Important for all indians.....please help asap

proud indian

Hello Dear

I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and demand it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on([email protected]) for the full details.

Have a nice day.
Miss rose
sorry i dont know who u are......and u r new too..sorry..... may b some other time :)

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Scream bowl the thing is done...its just thread left now.....i think it would b better if this thread could b closed....
Nd i dint create a scene i wasnt able to contact just...now im done....btw i know u from pdf bro
Ohh yeah Now I remember sorry man,

haha there I am banned for a while, because I have registered myself through Islamabad(Shan e Ibrahim, my gfs id) and then later Lahore,, they banned my original ID because they are confused how am I doing it, but still active with some other name ;). Nice to see you here :)

We need to make this forum better, and invite some hostile people here too :p

Last edited:

proud indian

Ohh yeah Now I remember sorry man,

haha there I am banned for a while, because I have registered myself through Islamabad(Shan e Ibrahim, my gfs id) and then later Lahore,, they banned my original ID because they are confused how am I doing it, but still active with some other name ;). Nice to see you here :)

We need to make this forum better, and invite some hostile people here too :p
hahaha...well i didnt know about shan a ibrahim thing lol thts so funny i used to think it was aguy :lol:
btw i'm there wih some other name
and this oone is a quality forum tht one is for looking behaviour of pakis when they r pissed off!!!!!
i'm telling u those are some double faced ppl
there was a guy who was talking about punjab with me and i started respecing him but the oother day i saw hi saying hindu this tha etc etc...lost alll the respect man

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
hahaha...well i didnt know about shan a ibrahim thing lol thts so funny i used to think it was aguy :lol:
btw i'm there wih some other name
and this oone is a quality forum tht one is for looking behaviour of pakis when they r pissed off!!!!!
i'm telling u those are some double faced ppl
there was a guy who was talking about punjab with me and i started respecing him but the oother day i saw hi saying hindu this tha etc etc...lost alll the respect man
Oh they banned you also? :p

They are just too much. You might have got an idea about that forum lol through the types of thread. Pakistan is in deep Identity Crisis and this is their weakness which must be exploited by any means.

I am right now reporting that desert fighter , I want him out for few weeks .. :D

proud indian

Oh they banned you also? :p

They are just too much. You might have got an idea about that forum lol through the types of thread. Pakistan is in deep Identity Crisis and this is their weakness which must be exploited by any means.

I am right now reporting that desert fighter , I want him out for few weeks .. :D
hahaha.. no im not banned..mature enough too not rply stupid posts...i just smile and say ohkz:p
and it just for masala i feel amazed at heir optimism :D the way they show pic of tejas on a truck and say it cant fly lol......i am like seriously.. i bet most of them are lyk 12-17 yeaars old

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
hahaha.. no im not banned..mature enough too not rply stupid posts...i just smile and say ohkz:p
and it just for masala i feel amazed at heir optimism :D the way they show pic of tejas on a truck and say it cant fly lol......i am like seriously.. i bet most of them are lyk 12-17 yeaars old
can you post this there, http://tribune.com.pk/story/912997/cross-border-attack-injures-2-pakistani-soldiers-in-angoor-adda/ .. they banned my another id too :p after I took their elites with iron fist regarding af pak relations :D closed the thread also lolzzzz. I will not let that forum become a quality forum that's for sure.

proud indian

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
this has already been posted with figures of 7 soldiers....nd many farted logics are already up and some managed to involve india:frusty::frusty:
they have closed that thread because according to them, there was no credible link. Express tribune is credible enough. to make their wet dream shatter :scared2:

proud indian

they have closed that thread because according to them, there was no credible link. Express tribune is credible enough. to make their wet dream shatter :scared2:
hahahhaha i didnt knew that.....i really hope its 2 not 7 they are soldiers after all anyway multiple threads running already

CrYsIs

Country flag
This is biggest joke of the century by Abhijeet. India and China are heading towards 300 billion dollar business per year by 2020... War...? What war ?
Not a joke...Business and Political relationship are two different things.US and China are sworn enemies and best business partners at the same time.

China attacked India at the heights of Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai.

If China decides to attack India,there is nothing in the world that can stop it from doing so.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Don't misuse NIA contact info with trivial information that's already in the public domain. Be careful with what you send them. There's something called "noise" in the int community, which means repetitive/trivial inputs. It divides their attention from genuine threats, and does more harm than good to their job.

Also don't pretend to be someone other than "a concerned citizen" i.e. don't play armchair general. You may turn yourself into a false-positive, they may waste their time with you.

aliyah

nop they wont......first of all none of our security agency is concern what happened 16 yrs back......so if u tell any info abut wat happened back they will only listen and back to their work.....but u give them any info abut wat will happen next and they find info credible then security official will be at ur home.....whether u give them ur address or not :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles