Greetings my brothers- from the US

JayATL

I'm of Indian origin though an American citizen. I have spent most of my life in the US and was happy to have found this site.

A.V.

welcome to defence forum india , you have landed in the correct place to have the quality debates and views

JayATL

Thanks, got to get used to how big the layout is here :)- in terms of " display settings" .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI, Jay (from Atlanta?) :D

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Welcome Buddy enjoy your stay hereaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SHASH2K2

Welcome to DFI to DFI family . Have a nice time here .

bhramos

Country flag
Welcome to DFI,..........Jay
could you tell more about you???????

JayATL

Welcome to DFI,..........Jay
could you tell more about you???????
wow you guys are nice and welcoming bunch here. More about me- well I tend not give too much information on the net. But I was born in Bombay ( yes I will always call it that :)) - studied through high school and then left for the US. as I have indicated I'm from Atlanta. An astute student of politics albeit American politics. I cannot profess to know anything about Indian internal politics. although, I like the direction in which the congress party is headed, in the bigger scheme of things ( economically, world stage ) vs scams . I like the young Gandhi and actually see him being more pragmatic, even when its is not political correct to be so and in some cases detrimental to his political aspirations. Honestly, a true patriot is one who looks inversely before pointing fingers always at " foreign" entities. And oh I'm a bleeding heart liberal...

wow , you got me to say a lot... hope this suffices for now ? Cheers

Pintu

Welcome to the Defence Forum of India, JayATL, please enjoy your stay and Happy Posting.

Regards

Oracle

Welcome to DFI mate and enjoy your stay in here!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles