France, rapes and toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Wow a dedicated thread for that ! I expected the moderation to ban me but no..... that speaks about the credibility of this forum. Ask @pmaitra to push the red button HAHAHAHA

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Inferiority complex at its best ! You earn less than 150$ per month,stop acting as if you were a guy that has lamborghinis and whatsoever ! You live in a shitty slum where you everyday poop in the gange.
I earn three times as much as an average French(in nominal terms) and it is rising fast ;). I own three cars, four houses, several hectares of agricultural land, a hospital and a business to my name.

You are just a filthy 'has been" savage who can't digest my/our success.

Yeah,India went to the space something like thousands ears ago lol ! Ok,will India be the first nation in the world to rape or poop in Mars ?
Scary that people that can't wipe their asses properly have nuclear weapons.
French can't send anything on their own to mars and had to blow EU for that:lawl:

And French rape their women 10 times as much as Indians . so it must mean, French must have raped their way into ESA too.:rofl:

I always wipe my ass,and wash my hands wth a good savon. I see videos on internet and you don't do it.
Come to France,i will pay you to clean my toilets,i'll pay you 500€/months,you could save some money to build a palace. But i'm afraid that you rape my family while i'm outside,so no.
Don't lie. Frenchies don't wash their ass. They just wipe it with a paper and let it itch. Yuck.

Come here to India. I will protect your wife and give her good feels and satisfy her too. I will also pay you to be my toilet cleaner so that you don't have to be a cheese eating surrender monkey either:lol:

Gabriel92

Country flag
I earn three times as much as an average French(in nominal terms) and it is rising fast ;). I own three cars, four houses, several hectares of agricultural land, a hospital and a business to my name.

You are just a filthy 'has been" savage who can't digest my/our success.

French can't send anything on their own to mars and had to blow EU for that:lawl:

And French rape their women 10 times as much as Indians . so it must mean, French must have raped their way into ESA too.:rofl:

Don't lie. Frenchies don't wash their ass. They just wipe it with a paper and let it itch. Yuck.

Come here to India. I will protect your wife and give her good feels and satisfy her too. I will also pay you to be my toilet cleaner so that you don't have to be a cheese eating surrender monkey either:lol:
Lol,that guy that doesn't even wipe his ass thinks he can fool me,he has 4 houses,many cars many servents !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Even animals dig a hole to bury their shits.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Most of the rapes in West are done by immigrants,not native Europeans. We aren't savage,i won't rape the first woman i see in the street.
BUT,the difference is that YOU yourselves are raping the girls of your country.
Now don't act like a IGNORANT.

Keep Muslims out and see what you Civilized Native Europeans are doing.

Civilized Native Europeans rape their own Kids in massive Pedophilia gangs.

Civilized Native Gay Pope and Priests are raping kids in Churches.

Civilized Native White women are just breeding with any ******/Doggy/Camel who just got a dick on beach/clubs/party or on road.... check publicbanging.com

You have just fallen on your FACE by bringing rape/toilets of India and you ended up having a special thread opened for European bigot like you suffering from inferiority complex.

Go ahead... :rofl:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Lol,that guy that doesn't even wipe his ass thinks he can fool me,he has 4 houses,many cars many servents !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Even animals dig a hole to bury their shits.
:lol: as I said, you are just a savage has been who can't comprehend actual wealth. You can't even imagine such wealth can you savage? What do you think about wealth of India ? Why do you think your govt is begging us to do business with them?

Yes, only animals don't wash their ass, just like the French :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Liberte Monsieur.

These posts are saved for eternity now to show that not only you are racist but also do not know how to read numbers.
Its actually great that you guys do this instead of banning. I want to see what kind of moral high ground this CESM takes next time. It should be used for all future reference to show what kind of filth west is:truestory:

Gabriel92

Country flag
:lol: as I said, you are just a savage has been who can't comprehend actual wealth. You can't even imagine such wealth can you savage?

Yes, only animals don't wash their ass, just like the French :lol:
An indian acting as if he had the same wealth as Bill G,is truly the definition of inferiority complex. You can invent yourself such a life,but i'm white. And you would kill to have a lighter color of skin HAHAHAHAHAH.

Liberte Monsieur.

These posts are saved for eternity now to show that not only you are racist but also do not know how to read numbers.
Ok so what you gonna do ?
As if i care about that you savage .

Its actually great that you guys do this instead of banning. I want to see what kind of moral high ground this CESM takes next time. It should be used for all future reference to show what kind of filth west is:truestory:
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad So when are u going to ban me,i feel dirty talking to you.
@pmaitra do this to me as i'm your master. Because i'm from A3OB didn't you forget. there are no place for nazis here HAHAHAHA

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
An indian acting as if he had the same wealth as Bill G,is truly the definition of inferiority complex. You can invent yourself such a life,but i'm white. And you would kill to have a lighter color of skin HAHAHAHAHAH.
Hahaha, there are Indians who have more wealth than bill gates monkey. In fact we have more billionaires than France . as I said, you are just a filthy savage who can't digest our success. Text book case of inferiority complex manifesting as overcompensation.:lol:

Gabriel92

Country flag
Hahaha, there are Indians who have more wealth than bill gates monkey. In fact we have more billionaires than France . as I said, you are just a filthy savage who can't digest our success. Text book case of inferiority complex manifesting as overcompensation.:lol:
Below the video i posted there was this comment HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"
There's a reason their skin is the same shade as poop. They are the diarrhea civilization of the world. 1.2 billion explosive assholes with no toilet in sight."

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Why ban, when the guy is caught pants down.

Good thing is people like @Gabriel92 open up more eyes of forum members here.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad So when are u going to ban me,i feel dirty talking to you.
@pmaitra do this to me as i'm your master. Because i'm from A3OB didn't you forget. there are no place for nazis here HAHAHAHA
Why are you squirming to get banned? You are just showing your true colors-nothing wrong about it. As far as you cherry-picking examples about rapes in India is concerned, this thread is just removing any misconceptions which you might have in your head.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So when are u going to ban me,i feel dirty talking to you.
Of course you do. We also feel the same when next to people cleaner than us. Since you are dirtier than us, you are bound to feel dirty speaking with us:lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Below the video i posted there was this comment HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"
There's a reason their skin is the same shade as poop. They are the diarrhea civilization of the world. 1.2 billion explosive assholes with no toilet in sight."
And all clean their ass holes, while you don't and let it infest and itch:lol:

Also, heard French women don't bathe. Is it also because they are used to your uncleaned assholes?:rofl:

13% of French don't wash their hands after using toilets :lawl:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shower-WEEK--13-wash-hands-using-toilet.html

Gabriel92

Country flag
And all clean their ass holes, while you don't and let it infest and itch:lol:
My toilets are cleaner and cost more than ur entire house :basanti::balleballe:

Why ban, when the guy is caught pants down.

Good thing is people like @Gabriel92 open up more eyes of forum members here.

Why are you squirming to get banned? You are just showing your true colors-nothing wrong about it. As far as you cherry-picking examples about rapes in India is concerned, this thread is just removing any misconceptions which you might have in your head.
C'mon you piece of poop do it. Put the red button but wash your hands with 3 le petit marseillais before doing dat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Go to India and may be it will knock some reality sense in you.

India has around 300 million middle class people and out of which approximately 150 million employ domestic help. 150 million is already twice the size of French population.

But yes. Keep living in your imaginary land.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
My toilets are cleaner and cost more than ur entire house :basanti::balleballe:

C'mon you piece of poop do it. Put the red button but wash your hands with 3 le petit marseillais before doing dat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just sell your house and come here to be my toilet cleaner. I will pay you well and save you this humiliation. I will also let you take bath. But, you must wash your hands and ass no excuses. Strictly enforced:lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I said catch tadjikistans standards of living before pooping some bs
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool dat guy has a little dick but wants to act as if it was bigger HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is becoming hilarious.

A grown up Frenchie with Wife and Kids can be so childish.... amazing. :lol:

Even retURDS in France can get internet connection and type just anything today.

This thread is EPIC and should be enjoyed by more people as a fine example of reTURD from France. :rofl:

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Gabriel92

Country flag

Even retURDS in France can get internet connection and type just anything today.

This thread is EPIC and should be enjoyed by more people as a fine example of reTURD from France. :rofl:

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma
whatever.............................................................

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Maulana @rock127-ullla at his best. taufa kabul ho sarkar!

Gabriel92

Country flag

You tagged your GANGBANG friends hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles