Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Bhaijaan

Aap itni baar udhar jaate ho
Kabhi sar dard ki ya pet me dard ki shikayat nahi hui aapko???

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Through the phone g*nd marne ke tareeke search maarta hu uske baad google pe kai baar.

Nahi hoti. Sukoon milta hai. I give savage long responses these days. I just get banned after two or three posts however (if I do post).
i have 7 gmail id....i.e got banned 6 times.....that goat fucker zarvan cant believe i m back....

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Paki pigs going bonkers in peedf. They don't know what's really coming for them.
:pound::pound:
View attachment 37122 :brahmos::brahmos::brahmos::brahmos:
These Paki ever asked was Art 35A and 370 ever applied on PoK? I only hear Punjabi in PoK. Where is Koshur in PoK? How much will they impose language of Lucknow over others?

These Paki don't know that terrorists always had the edge in weapons. In1990s IA used to swap their INSAS with dead Abduls AK47s.

apoorv465

Country flag
These Paki ever asked was Art 35A and 370 ever applied on PoK? I only hear Punjabi in PoK. Where is Koshur in PoK? How much will they impose language of Lucknow over others?

These Paki don't know that terrorists always had the edge in weapons. In1990s IA used to swap their INSAS with dead Abduls AK47s.
There are no natives left in POK only punjabis and North Western tribals

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Paki Zahid Hamid saying on Paki channels that India already killed 500 Kashmiris and injured 2500 and in next few days will kill 50000 - 100000 Kashmiris

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Paki Zahid Hamid saying on Paki channels that India already killed 500 Kashmiris and injured 2500 and in next few days will kill 50000 - 100000 Kashmiris

At the time of Russian occupation in Afghanistan, this bastard Lal topi had Tekken 10000 Pakistani boys two Afghanistan to fight with Russia. He alone alone came back killing 10000 Pakistani boys. He is a mercenary who disputes innocent boys on the name of Islam and supplies it to whomsoever give him money. Woh bhadwe se bhi kharab bada bada badava hai.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Are yaar really bad time has come. I can not abuse Pakistani by using this voice to text converter. Sala ghar mein bhashan chalu ho jata hai. Tum Kyon iski maa ko Gali de rahe ho? Woh achhi Bhi To ho sakti hai. All bullshit lecture starts to make me a civilized person. Sala ghar Mai Beth ke Pakistaniyo Ko gali bhai nahi de sakte. Is se to saal office Mai accha tha. Aram se computer par Beth ke Hazar bar PKMKB likho. Accha tha Jab tak PKMKB ka Matalan kya that Voh pata nahi tha. Bhul se Bata diya tab se life kharab ho gayi hai. Yahan PE PKMKB bola aur vahan bhashan chalu.

Last edited:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Puki tv actress suggested a "master plan" to outnumber indians,
Result,Indian twitteratti had a field day with her,

Today, India is important for US and West because they have 1.3 billion population which is a big market for their products.
I believe every Pakistani should adopt polygamy and give birth to at least 10 kids per wife.:pound:

A large population will have large attention from globe.:laugh:

Decades of Inbreeding+madrassa education=colossal dumb*zzes

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles