India may resort to stapled visa to Tibetans

SHASH2K2

Finally china is getting taste of their own medicine. TIT for TAT .

Last edited by a moderator:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
OMG, Do i see 2 tiny pills which looks something like Congress growing some balls finally!!! Although its a small and infantile looking testicle, still there is no proof that congress will ever have the needed fortitude to do something like that.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
But doesn't India recognize Tibet to be part of China (other than the Aksai Chin, Arunachal disputes)? On what grounds will the stapled visas be issued?

how will that be feasible if passports don't show Han or Non-Han?
Han or Tibetan doesn't matter. The applicant should be a resident of Xizang province.

Yan Luo Wang

Isn't this thread from 2010?

Anyway, I would LOVE to see this happen. :D

It will truly wreck the Sino-Indian relationship, which I'm sure a lot of people in both India and China (and Pakistan) are looking for.

chex3009

Country flag
Isn't this thread from 2010?

Anyway, I would LOVE to see this happen. :D

It will truly wreck the Sino-Indian relationship, which I'm sure a lot of people in both India and China (and Pakistan) are looking for.
Why does every issue between China and India has Pakistan in it? and Why does every issue between Pakistan and India has China in it? India never brings in the third party on tables any day.....

Yan Luo Wang

Why does every issue between China and India has Pakistan in it? and Why does every issue between Pakistan and India has China in it? India never brings in the third party on tables any day.....
Read my post again.

It's quite an obvious point isn't it, the one who will be most happy with a breakdown in the Sino-Indian relationship, is Pakistan. Other winners: The West, and the nationalists in China and India.

So we all win, a little bit at least.

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

Read my post again.

It's quite an obvious point isn't it, the one who will be most happy with a breakdown in the Sino-Indian relationship, is Pakistan. Other winners: The West, and the nationalists in China and India.

So we all win, a little bit at least.
Dont you think china should have twice before resorting to issuing stapled visa to Indians? We are just in reacting to it. Rather than whining here for indian response so belatedly you should go and scold your CCP bosses that they took side of a nation full of terrorists and destroyed relationship with India.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
But doesn't India recognize Tibet to be part of China (other than the Aksai Chin, Arunachal disputes)? On what grounds will the stapled visas be issued?

Han or Tibetan doesn't matter. The applicant should be a resident of Xizang province.

Good point that it doesnt matter if the applicant is T ibetan or Han - but as long as they are from tibet , then they get stapled !

As for the lack of logic that india recognises juridiction over tibet - the indication by stapling is that , such a position is about to become more flexible in the future .

Yan Luo Wang

Dont you think china should have twice before resorting to issuing stapled visa to Indians? We are just in reacting to it. Rather than whining here for indian response so belatedly you should go and scold your CCP bosses that they took side of a nation full of terrorists and destroyed relationship with India.
LOL you clearly haven't been reading my posts. I WANT India to do this, unfortunately your politicians are too soft.

If the Sino-Indian relationship is wrecked, then we all win.

1) India gets a national "boogeyman", i.e. China
2) China gets a "soft" enemy, i.e. India
3) Pakistan gets their dream of China and India being worst enemies
4) The Western world breathes a sigh of relief, that the two challengers to Western hegemony are now enemies

To clarify point number 2, China has already fought head-to-head against the two superpowers. We fought the USA in the 1950's, and pushed them completely out of North Korea. Then we fought the USSR during the Sino-Soviet split.

It would be much more relaxing, to have a "soft" enemy like India, which is not yet even classified as a "great power". We should prioritize our economic relationship withe USA, and the strategic relationship with Russia.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
To clarify point number 2, China has already fought head-to-head against the two superpowers. We fought the USA in the 1950's, and pushed them completely out of North Korea. Then we fought the USSR during the Sino-Soviet split.

QUOTE]

did you indeed fight them both ? fighting the usa was a proxy war far from the states themselves ...a foreign war for them ..... and yes you had a few pushing incidents on the frozen river against the russians , hardly a war .... as for india being a soft target , i wonder what's so soft about hong kong shanhai and beijing besides others being for the first ( and last ) time in the entire history of mankind being nuked to ashes ( as would i suppose mumbai, delhi and calcutta i guess ) ??

Yan Luo Wang

did you indeed fight them both ? fighting the usa was a proxy war far from the states themselves ...a foreign war for them ..... and yes you had a few pushing incidents on the frozen river against the russians , hardly a war .... as for india being a soft target , i wonder what's so soft about hong kong shanhai and beijing besides others being for the first ( and last ) time in the entire history of mankind being nuked to ashes ( as would i suppose mumbai, delhi and calcutta i guess ) ??
During the Korean war, Chinese forces fought directly against US forces, and against 16 of her allies. And pushed them completely out of North Korea.

This was 1950's China. The China of 2011 is obviously much stronger.

Also, during the last Sino-Indian war (1962), China's economy was about the same size as the Indian economy. Today, China's economy is four times bigger than India's, with commensurate military spending.

So like I said, I very much welcome a hostile diplomatic move from India, such as India openly supporting Tibet independence. India is the softest target we could hope for in the region.

I think it is far better for China to concentrate on cooperation with the USA (the so-called "G-2"), and with Russia in the SCO. They have proved that they are tough nations, they have earned respect.

As for your "nuking" claim, you sound like your dear friends the Pakistanis. China has around 294 megatons of nuclear weapons, India only has around 1 megaton. Even one single Chinese nuclear weapon, has a greater yield than India's entire arsenal.

Last edited:

amitkriit

During the Korean war, Chinese forces fought directly against US forces, and against 16 of her allies. And pushed them completely out of North Korea.

This was 1950's China. The China of 2011 is obviously much stronger.

Also, during the last Sino-Indian war (1962), China's economy was about the same size as the Indian economy. Today, China's economy is four times bigger than India's, with commensurate military spending.

So like I said, I very much welcome a hostile diplomatic move from India, such as India openly supporting Tibet independence. India is the softest target we could hope for in the region.

I think it is far better for China to concentrate on cooperation with the USA (the so-called "G-2"), and with Russia in the SCO. They have proved that they are tough nations, they have earned respect.

As for your "nuking" claim, you sound like your dear friends the Pakistanis. China has around 294 megatons of nuclear weapons, India only has around 1 megaton. Even one single Chinese nuclear weapon, has a greater yield than India's entire arsenal.
Disturbing but true. China is now at least 15 years ahead of us both in economic and geopolitical terms. We cannot fight a war with artillery shells, rockets and bullets imported from other countries. Our politicians have a habit of shouting at top of their voice, but when it comes to action they hide in the closet. China is opposite: talks less does more.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
China has around 294 megatons of nuclear weapons, India only has around 1 megaton. Even one single Chinese nuclear weapon, has a greater yield than India's entire arsenal.
OH well done ! so china can nuke india 20times whereas india can nuke chinese cities only once ! nevertheless , methinks once is good enough ? at least for now ..........meanwhile they can augment their arsenal no doubt !

but anyway it is off topic

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Too bad that GOI failed you guys again, Indians are good at making plans, but never good at putting plans into effect.

I suggest you post something like "India resorts to stapled visa to Tibetans" next time instead of embarrassing yourself with something like "India may resort to stapled visa to Tibetans " which turned out to be a piece of sh!t.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Too bad that GOI failed you guys again, Indians are good at making plans, but never good at putting plans into effect.

I suggest you post something like "India resorts to stapled visa to Tibetans" next time instead of embarrassing yourself with something like "India may resort to stapled visa to Tibetans " which turned out to be a piece of sh!t.

is it the expiry of the time frame for the implementation of this idea ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles