India must attack Pakistan Now

1971ftw

Country flag
that's a terrible idea, we have time on our side now , we shouldn't go to war when we have a upper hand. we could sick years worth of development for few scraps of land, sorry but no.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My response is based on some logic, current balance of power which is heavily tilted in Pakistan favor and real incident happened in Feb 2019.... However no above member is giving me any response with counter argument based on real baground.... Only they are calling me is paki, traitor etc.... Why because I have given them a reality dose and since they are unable to response properly (something IAF was unable on 27th) their anger and frustration is reflecting in their posts...

However plz trust me I am as much devastated as you guys with our armed fArmed reality on the battlefield....
Listen paki moron keep your hallucination upto yourself and dont fart here. Had those porkis been rally brave they would have attacked instead of doing randi rona in front of US and UN. Go tell your namard e momens to cross the ceasefire line if they think they are men and not a bunch of sissies as IWT is going to be revoked next.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seems you forgot how PN had traced out kilo class submarine after 27th Feb??? Pak navy though smaller don't forget they have edge when it comes to submarine... Their augosta 90 b subs are any day more advanced than kilos.... They have AIP tech which we lack and these subs are going to be a nightmare for IN.... Orions is another headache.... Their type 54 and f22 ships are going to cause havoc..... CM 400 equipped Thunder or Mirage from PAF will be a scariest dream and will force our vikramaditya to stay away from Pakistan shores.... Anyway Mig 29k availability itself is a problem

Air Force no need to say anything at all as 27th Feb we all have seen the outcome .... Vipers simply outgunned flankers that's the fact....

They have second largest AWACS fleet in Asia which is going to be a big headache for IAF....

If PAC 3 or Viper block 70 joins PAF then it will be a merciless slaughter of IAF by PAF....

Instead of leaving in lala la dream land we should face the reality and find out solution together
Go tell those coward surrender monkeys of yours that we dont give a shit about their antique pieces which they call weapons and fool their public. No they did not track our sub neither did they shoot down any flanker. Be brave and attack instead of sending some retarded porki like you to fart here here.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seems you forgot how PN had traced out kilo class submarine after 27th Feb??? Pak navy though smaller don't forget they have edge when it comes to submarine... Their augosta 90 b subs are any day more advanced than kilos.... They have AIP tech which we lack and these subs are going to be a nightmare for IN.... Orions is another headache.... Their type 54 and f22 ships are going to cause havoc..... CM 400 equipped Thunder or Mirage from PAF will be a scariest dream and will force our vikramaditya to stay away from Pakistan shores.... Anyway Mig 29k availability itself is a problem

Air Force no need to say anything at all as 27th Feb we all have seen the outcome .... Vipers simply outgunned flankers that's the fact....

They have second largest AWACS fleet in Asia which is going to be a big headache for IAF....

If PAC 3 or Viper block 70 joins PAF then it will be a merciless slaughter of IAF by PAF....

Instead of leaving in lala la dream land we should face the reality and find out solution together
My response is based on some logic, current balance of power which is heavily tilted in Pakistan favor and real incident happened in Feb 2019.... However no above member is giving me any response with counter argument based on real baground.... Only they are calling me is paki, traitor etc.... Why because I have given them a reality dose and since they are unable to response properly (something IAF was unable on 27th) their anger and frustration is reflecting in their posts...

However plz trust me I am as much devastated as you guys with our armed fArmed reality on the battlefield....
@LETHALFORCE @tarunraju
Sir please take care of this rabid paki dog who is here to peddle fake paki propaganda.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A few sane voices in pakistan. Majority but not everyone is mentally retarded and delusional in pureland.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Noises coming from Pakistan indicates that PAK Army will prefer sending terrorists rather than fighting them self's. This include Imran Khan's another Phulwama comment.
That has been the standing strategy of Pakistan. Use terrorists as they come at 1/4 the price of a soldier. They become almost free when a lot of money is collected the world overs specially from the rich Arabs in the name of Islam and Jihad as Jakat. In the process lots of Army generals , ISI operatives and Terrorist leadership makes a lot of money. Terrorist / Jihadis are their standing front ecleon army.

At this time when PAK Army is under pressure from their awam to show mardangi we should not let them get away, without loosing their izzat in front of their awam.
That is the correct strategy for India. Force Pakistan Army into battle and cause attrition to them so that they feel the brunt of Jihadi actions, they are discredited at home and burden of expenditures increases.

India should now capture few posts or create buffer zone's in area prone to infiltration. Ideally PM Modi should announce this in his address to Nation. Pakistani awam will force Gernails to fight.
There is no need to attack. Make them attack and loose. In positional warfare that is a better strategy. Push them slowly and gradually westward, launch constant sniper operations, keep them under artillery shells, lay mines and ambush them in their areas. Conduct constant special operations. Use your SF particularly Para Military and Police SF who exhibit a lot of heroic photos here in the forum on and across the LOC. Let them get trained and baptised there. Let them prove themselves on LOC.

If we don't do this we will have million cut(ua)s unleashed on us, I am sure they will find 1million+ from 200Mn odd here.
Where as if we move first to prevent threatened terror attack, we will not only demoralize PAK army and awam but also their economy will be screwed. Buying us peace for a decade or so. For longer term peace expand the buffer zone till international border.
You are on right lines.

Indian forces are adequately geared in tiers and in depth to take on the kuttas -Regular, RR, Central police, State police. However all need to now stress on trans - LOC operations.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Attack with what??? Bows and Arrows???
No you are wrong! Not bows and Arrows my man! But with Guided Munitions and Bombs and much more!
We have all seen Pakistan's benign military might on 27th Feb with no response from our end and some seniors here suggesting attack on Pak???

For what??? To loose more bisons and flankers??? To get more pilots arrested/killed??? To loose submarines to PN??? Remember how they intercepted our submarine after 27th Feb and warned us to retreat....We followed up their order
Yes we saw the Might of Pakistan Military on 27th February When Pakistan Airforce in fear of Indian airforce didn't even have the guts to cross LOC and ran away after Lobbing AMRAAMS at SU-30 MKIs of which not a single one hit The SU-30 MKI Aircrafts and Pak Fizaya lobbed bombs from stand off Ranges from their own Airspace and lost an F16 to a Mig 21 in the process. Yes we saw how Pakistan missed their targets and ran away once they realised that their Numerical Superiority had dwindled to dust!
20211105_121644.jpg

Hey you there! First of all we never lost any SU-30 MKI Aircraft on 27th February!
That's just a Dream by Pakistanis which will never come true!
But we did lose a MIG-21 bison Aircraft to the Porkis but anyways Let Pakistanis.
Anyways the Pakistanis had no choice other than to leave our pilots because we had threatened them (You can Ask Bajwa about this in the Parliament my man)
And what did you mean by Lose more Submarines to Pakistan Navy?
They never Destroyed any of our Submarines! They don't have the Guts and Balls to do it!
So just shut your mouth and keep your ignorance to yourself!
120192084_406357340351305_3425351370717923672_n.jpg

what did Pakistan Accomplish on 27th February?
Huh? They failed their mission Called Swift retort and ran away.
What was the Objective of Swift retort?
-To Destroy SU-30 MKI and Destroy Indian Military Installations.
Did they succeed?
No they didn't! They couldn't manage to shoot down a SU 30 MKI and missed all their Targets! And hence they failed their Objective and Swift retort was turned to Swift Retreat!
20211105_213710.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles