Important for all indians.....please help asap

pmaitra

This is biggest joke of the century by Abhijeet. India and China are heading towards 300 billion dollar business per year by 2020... War...? What war ?
A little sabre rattling in necessary to keep the two countries procuring weapons. It might be wasteful, but it is also necessary to keep funds flowing for weapons research. The only problem is, with PRC, the research and development happens within PRC, but in case of India, it usually culminates with importing weapons from other countries.

Here is an example how such military concerns work:

Soviet Nuclear Bomber hoax[edit]
The 1 December 1958 issue of Aviation Week included an article, Soviets Flight Testing Nuclear Bomber, that claimed that the Soviets had greatly progressed a nuclear aircraft program:[2]
. . .
These concerns caused continued but temporary funding of the US's own program.
. . .
The aircraft in the photographs was later revealed to be the entirely conventional Myasishchev M-50 Bounder, a medium-range strategic bomber that performed like the USAFs B-58 Hustler.

Myasishchev M-50

B-58 Hustler

Srinivas_K

Country flag
If U really think you have some info. To share. You would have done a pm instead of a thread.

DingDong

Country flag
If you have got any information to share then please go to the nearest PS and report it to the guy in-charge, IB regularly (at least weekly) collects intel from local PS, if the information is too sensitive then report it to a senior Police Officer (IPS rank) in person.

You can also send an email to either CBI or NIA, but the email must contain your name and contact details. Agencies may not take anonymous information seriously. You will have to wait for a while before you receive an acknowledgement, so be patient. Be assured that your information will be taken seriously.

If you are trying to contact IB/R&AW/Military-Intel directly, let me just tell you that it is a futile exercise if you don't directly know anybody inside. Just don't.

proud indian

If U really think you have some info. To share. You would have done a pm instead of a thread.
first of all i gave info to NIA
second i dont use DFI much so dont know to who should i talk....and i just wanted to talk to some official!! btw i already ave info this morning and why woould i open a thread if i didnt have any innfoo

proud indian

If you have got any information to share then please go to the nearest PS and report it to the guy in-charge, IB regularly (at least weekly) collects intel from local PS, if the information is too sensitive then report it to a senior Police Officer (IPS rank) in person.

You can also send an email to either CBI or NIA, but the email must contain your name and contact details. Agencies may not take anonymous information seriously. You will have to wait for a while before you receive an acknowledgement, so be patient. Be assured that your information will be taken seriously.

If you are trying to contact IB/R&AW/Military-Intel directly, let me just tell you that it is a futile exercise if you don't directly know anybody inside. Just don't.
ohkz got what u said but here is what i did
first of all i didnt want to go to police at all especially to punjab police(lol)....because it info from some other country..if the info was local i surely would have told the police

and i just wanted to confirm that they got some solid news i didnt want my mail to b ignored because i typed something stupid and i wanted info to them ASAP and it was about some location of someone involved in something in tym 1999...and is responsible for many activities causing problems to our forces

i can surely share this piece of info to admin if he pms me......BTW i called NIA yesterday and today they called for info and they have my number and name they said they will confirm the source and call me again

and about the last part lol yea it was futile i wasted my alot tym yesterday

Srinivas_K

Country flag
first of all i gave info to NIA
second i dont use DFI much so dont know to who should i talk....and i just wanted to talk to some official!! btw i already ave info this morning and why woould i open a thread if i didnt have any innfoo
Good thing you did ..... now do not make it public and talk openly if you think you have some intel!

PM is a better way !

DingDong

Country flag
ohkz got what u said but here is what i did
first of all i didnt want to go to police at all especially to punjab police(lol)....because it info from some other country..if the info was local i surely would have told the police

and i just wanted to confirm that they got some solid news i didnt want my mail to b ignored because i typed something stupid and i wanted info to them ASAP and it was about some location of someone involved in something in tym 1999...and is responsible for many activities causing problems to our forces

i can surely share this piece of info to admin if he pms me......BTW i called NIA yesterday and today they called for info and they have my number and name they said they will confirm the source and call me again

and about the last part lol yea it was futile i wasted my alot tym yesterday
Do not send any PM to anybody, this site is not secure, and this is just a forum, not some official portal of the Government of India. You never know who is who. This is not the right forum for sharing such information if you think that the information is sensitive in nature. My guess is that you have never seen raw intel, if you think that you have got something valuable then keep it between you and the government agencies. Use this forum just for getting hints and directions.

Blackwater

Guys i have some vital info to share with govt......i tried searching many helpline numbers for army, IB, RAW etc.....but all i could find were helplime numbers for recruitment......
I tried calling the numbers given on indianarmy.nic.in but all were out...
So i got number of parliament i called there twice now no one picked

Cn any of u member tell me how to contact for sharing intelligence info...please ASAP.....its for the country.....
Nd dont worry its nothing to worry about nothing gona happen its just some info intel agency might find helpful....
Thanks guys

Tweet pm modi direct ...............

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Do not send any PM to anybody, this site is not secure, and this is just a forum, not some official portal of the Government of India. You never know who is who. This is not the right forum for sharing such information if you think that the information is sensitive in nature. My guess is that you have never seen raw intel, if you think that you have got something valuable then keep it between you and the government agencies. Use this forum just for getting hints and directions.
I mean to say if he really wants to know info. on how to contact NIA or other security agencies !

proud indian

got ya:smile::smile: its between me and them onnly nd i dont hink they will contact me again either because

1) they got this intel already...and i told something they already know
or
2) theyy got the link i wanted to share and are investigating further and i wont b reqd for further detail as my info is merely from an account from some person on internet who they can trace themselves
:india2::india2::india2:

aliyah

u know some terrorist or pak army official ,who was in Nepal and was involved in hijacking of plane ?? is that ur info??

proud indian

u know some terrorist or pak army official ,who was in Nepal and was involved in hijacking of plane ?? is that ur info??
haha no no not that simple lol..........close though but nothing to tell now forget it :)

proud indian

Go to police, don't create a scene.
Scream bowl the thing is done...its just thread left now.....i think it would b better if this thread could b closed....
Nd i dint create a scene i wasnt able to contact just...now im done....btw i know u from pdf bro

Global Defence

New threads

Articles