India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I have a nagging feeling that the surprise will come on the 29th, and India will be sending troops to Afghanistan under UN...
I'm all for attacking pakis, but please god I hope we don't send troops to Afghanistan. That country is a completely lost cause. The situation in Afghanistan is far worse than what western media shows, and the so called "government" in Kabul has almost no control outside of the northern Tajik and Uzbek provinces.

Knowitall

I think we must look at this as a step by step process if we send our troops to afghanistan directly we will be fighting both the taliban and other terrorist organizations based in pakistan at the same time.

But say we make a push for pok or atleast in a way that we can successfully get a direct link with Afghanistan we will be able to dismantle the paki terror appratus it will basically send them to coma and then we can concentrate on afghanistan and on the resources there.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Yup no troops in that shithole.
But we need to get back our land before Bakis settle Taliban in GB.
We can anyday fuck them in PoJK, but Gilgit Baltistan is a different gameplay altogether.
If we want to make peace for a century, I am ready to see even 50k body bags. And if needed enlist and end up in one. Sure most ppl here wd do it for homeland and long lasting peace. The chances of successfuly retrieving GB frm infiltrated tribals is very less than doing it right now when all of em are pakjabis who wet their pants at the sound of a howitzer.
Wars are not won without casualties. And Peace will never be witnessed without wars. That has been history of mankind. A fuckin chronology of wars! And many families will not become orphans. Sry if I went OT, been on SM since ystd and couldn't just watch our ppl appearing as pieces of flesh in sewers and mohallas. 400 stabs is not a casual communal clash. The remote evidently is in Pindi. And Pak shd be thrashed like it's pralay. Once they are shown their place, our homemade satans will be given their due hooris. I hope DP and IB together does another Op Ginger inside home and avenge our brothers. Ankit bhai looks jus like my elder cousin. MOHDarchods shd be dealt their way.
Sry for OT.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
JUST IN - 30+ Turkish soldiers killed in Syria.

Erdogan is hopping mad and will surely escalate. China is tied up. Turkey is going to have its hands full. Malaysia .. well .. Palm Oil :bounce:

Whats holding us now?
Isn't that why Pakis are engineering riots in Delhi? So we can't turn our attention towards them?

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
BREAKING: There are reports that 'dozens' of Turkish soldiers have been killed in an airstrike near the Syria/Turkey border. Details to come.

Being muslims turkish slave converts will hide it.........
Yess Yess I so happy lol a lot of surprises against our enemies. I hope Assad and SDF work together in the end to fuck the Turkic Bastard.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Off-topic.Recent Porki TOP Awards show(Hum Style Awards). Porkis nothing have their 'own', everything is either Eastern (Saree) or Western dresses.Why don't these mommin wear black garbage bags in land of pure? :rofl:

Check below link for more pics.

https://images.dawn.com/news/1184525
LoL Camel Pee Drinkers have no Zero Culture of there own. Lol Fuckers hate Hindu Indian Culture but wear our dresses and use our languages. Porki Monkey themselves know Burkha is disgusting and Shit but support it then wears our dresses. LoL

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Pisslamoo Jihadi Monkey Erdogan Making Anti-India and Hindu Comments through his State Owned Pisslam Fake News Media TRT claiming India is killing the Rape Products. He is massacring innocent Armenians and Kurds but the bastard is barking against India. Lmao the dog deserved his piece of shit army getting raped by Syrians, Kurds and Russia.

Jaymax61

Pisslamoo Jihadi Monkey Erdogan Making Anti-India and Hindu Comments through his State Owned Pisslam Fake News Media TRT claiming India is killing the Rape Products. He is massacring innocent Armenians and Kurds but the bastard is barking against India. Lmao the dog deserved his piece of shit army getting raped by Syrians, Kurds and Russia.
Erdogan ke bamboo ho gya hai .. wo bhi spikes wala ... and wo bhi bina tel ke.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

40+ Turkey Monkey killed and 60+ Turkey Monkeys Severely Injured. The Russians Bombed a Turkish Army Command HQ in Idlib Front. Many Senior Officers are thought to have been killed. Recently Turkey-Russia dialogue has broken down and Pisslamic Terrorist Erdogan claimed he will attack Syria, Russia and Kurds. Maybe this is the Russian way of punishing the Turkey Monkey Bastards and Erdogan.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

40+ Turkey Monkey killed and 60+ Turkey Monkeys Severely Injured. The Russians Bombed a Turkish Army Command HQ in Idlib Front. Many Senior Officers are thought to have been killed. Recently Turkey-Russia dialogue has broken down and Pisslamic Terrorist Erdogan claimed he will attack Syria, Russia and Kurds. Maybe this is the Russian way of punishing the Turkey Monkey Bastards and Erdogan.
It's high time that muzzrat countries like turkey realises how insignificant and unimportant they are at the world stage.
Erdogan just got his ass served on the platter and I am sure he will run to his European daddies for help.

vineet23

Country flag
You don't realize how this strong traitorous opposition will orchestrate a systematically synchronized campaign against Modi Government the moment coffins of Indian soldiers will start arriving from Afghanistan.

Indian Army won't hesitate to send soldiers to Afghanistan if ordered by the government, but it will have consequences, a consequence that could have a permanent affect on India's bright future with the downfall of the true nationalist government we have today.

Since common Indians love their soldiers more than politicians. Leftists, Presstitutes, Bollytards etc will leave no stone unturned to take advantage of this situation to bring down this Government.

Indian Army can afford to lose its soldiers, but India cannot afford to lose its future.

And for the record, yes, India do qualifies as a regional superpower...
dont send indian army ,send UP/Bihar and delhi islamic guys in Afghanistan

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You don't realize how this strong traitorous opposition will orchestrate a systematically synchronized campaign against Modi Government the moment coffins of Indian soldiers will start arriving from Afghanistan
Indian soldiers in Afghanistan will be like goats to be halaled for Pakistan. They will have no limits there.
And due to foreign soldiers a concept hated most by the Afghans , we will loose our goodwill there. It should be absolute No No.
Afghans need to fight their own wars.
Delude Americans still support Pak. How can one be so deluded

This will in my opinion would not happen if that occupied Kashmir is with India. The situation will change and Pakistan will be be of no strategic relevance. It's is Pakistan which funds Taliban through narcotics, and India is big narco market. Pakistanis facilitate this narco business in India.

Atcjurvin

This is what happens when u r full of ego and ignore continuous warnings Turkey got punishment of messing with wrong country whole middle east is enjoying after this since Turkey doesn't have any friends. I don't understand what porkistan and Turkey think themselves they are not even regional power in reality they are worthless piece of shit.

amit19

Country flag
This is what happens when u r full of ego and ignore continuous warnings Turkey got punishment of messing with wrong country whole middle east is enjoying after this since Turkey doesn't have any friends. I don't understand what porkistan and Turkey think themselves they are not even regional power in reality they are worthless piece of shit.
The seed of syrian / turk conflict is a 'pipeline' and pakis is # 72.

Now u decide who is idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles