France, rapes and toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Over on the other thread about some frenchies meeting their creator(s), people were saying how all refugees were bad guys, evil crazies who will never integrate.
Thankfully little gabby here has exposed to us why this is so.

Short story. Yes you cannot integrate into european societies if you are non-white/non-europid.
All euro countries (except Russia) are mono-cultural (nothing wrong with that btw.)

This is why I said over in the other thread, that the refugees will never be able to integrate, coz
1. they ain't trying that hard to integrate,
2. even if they try their best, they'll never integrate into euro societies.
And to make matters worse the frenchies are doing the bidding of their AngloSaxon masters over at the US/UK and pumping resources into moderate aka good terrorists.
These paris attacks were bound to happen. It takes two to clap. yipee.

Also Azov commander @Gabriel92, you promised us about a year ago on that ukrop thread that you (frenchies) will do a wipe out of the minorities in your country (or something to that effect) in 2016. Hope you will keep your word. Looking forward to the fun. :D

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is why I said over in the other thread, that the refugees will never be able to integrate, coz
1. they ain't trying that hard to integrate,
2. even if they try their bes,t they'll never interate into euro societies.
OK. So why do I not see Hindus or Sikhs doing suicide bombings and why are they integrated there?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
OK. So why do I not see Hindus or Sikhs doing suicide bombings and why are they integrated there?
Fact of the matter is these white pansies would lick your boots if you have something worthwhile to offer to them.

Most of them respect money and hard power which Indians in general have abroad. They do not have any problem even with integrating rich Indians. Problem is poor, illiterate jihadis do not offer them much except votes for leftists in these countries.

nik141991

:pound: how typical, even after that rat got himself exposed for being a racist neonazi , you are consoling him and giving him advice to not take posters here seriously. This was why I could not refute his claim that many Indians have inferiority complex and have no self respect. Go through this thread. That is a point which i could not refute. Now you will know why
A religious bigot telling other being a neo Nazi what an irony

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
A religious bigot telling other being a neo Nazi what an irony
Yes, telling the truth about Islam is bigotry:lol:. You are the regressive left Sam Harris and others talk about, too stupid and dishonest to have a debate and acting as useful idiots for providing cover for islamists

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
It's a good question.
I would think the answer is:
1. Money: They are smarter than the inbreds and therefore get a job, using their skills and also their connections.
2. Ideology: Hindus/Sikhs/xtians are generally not very ideologically motivated and rigidly ingrained as moslems.
And that is what I meant by "they aren't trying that hard to integrate" in my original post #62 above.

But if you think, because they don't do suicide bombing, they are integrated; then you are wrong.

Note that we talk of Europe here exclude US(including 51st state)/UK.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It's a good question.
1. Money: They are smarter than the inbreds and therefore get a job, using their skills and also their connections.
2. Ideology: Hindus/Sikhs/xtians are generally not very ideologically motivated and rigidly ingrained as moslems.
And that is what I meant by "they aren't trying that hard to integrate" in my original post #62 above.

But if you think, because they don't do suicide bombing, they are integrated; then you are wrong.

Either way, I think we waste too Much time worrying about/sympathising with these Europeans.. They frankly deserve no sympathy from us.

nik141991

Yes, telling the truth about Islam is bigotry:lol:. You are the regressive left Sam Harris and others talk about, too stupid and dishonest to have a debate and acting as useful idiots for providing cover for islamists
You are not interested in tackling or talking about the radicals ,you are more interested in tackling & abusing people who doesn't agree to your views ,a typical trait of a real radical retard with p$$ poor IQ of below 50

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Either way, I think we waste too Much time worrying about/sympathising with these Europeans.. They frankly deserve no sympathy from us.
You wouldn't find a single post of mine that shows sympathy to anyone, coz I'm not in the charity business.

And frankly as I understand, most of these buildings with french flag, people saying RIP, condolences; I don't think it comes from the heart because, I think it is just show off.
I simply can't understand why I should feel sympathy for anyone other than my close family/friends.

And this matter of paris attacks; I view it with amusement, from a geopolitical perpective. :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You are not interested in tackling or talking about the radicals ,you are more interested in tackling & abusing people who doesn't agree to your views ,a typical trait of a real radical retard with p$$ poor IQ of below 50
Actually I do have solution for dealing with these radicals, - go after the base and root of the problems which is Islam rather than play the politically correct bullshit which leftist radical fascists like you play. And of course, its actually the leftist self loathing idiots who have no solution for this problem other than more self loathing and how we should try to respect the sentiments of extremists, by playing political correctness and how we should give welfare and education for these radicals and bend over backwards like you have suggested.

Your kind is what makes the Islamist radicals bold enough to kill so many civies. If only your kind is behind bars for supporting these radicals, we can actually solve this problem caused by islam

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And I think threads like these are awesome just for exposing the anti national self loathing self respect lacking white/Muslim bootlickers among us. Just look at the amount of people defending a rat like @Gabriel92 . no wonder we were so easily beaten by invading hordes and barbarians . too many jaichands among us:tsk:

DingDong

Country flag
It's a good question.

My friend told me similar story. He holds very senior position in a Chip Design company and had temporarily relocated to Paris to get some work finished on behalf of the company. He told that most of the people are closet racist, they will not mess with you because of your position and money but will make you feel that you are "not welcome" through their actions.

He also used to joke about the work culture in France. US/UK stand out, these countries are very different from the rest of Europe. Personally I feel most comfortable with the Israelis, they like Indians, at least that is how they behave in front of you.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
My friend told me similar story. He holds very senior position in a Chip Design company and had temporarily relocated to Paris to get some work finished on behalf of the company. He told that most of the people are closet racist, they will not mess with you because of your position and money but will make you feel that you are "not welcome" through their actions.

He also used to joke about the work culture in France. US/UK stand out, these countries are very different from the rest of Europe. Personally I feel most comfortable with the Israelis, they like Indians, at least that is how they behave in front of you.
So French people are not phony like Americans. Americans are the best people to go out for a drink because they hardly care about anyone other than themselves.

French are long term relationship freaks. They would not entertain even other French people, who they met yesterday evening. I have some very good French friends, who know me very well. But in general French are not so superficial in their friendship. And they usually prefer to look gloomy and serious. Just two cents.

salute

Oh please this is not the first time you are doing it- throwing Indians under the bus for foreigners. You did it before with @salute and @jus when they were talking about afghans and then again with me when we were talking about porkis. That's why I said its a typical post from you.

And there was nothing provocative in what I posted to that french rat. I just showed him the mirror. Its you who is showing how much self respect you have by siding with the trash who was shitting on India .

People are not dumb. Don't think we can't see what you are doing here.
yeah,afghanis call them bhai,so they are free to do anything and they should get free education and jobs and everything and also free citizenship of india.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
yeah,afghanis call them bhai,so they are free to do anything and they should get education and jobs and everything for free and also free citizenship of india.
Its not that he should not disagree with you, but the fact that he was calling you guys names for your prejudice. Yes, how broad minded of him to name call you and abuse you for your crime of abusing afghans- in short for him, afghans were more important that his fellow countrymen like you. I have noticed this pattern in other threads too. Too bad , people are not dumb to not notice what he is here:lol:

mikhail

Country flag
What kind of stupidity is this!!Why on earth are we abusing France when we should be the ones to stand by them considering the fact that we too faced the same bastards exactly 7 years ago!!My condolences to @Gabriel92 ,I offer my sincerest apology on behalf of some of my compatriots who are for some unknown reason are strangly behaving like the Pakis.
@pmaitra sir,please take a look in this thread,people are openly abusing France who is an important ally of our country just for nothing!!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What kind of stupidity is this!!Why on earth are we abusing France when we should be the ones to stand by them considering the fact that we too faced the same bastards exactly 7 years ago!!My condolences to @Gabriel92 ,I offer my sincerest apology on behalf of some of my compatriots who are for some unknown reason are strangly behaving like the Pakis.
@pmaitra sir,please take a look in this thread,people are openly abusing France who is an important ally of our country just for nothing!!!
Read the thread before passing judgements or better just read the first post.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
You wouldn't find a single post of mine that shows sympathy to anyone, coz I'm not in the charity business.

And frankly as I understand, most of these buildings with french flag, people saying RIP, condolences; I don't think it comes from the heart because, I think it is just show off.
I simply can't understand why I should feel sympathy for anyone other than my close family/friends.

And this matter of paris attacks; I view it with amusement, from a geopolitical perpective. :)
It's called signaling i.e showing how 'good' & 'altruistic' they are & good little followers of the cuckxitian secular anti-nationalist church of jew worshippers.

Also what are they 'integrating' into this is not the 60s & 70s when they had values that sound somewhat respectable to the uneducated.

'western' values are suicidal so these terrorist attacks are an extension of them.

They promote mass contraception, mass immigration & mass abortion.

Add in teaching kids to cross-dress in kindergarten & asking 4th graders whether they think they were born the 'right' gender (i.e complete dick removal vs partial judeo-islamic) and they actually make Islam look sane.

Why would any 'sane' (isis) person integrate when they get paid to sit in ghettos, with 4 wives popping out babies?

How many guys would be against that? None.

Especially when they see villages in Italy having parties for the one child born every decade.

mikhail

Country flag
Read the thread before passing judgements or better just read the first post.
Sir,with due respect,I have gone through the entire thread and have found that it were us(by us i mean Indians) who first started provoking Gabriel by abusing France and French intelligence.I have known Gabriel for the last 2 years and believe me he is an extremely rational person and has defended India on numerous occasions in the Pakistani forum.He is a friend unlike that little tart Jouni but the way our folks behaved with him after the Paris incident is truly despicable as per me!!I consider France and in general the French people to be a civilized race unlike the Brit counterparts and more importantly they are an important ally of India,so what i said was totally correct in this context!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles