Srinagar, Muzaffarnagar and Gujarat. Sala Chutiya madarchod Porki.

Burhan Wani mother will strip naked and will be force to dance for the masters Indian troops in Kashmir.

AbRaj

Country flag
Sati is banned by law in modern India. It was practiced in the Past when Hindu women prefer to kill herself instead of become a sex slave of a lowly inferior Musalman.

Unlike, present day pakistani women who are cowrad Bhangi converts who prefer to imbrace Pisslam than sati.
He is a fucking dick head who can't even differentiate between Hindu Dharma and Customs practised by some in Ancient India

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Man made religion are corrupted and changed over times.
so you are saying islam is a corrupted religion
Taqiyya is a shia thing and you dirty pigs attack as groups just as u did in 2002.
your mouhammad ghori , qasim all attacked from behind
when we had a straight fight with you you in 736 Ad your arab fathers were defeated
i cannot have a rational arguement if you keep posting irrational stuff

AbRaj

Country flag
Taqiyya is a shia thing and you dirty pigs attack as groups just as u did in 2002.
Taqiyya was initially practiced under duress by some of Muhammad's Companions.[11] Later, it became particularly important for Shias due to their experience as a persecuted religious minority.[8][12] According to Shia doctrine, taqiyya is permissible in situations where there is overwhelming danger of loss of life

In short
Mohammed himself was champion of burglary.

Bornubus

Shia is not islamic you hindu dog whether it is a major sect and I assume you are Dalit.
A Jamwal Rajput. Your former master and a owner of your Randi mother and Sister from Heera Mandi Lawhore.

Even Dalit are better than a Muzzie Rapechild convert such as yourself.

Porki suar Madarchod apni Maa ka Dalal

Bornubus

Do you know Khalid bin Waleed he f**cked strongest of empires at that time.
Madarchod Suar since when Khalid Bin waleed become a Porki.

Sale Dalit porki suar. you share your religion with Arabs not your dirty blood.

AbRaj

Country flag
Facts hurt you know and bashing it's credibility when it's against u and I have studied Hinduism and I don't like it it's not for lowlife Dumbo not it is any science that is difficult to comprehend.
Which Fact??
Result of intelligence of both states are open for every one to see. Except for dick-heads like you.
Cunts like you now declare the baseless OP report as Fact and will start mufa'khathat.
Why not return to original topic and prove my points wrong.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles