Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

armyofhind

Country flag
Fight for your right!: Chinese women thrash man on parking space dispute in Islamabad
Islamabad
Our Crime Correspondent
October 14, 2019

File photo.

ISLAMABAD: People of Karachi Company witnessed a nasty episode when Chinese women attacked a person on dispute of car parking.

The area police, however, reached the scene and controlled the situation.

Chinese women were waiting for a space for parking their car while a man was pulling his car out of the parking, but a local car driver, taking advantage of the position of the Chinese lady’s car waiting for the parking, quickly parked his car on the vacant space and started walking in the bazaar but the Chinese ladies intercepted him and grasped his neckline and thrashed him.

However, the local police on duty reached the scene and overcame the situation.
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/54...ese-women-thrash-man-on-parking-space-dispute

Porkistan Banega chinkistan....:rofl::rofl::rofl::pound::pound::pound:
Mard-E-Momin shown his place by Shabab-E-Chowmein. :basanti:

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Mard-E-Momin shown his place by Shabab-E-Chowmein. :basanti:
Trust me I wont be surprised after 25 years Pakistan abduls starts blame china for their problems, like now they are telling US for their domestic problems. Pakistan always need some one whom they can blame upon. They blamed US for ditching them after soviet withdrawal from afghanistan

Tupac slayer

Country flag
All is not well on the iron birather front. In porkistan, torn between Uighur ummah and Beijing moolah, the dial seems to be moving towards the former. In paki dumb f*ks forum, ever so often a pro-ummah member posts an article of Uighur mistreatment, he is shouted down by a concerted effort of the pro-moolah paid trolls. The same Guardian/NYT/Independent that are gospel for Kashmir are "fake news" and "western propaganda" for uighur. That said, the anti China murmurs in paki dumb f*ks forum have reached enough of critical mass for China to consider it rabid enough to ban it.View attachment 39243

#pkmkb #destroypakistan
It is a well known fact that all is not well among higher than the mountains and deeper than the oceans friendship, It really looks nice when we see Pakistan members defending china on Uighur. Pakistan army never sold its soul to United States who at least treated them as their partner, but they sold their soul to china who was slowly trapping them. Lal masjid operation was carried out to please their chinese masters, because those terrorists started to take chinese citizens as hostages, In future there are chances for mullah brigade to turn against china, Pakistan puppet organizations like LET, Hizbul may not turn against china, but there are chances for groups like TTP, IMU and jaish to turn against china. a few years ago when TTP launched an attack on azad kashmir against a chinese group who had come to climb mountains on a adventure trip.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Re: Retaking Kashmir after 70 years
Kashmir has been a flash point and it seems it is finally approaching it final conclusion
Kashmiri will be freed inshallah

So observing the situation at ground level it is very clear the actual important Vally is not really that difficult to take a since Valley's 10 Million people are with Pakistan Already

Any misadventure by India of course means a sudden departure of Kashmir from their hands , the reluctance to hold elections in region to allow kashmir to seperate has gone far far far too long and now it needs a closure

May be in 60's and 70's India has some advantage but in 2019 , Pakistan is fully capable to give a strong "Tamacha" in India's face
Kashmir is ready to be freed

1-2 Million people are already with Pakistan
and they just need proper moral support to bring a permanent end to the Kashmir story

Anza force is ready but it will be Kashmiri people now in Anza Force (Kashmir)
This time we got 10 million population 100% ready

India has swallowed a porcupine
Today, Pakistan is stronger than India. So This is a golden opportunity and time for Pakistan to take Jammu & Kashmir from India. They would be fools if they do not do it now.
1) Pakistan is a nuclear power and has attained parity and surpassed India

2) Pakistan has support of all major powers of the world - US, China, Russia, UK etc.

3) Pakistan has support of the Islamic world

4) Pakistan Airforce has exponentially increased its strength while Indian Airforce has greatly depleted its strength

5) Pakistan military is well fed, equipped & trained while Indian military is ill equipped and is have tough time even finding good food to eat
Send message to modi , stop with his speeches , we are waiting for his action
Maa ka Doodh piya hai , to order ker

70 Saal se , drama kerta hai every election year

Option #1 Election and seperation by peaceful manner
Option #2 We go the Baktar Shiken + Anza strategy

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Yeh Chutiye 321 Gafoora aur Bajwa ko nanga karke managein. Badi Mushkil se 321 Gafoora ne 26 and 27 Feb ki humiliation chupai hai par these piglets really believe Gafoora has defeated India.

When their Generals used to drink the same koolaid then what better can be expected from aam Abduls. Anyways, i do believe India and Pakistan cannot coexist. One nation will have to go permanently. This is my prediction and reading of events irrespective of me being an Indian. We are way past any kind of relations or diplomatic dialogues.

GoI should plan coming years with war in mind.

varun9509

Country flag
I got nausea just by reading all this crap.

Any ideas why Pakistanis think they are ahead of us in power. There must be something on which they inflate their egos so high, is it just Atmi Taqat, or is there anything else that they possess. Economy - nil, Diplomacy - nil, Industry - no idea what important stuff they can make, Military Tech - barely comparable with us, Military Numbers - just enough to defend let alone do an offence. They must have something.

Nations don't underestimate nations smaller than them, these idiots underestimate a nation much bigger than them, and have been defeated by the same nation time and time again, but they still don't get it.

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Any ideas why Pakistanis think they are ahead of us in power. There must be something on which they inflate their egos so high, is it just Atmi Taqat, or is there anything else that they possess. Economy - nil, Diplomacy - nil, Industry - no idea what important stuff they can make, Military Tech - barely comparable with us, Military Numbers - just enough to defend let alone do an offence. They must have something.

Nations don't underestimate nations smaller than them, these idiots underestimate a nation much bigger than them, and have been defeated by the same nation time and time again, but they still don't get it.

Very Zimble answer.. Lack of historical perspective... when every military failure is declared as a success, this is what you get..

sorcerer

Country flag

Any ideas why Pakistanis think they are ahead of us in power. There must be something on which they inflate their egos so high,

The fake Ideology which they are marketing ...
Inorder to market their 72 whores and their islamiyat they need to fake themselves no matter how much beatings and broken bones they get.
Fundamentally...this is going to fail big time in the near future..

India is doing its part...china is also doing its part.. Arabs will insulate themselves from the converted dogs (as the arabs like to call paki muslims) as they are aware that pakistan and the asian muslim nations create more problems for their islamic belief than the arabs themselves.

I see the sign of imrrandi khan getting snubbed by Saud by recalling their aircraft is one such sign...post imran like a jihadi leader promoted jihad in UNGA the world stage.

Also the nexus of Malysia- Turkey-pakistan shows that Arabs are not really in favor of this islamic flavor..(may be they would support it covertly FOR THE CAUSE.) .
Lets see

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Inorder to market their 72 whores and their islamiyat they need to fake themselves no matter how much beatings and broken bones they get.

India is doing its part...china is also doing its part.. Arabs will insulate themselves from the converted dogs (as the arabs like to call paki muslims) as they are aware that pakistan and the asian muslim nations create more problems for their islamic belief than the arabs themselves.

I see the sign of imrrandi khan getting snubbed by Saud by recalling their aircraft is one such sign...post imran like a jihadi leader promoted jihad in UNGA the world stage.

Also the nexus of Malysia- Turkey-pakistan shows that Arabs are not really in favor of this islamic flavor..(may be they would support it covertly FOR THE CAUSE.) .
Lets see
Problem is here is Pakistan wants to take us also when they go down, Pakistan are ready to eat grass but they want to build an atom bomb, It shows their ideological commitment towards destruction of India particularly Hindus. Whenever you debate them in case of any war, they bring upon the usual non-sense we ruled you for 1000 years. In the next 25 years civil war like situation is going to be there in our neighbor hood, The day is not too far when some of the organizations are going to turn against Chinese in Pakistan, Unlike Pakistan army dramas to Americans, Pakistan will have to take some action to placate Chinese masters, some actions like Lal Masjid Operations and other limited operations like Operation Rah e nijat ( south waziristan operation) can be expected.

Tupac slayer

Country flag

Lets see
One more thing i would like to add which i missed in earlier Post, For Pakistan living to fight another day itself is a victory, The use of Non State Actors have been justified because they argue that India with its sheer economic and military might cannot be countered by conventional means alone, Another question is why Pakistan Military has a big chunk of percentage in country's budget when they have out sourced their fight to Jihadist organizations? Every time after an successful terror strike on Indian Heartland, Pakistan Increases their Military readiness-- If India does not retaliate like 26/11 It is presented as victory to the populace of Pakistan. Many Pakistan Punjab elite members in our neighbor forum cheered and taunted Indians after 26/11, I remember one member (Zarvan) who told that he enjoyed when Taj Mahal Hotel, Mumbai was burning.

Last edited:

Tupac slayer

Country flag
In 2009 TTP unleashed its attack in Pakistan Many elite members in neighbor forums wanted those organizations to understand, Pakistan Geo political situation, They wanted the organizations to understand that drones which were unleashing hell from skies belong to Americans and Pakistan had no role in it , One more myth which Pakistan members propagate is that " drones attacks are carried out only after Pakistan approval" this is 50% true and 50% false

1) Intelligence is shared by Americans to Pakistan, If the target is either TTP or hafiz gul bahadur group
2) Intelligence is not shared to Pakistan in case if the target was Haqqani Network or Mullah Nazir or arabic militants.
3) Many times Pakistan members were shocked when the drones took out Pro Pakistan Militant commander with whom they had an leverage for example Mullah Nazir.
4) One more strange Incident i think it happened in September 2010 when americans were conducting some operations along the border, they came to know about a terrorist launchpad which was close to afghan border, I think David Patreus was the ISAF commander at that time, He ordered american forces to destroy the camp, Two AH-64 apache helicopters destroyed the camp after entering into Pakistan border, more than fifty militants were killed. you want to how Pakistan responded?

Pakistan response was through Internet " Self Defence Cant be an excuse to violate Pakistan Sovereignty? I happened to read it on a blog known as rupee news, If you find it enjoy it, you can see how they screamed

Deathstar

Country flag
One more thing i would like to add which i missed in earlier Post, For Pakistan living to fight another day itself is a victory, The use of Non State Actors have been justified because they argue that India with its sheer economic and military might cannot be countered by conventional means alone, Another question is why Pakistan Military has a big chunk of percentage in country's budget when they have out sourced their fight to Jihadist organizations? Every time after an successful terror strike on Indian Heartland, Pakistan Increases their Military readiness-- If India does not retaliate like 26/11 It is presented as victory to the populace of Pakistan. Many Pakistan Punjab elite members in our neighbor forum cheered and taunted Indians after 26/11, I remember one member (Zarvan) who told that he enjoyed when Taj Mahal Hotel, Mumbai was burning.
Pakistanis forgot that the blades which they use to bleed India bled them far deeper than us. The counter effects of this policy of theirs is evident in the fact that they are now unable to govern their land. Their status will never improve

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
While we keep calling them a failed state they have neither entered recession (in rupees) nor hyper inflation. We have to relentlessly persue the goal of bringing them to that state. Only then can there be civil war within pakistan. They don't want to be successful like India, they simply want to survive, and they are doing so by simply trudging along. It is their survival that we must threaten.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Reported after reading his userpage.
View attachment 39514

*le Wikistaff after reading the crap.
View attachment 39514 View attachment 39515

Good job, sir!

I invited him to [[Wikipedia Teahouse]] for discussion what he literally reckoned that he will get "Tea".:rofl:
View attachment 39517

And even the last words of little e-mujahid (PBUH) before embracing [[WP:WikiShahadat]], the indefinite block.:pound:
View attachment 39516

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles