In 65 years, India excels Pakistan in many fields

thethinker

Country flag
Since the repeated assertion of India as a failed state was made by the Pak poster, here is a definition of the same :

Failed States

"Failed states can no longer perform basic functions such as education, security, or governance, usually due to fractious violence or extreme poverty. Within this power vacuum, people fall victim to competing factions and crime, and sometimes the United Nations or neighboring states intervene to prevent a humanitarian disaster. However, states fail not only because of internal factors. Foreign governments can also knowingly destabilize a state by fueling ethnic warfare or supporting rebel forces, causing it to collapse."

Now, from a neutral perspective, which country fits this bill - India or Pakistan?

Who has drones in their territory?
Who regularly receives IMF and US aid for basic governance?
Who has daily communal clashes in their region?

Frankly, posting such information (especially comparison graphs) is shameful for anyone to see when their country lags in everything compared to their neighbour but not doing that may cause illusions of grandeur and misplaced audacity. :thumb:

Neo

No we being a poor nation comparing ourselves with the Terrorism Super power Pakistan:lol::thumb:

In Pakistan every one get 3 meals a Day , only issue is they have to beg with Uncle SAM & IMF:hail:
USaid to Pakistan is around $1 billion per year against a GDP of $225 billion.
You are dumber than I thought. :rofl:

Neo

Let us distance ourselves with whatever obsession we have with the Pakistan and Pakistanis!

Think bigger, target bigger, there is the PRC to look upto and undo, and the USA to replace in a number of things!
Thank you Thakur Ji!
And please provide some moderation in this section, it's become a trolls paradise.

Jagdish58

You are dumber than I thought. :rofl

Thanks be in Alice and wonderland:lol::thumb: now i see you are not able to handle me so you are getting personal

keep it up:thumb:

Any credible link to support your propaganda:taunt1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

I agree man. But as I've posted earlier, it's not us comparing. This article was written by a Pakistani journalist from Lahore. He agrees with the truth and it's them comparing with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And this article flew across the border and posted itself here right?
You got caught trolling by your own men, now don't make lame excuses!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
And this article flew across the border and posted itself here right?
You got caught trolling by your own men, now don't make lame excuses!
You don't deserve my explanation.

Neo

See this topic has almost done 3 pages now.... i request Mods & Admins to lock this thread immediately.

It is a wastage of bandwidth, space & degrading India.
How about you degrading Pakistan all the time?
I posted some hard facts about India supported with Indian links and your arse started burning already? :lol:

Illusive

Country flag
Its not fair to compare a big nation not only in size but also population to other small country. Size has its own advantages and disadvantages. India has done poorly compared to similar sized nation like China(arable land).

Reactions: Neo

Neo

well typing mistake but u cant deny the fact i stated
As a matter of fact we can and we have been taking good care of ourselves in a hostile region with unfriendly neighbors.
But unlike some neighbors we are not delusional people dreaming of ruling the world or balkanising the region.

Against all odds we have kept progressing and developping ourself to counter every threat.
Like every country we too have our demons and I am sure we will overcome these challenges too, we always have.

Jagdish58

You are dumber than I thought. :rofl:
Yes be happy in Alice and Wonderland , People like you will get into Personal attack mode becuase you are weak just like your nation:lol: not able to rebutt with proper facts :lol:

We as a nation proved many times

in 1965( U declared fake victory) we call it stalemate even though you failed to get Kashmir
1971 ( U got royally whipped)
1999( U got toppled from Top)

I wonder Country which declares fake Victory is dumb or Us:confused:

Better luck next time & try some thing new may be you have to try to conquer south India & bargain kashmir:lol:

thethinker

Country flag
As a matter of fact we can and we have been taking good care of ourselves in a hostile region with unfriendly neighbors.
But unlike some neighbors we are not delusional people dreaming of ruling the world or balkanising the region.

Against all odds we have kept progressing and developping ourself to counter every threat.
Like every country we too have our demons and I am sure we will overcome these challenges too, we always have.
Thank you for describing India perfectly.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Suits you perfect losing an argument indeed. :)
For us to lose an argument, there needs to be one. There is comparison here. There are only facts, which clearly shows who's who. So please, stop whining like a child and face the truth.

Neo

Its not fair to compare a big nation not only in size but also population to other small country. Size has its own advantages and disadvantages. India has done poorly compared to similar sized nation like China(arable land).
Finally a sensible post, thank you! Why should we be comparing in the first place when we have so much to catch up with developped nations.
Every comparison in current situation is enough embarassement as we leg far behind and perform way under our potential.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yes be happy in Alice and Wonderland , People like you will get into Personal attack mode becuase you are weak just like your nation:lol: not able to rebutt with proper facts :lol:

We as a nation proved many times

in 1965( U declared fake victory) we call it stalemate even though you failed to get Kashmir
1971 ( U got royally whipped)
1999( U got toppled from Top)

I wonder Country which declares fake Victory is dumb or Us:confused:

Better luck next time & try some thing new may be you have to try to conquer south India & bargain kashmir:lol:

Don't forget the battles of 1984 & 1987 in Siachen. Guess who won?

sunny_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think it is not fair Comparison , India should compare itself with China, Japan , EU & the US instead of Pakis
even by the first impression, we find India as a non-religious country, in the category of ASEAN+China region, while Pakistan looks more on the side with Afghanistan onward, (including Bangladesh if we have a look on the news of daily sectarian wars there.)

even if we find Indonesia in this same ASEAN region, as the largest Muslim nation with progressive attitude while being in competition with its neighbors, Pakistan looks totally opposite to it......

once we discussed that Pakistan deserve to have oil/gas reserve like Gulf nations, as this is what they need to maintain itself as it is. Karachi was well in comparison to Seoul of Korea in 1950, while its now known for target killing/sectarian wars among shia-sunni-Ahmadi etc, while non-muslims simply don't have enough say. you simply can't have environment of manufacturing etc in it financial capital itself.. :ranger:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles