Hindu mob kills Muslim Man for allegedly eating Beef 8 arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Is that why Muslim children were not raped by the Rotherham rape gangs and only xtian children were targetted, because it had nothing to do with religion?

Pathetic pos is pathetic:tsk:
Epic logic..:rofl:

We are talking about one incident(among thousands of other rape cases) in which and purprtators were muslims and victims were christian. does that mean muslim children are not raped by muslims ? What is this ? Every crime and groupe of criminals should have representation of people from every other religion ? Otherwise its totally a communally motivated crime ? :rofl:

What are you saying man ?

blue marlin

Still IMO Muslims in India have the most freedom of Muslims anywhere including Muslims who live in the west. Many Muslims I know in USA live in constant fear and paranoia.
in the uk you can have a "i am muslim" tattooed on your forehead and no one will care. the US is just as bad anyway

Country flag

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We are talking about one incident(among thousands of other rape cases) in which and purprtators were muslims and victims were christian. does that mean muslim children are not raped by muslims ? What is this ? Every crime and groupe of criminals should have representation of people from every other religion ? Otherwise its totally a communally motivated crime ?
Typical apologetic bullshit. So its by mere chance that all 1400+ victims were non-Muslims? Is that so?

And keep trolling and expose how pathetic you are.

To other Hindus : this is what seculars looks like people. Think hundred times if you want to join their ranks and have such a pathetic self respect

Last edited:

blue marlin

Yes, surprisingly . may be trying their best to appear neutral?! But has no takers here. They are the filthy bastards they have always been
lmao so i will be expecting some negative news tomorrow then ehh? i will keep you posted.

Neo

Neo

Muslims have coexisted with Hindus in India since Islam began as a religion .
Do you think isolated incidents portray any threat to Muslims?
Sir, such isolated incidents have occurred in the past but I've noticed an icrease eversince the BJP took over.
In one of earler posts last year (pre election), I voiced my concern that communal and sectarian violence in India might rise if the right wingers took over under Modi. And this is exactly what is happeneing.

Imho you're media is the biggest threat to the muslims for hyping such incidents.

Varahamihira

Country flag
It's very sad a person has been killed.
If the OP posted report is correct then why beef was not mentioned in FIR.
source:
It's a stronghold of SP.Is any political angle involved.Or is it a false flag.
If reports to be believed rumors came from temple announcement.
Does temples announce these things.Places I have visited temples doesn't announce things like this.Does anyone know these kind of announcements happened through temples before?

Some dolts taking sides leaning towards Mainstream Media(MSM).Dolts I say..

It's been long Indian MSM hasn't tasted blood.They really want a bloodbath on streets by inciting riots.This incident will be played for long.Dolts like Guardian blame Modiji for it when law and order is state subject i.e. Govt. of UP.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
lmao so i will be expecting some negative news tomorrow then ehh? i will keep you posted.
I wouldn't be surprised! Again, just for your porki brain , what you are doing is called composition fallacy ;)

When you are done being a porki, see what it means

Country flag
Sir, such isolated incidents have occurred in the past but I've noticed an icrease eversince the BJP took over.
In one of earler posts last year (pre election), I voiced my concern that communal and sectarian violence in India might rise if the right wingers took over under Modi. And this is exactly what is happeneing.

Imho you're media is the biggest threat to the muslims for hyping such incidents.
These incidents have always happened in a population of 1.3 billion people there will be incidents. No political party encourages or supports these incidents. But
Some parties do practice divide and rule and vote bank politics .

Country flag
some cop will shoot you and say he's isis and had a gun. the US, full of nutters
In USA there are 3-4 guns for every citizen. In the small town I am from in upstate New York the economy is depressed and unemployment rampant but nobody has given up their guns. Some armed better than the military

blue marlin

Country flag
1 to 25 good ratio
yes there arent any known muslim billionaires in Europe and northern america
but to the middle east-and some parts of Africa theres a different scenario there
How many Muslims you know in a non Muslim country that have 13 billion dollars?

blue marlin

In USA there are 3-4 guns for every citizen. In the small town I am from in upstate New York the economy is depressed and unemployment rampant but nobody has given up their guns. Some armed better than the military
yes you proved my point there, nutters wont be surprised if you have a gun.

Neo

These incidents have always happened in a population of 1.3 billion people there will be incidents. No political party encourages or supports these incidents. But
Some parties do practice divide and rule and vote bank politics .
So you haven't noticed any increase under the current government?

Country flag
So you haven't noticed any increase under the current government?
Neo I have not.
My Grandmother told me when she was young in her village. People live together for generations. People did not realize they were Hindus of Muslims until the British pointed it out. (More that 120 years ago)

blue marlin

I have sold off most of my collection that I started it in my ROTC days many decades ago.
here getting a gun is very hard.hand gun are illegal an your only allowed a shot gun or rifle and it cant exceed a certain level of power/velocity. and if you want a more powerful weapon you need a special permit for it. and if you do want a shot gun or rifle you need a valid reason for it and a huge amount of checks done on your and regular police visits.

what about the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles