Indian Military fan art, conceptual art & CGI

Akula

Country flag
If he does that then his picture will be stolen by everyone without any credit. People will just crop the aircraft and put it on another background and claim it as their own. We must respect his work and his decision to protect it.
I agree with you but I wrote that, move the watermark sidewards away from the render.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I agree with you but I wrote that, move the watermark sidewards away from the render.
That'll be the same thing basically! If you want wallpaper, just ask him... he will mail you.

Kuntal

Country flag
@porky_kicker , @Bleh I need all the pictures and information of all Bombs (precision guided or dumb) developed by DRDO. E.g Sudarshan, HSLD, SAAW etc. Please post them here .

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
@Kuntal

SAAW:

Official DRDO very bad quality CAD image.

About the four 125 kg bombs in a single multi-ejection tandem rack. For Tejas & MWF only the innermost wing-pylons would be able to carry this in tandem, maybe the centreline pylon... otherwise like that^.

New Laser Designator Pod:
Comb23012019082038.jpg

DRDO High Speed low drag bomb:

500kg guided.

450kg unguided.

450kg guided.

250kg unguided.

Last edited:

Aashk

Country flag
@Haldiram
Graphics card is not required for what I do. The processor core/thread count should be higher. The higher the better. I use Intel , but highly suggest someone to buy Ryzen 7 if he's looking for similar kind of work.

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk
Bhai don't get offended but renders poly count is low i suggest you to use free render farm called '' sheepit'' or I rencetly brought 1050ti i would bake for you if u want

Kuntal

Country flag
Bhai don't get offended but renders poly count is low i suggest you to use free render farm called '' sheepit'' or I rencetly brought 1050ti i would bake for you if u want
You meant render quality /sample count ?

Kuntal

Country flag
Bahu I don't even UV unwrap my models, I use stand-alone renderer and box mapping. So the intermediate steps like uving, baking, texturing is not required. Thanks btw.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Courtesy: @VinodDX9 on Twitter
@Kuntal
DRDO High Speed low drag bomb:

500kg guided.

450kg guided.
Follow up.

This one is a "inertia guided" 500 kg General Purpose Bomb... Tested on May, 2019.

Model & CAD.

D7V6bvlU8AAawDD.jpeg

Filled with High Explosive (Torpex-4B). The bomb is to be used for Blast, Fragmentation and concrete Penetration. Targets are Runways, Railway Tracks, Bridges, Docks and Moderately Protected Bunkers etc.
Basically interdiction/strike missions, not CAS.

Precision Guided HSLD Bomb (griffin kit) 450kg. GPS guided , Range 30 km... For interdiction/strike missions, not CAS.

Above posts one is laser homing. For CAS.

Sudarshan 450 kg LGB, Range 9 km, CEP 10 m.

Looks different in after release (in case you wanna render it being dropped).

Note: LCA & MWF innermost wing-pylon can carry the 450kg/1000lb in tandem, even with the Laser kit... But with the GPS it becomes too long for that.

Now NG-ARM. It looks much like a bigger Astra Mark1 with sightly different nose cone... and that raised line being between the fins, instead of along fins in Astra.
6561060_10001.jpg

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
But to be fair to them, they have the right to ask for proper ERA layout & side-armour...
Thought I'd post this on Arjun thread, but technically this is amateur fanart only!

The asymmetrical frontal protection on Arjun Mark1A that leaves turret's already questionable right side bare, was topic of original post... Instead of ERA panels side has what I think is either a IR-Jammer or ATGM laser guidance system in a flat box (later reshaped to look less hideous).

Anyways, my attempt to address the flaws. I edited some photos to superimpose the left's ERA on the right, except for a gap of gunner sight. The "thing" reshaped & moved on to gun-mantle, the original didn't seem to have much volume:
Arjun0.jpg
DefExpo_2018_day1 - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

So? Opinions?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles